• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

shiny Pok?mon by me^-^

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
Years
  • Yay ^^ Well, Can You Do This Evil Dragon Then?
    shiny Pok?mon by me^-^

Remember To Make It Very Angry Looking.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • O_O Wow those are awesome! You did a great job. ^_^ I was wondering if you could do one of this Pokemon?
    shiny Pok?mon by me^-^
    I'm in no rush so take your time. I can't wait to see the next batch of Pokemon. *gets out a book and waits*

ShadowMarik

Insane Brat
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2006
    O.O My Gosh your REALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY good. -stares at all the pretty shiny pics- really really really really really really good...I love love love your drawings

ShiShiko

Peggy Hedel
    Years
  • your pokemon,Sunflorazumarill:
    shiny Pok?mon by me^-^

your pokemon,Alana:
    shiny Pok?mon by me^-^

and your pokemon ,Ultimate Latios:
    ... coming today^-^

mewtwo in armour

the mewtwo freak
    Years
  • hey they really cool lol cud u draw me some plz if u can cud it b a blaziken and a mewtwo lol thank u an keep up the good work

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • I love it! *hugs* Thanks so much. Could you do others for me? They're Pokemon from my site and that one turned out awesome so I just kinda want the others like that too....but it's up to you. Here's one that I'd like drawn. I don't care when they get done. Take your time.
    shiny Pok?mon by me^-^

Years
  • Can you make me a Shiny Jirachi, but with this pose please?

shiny Pok?mon by me^-^

But can you make it a little 3Dish please?

Can you make it small enough to fit in a TCG card please as well?

Thankies in advance! :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    Hi! Can you do this Pokemon for me?
    shiny Pok?mon by me^-^

It's a shy dragon, and the rainbow thingy on it's tail is a glowy aura, not a fin, or anything like that. It also has crescent moons on it's headpiece and tail. Thanks a lot!!!!!

~Ho-Roudon

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • I know when I have a ton to do I leave for a long time and just check the site as a "guest" lol =3 It's a easy way to have myself stay inactive and lets me go unseen >>.

She'll be back =D Good luck star ^^ your doing great.

Back