• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

shiny Pok?mon by me^-^

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Whoa,those are extremely good! Its like as though they were taken out of the Pkmn game itself! I'd be intrested to see more.

Years
  • *faints* @@
    Owowow! Omg! tch, they look just like they've been taken out of the anime itself! OMFG!! @@
    OMG, tch, I LOVE tha Ninetales, Rayquaza, Aerodactyl, Suicune, Tyranitar, Entei, tch, an' Lugia! Tch, such magnificent poses too, tch, they look almost alive! @@
    OMG, Jigglypuff is... tch, exactly like tha one in the anime! @@ *faints*

lilbluecorsola

~¤Sea Priestess¤~
    Years
  • I just have to review these. =O

Amazing, truely amazing. The poses you draw the Pok?mon in are dynamic and quite original. Excellent use of foreshortening and perspective to really bring the images to life. Your coloring is vibrant and shading is great. I especially love the detail on Entei and the pose you drew Gardevoir in. Very unique. Also, that Eevee is just kawaii. (^.^)

*cough*NowdoaCorsola.*cough*

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • ポケSTAR-girl said:
    shiny Pok?mon by me^-^
    shiny Pok?mon by me^-^

Sigh, those remind me of my poor Greeny. Why Oh Why did I trade you to another game that got deleted?!

Very, very good. The colouring on them is very very good. I like them a lot. Especially the Jigglypuff...

Years
  • WHHHAAA THEY SOOO CUTTEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *_*
    Very very very good job !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You're drawing very good !!! ^^
    If you can ! Can I have a shiny Scyther please ^^' ?

Years
  • those are so kewl, you wouldnt mind drawing my fave pokemon eevee-chan ^-^ tankies, youre art ish sooo cute, love the munchlax

Years
  • OMG! This is soooo beautiful! You indeed are very talented! If you can you wouldin't mind drawing a Shiny Latias? Plz darw it.I'll be ever grateful. :D

denro

THE GORILLAZ RULE
    Years
  • you are the best artist i have ever seen......... could you make a emerald colored regirock? i've recolored a regirock to look like and emerald one but i am sure it wouldn't look as good if you made one

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    OMS!!! These new ones are awesome!! ^o^ I liked the shiny charizard and the red rayquaza. ^^ Can you try doing a shiny kyogre? \=3;

Shawaazu

Wasting technology since 1989
    Years
  • Kayota said:
    AWESOMMMMMMME!!!!! How bout a shiny Vaporeon? ;3
    THat's what I was gonna ask.

Anyhoo, why haven't I commented on your art before? It's amazing! It really looks like it came from the anime/cartoon!

Kinda off topic, but the absol girl in your sig is so cool

Back