• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Shiny Minior giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • If so could I get one? Oh and for a V-day giveaway pokemon you could give Stufful, Luvdisc, Eevee, Alomola, or a Teddiursa. I think one or more of these have charm, covet, sweet kiss, and one other move that I cant remember.

Last edited:

colter519

Youngster
    Years
  • Is there one available? Because I'd really like one if there is.

And I was thinking of breeding a pokemon for Valentines day too! My plan was love ball Mawile with the moves Captivate, Attract, Fake Tears, and Sucker Punch (I like the irony of the whole thing). Other ideas include Stufful and Comfey if you want to use Alola pokemon, although the earlier idea of shiny Jangmo-o was also fantastic.

Last edited:

Harmonious Fusion

over the rainbow, there's a glorious sight
    Years
  • I already have a shiny Minior, so I won't request one. But I do have some ideas for the Valentine's giveaway.

Cherubi (cherry cordial)
    Smoochum (💋)
    Lopunny (look at it)
    Ribombee (Modomnoc Day, which uses bees as a symbol, takes place on 2/13 and is celebrated as a platonic alternative to Valentine's Day. Good colors too.)

Years
  • Hey there!

Is there still one avaidable, I would reaaaaaly love to have one :)

For valentine ideas, Luvdisc is a classy one, but maybe you can go for a fairy type pokemon because they are pink and sweet etc.

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    adding all of your FC now, beedrill need your IGN to ensure you get yours.

no sweat! need your IGN and FC =]

So so sorry , I lost my phone and I couldn't get to pokecommunity since it doesn't work in my laptop yet so it took me a while to get a new phone , anyways if you still have a spare shiny minior let me know , I really need one

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back