• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Pokemon coming to Pokemon go?

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2017
    Sort your pokemon based on when you caught them.

The fuzzy blue background means its less than 24 hours.

Adore

Party.
    Years
  • Maybe someday, but I think Niantic has much higher priorities right now. Once they roll out some more features and fixes to the game, I'd love to see shiny Pokemon added.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    i'd say no just because those click-bait youtube videos cannot shut up about shiny pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2017
    Are shiny pokemon anything other than just optics?

And i say no, too many other things are more important. Making new designs is a lot of work, and its wasted work if its just for shitty cosmetics and not actual content.

Also, stupid rumours are stupid, and guess what i think about people who obsess over stupid rumours.

Illusionss

Banned
    Years
  • Are shiny pokemon anything other than just optics?

And i say no, too many other things are more important. Making new designs is a lot of work, and its wasted work if its just for ****ty cosmetics and not actual content.

Also, stupid rumours are stupid, and guess what i think about people who obsess over stupid rumours.

Stop it with all the discrimination, man.

Gigadweeb

[b][i]The Black Swordsman[/i][/b]
    Years
  • I'd rather Niantic put in effort to more PvP functions, along with the Gen II/III Pokémon, and maybe then, yeah.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen today
    It would be be nice if Niantic fixed the trashy tracking system. But since they are keen on giving up text updates I say add shinies. but only in eggs

Back