• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pichuscute

Super Pichu Fan
Years
  • mew_master said:
    i was wondering if anybody has encountered a shiny pokemon in fr/lg. i'll say why when somebody replies.

I caught a shiny Nidoran Male in the safari zone. (it was in the first part right when you go into the safari zone) I also caught a swhiny ratatta on my Silver version that I used to have.(I dont have it any more)

Does any one know a shiny pkmn. cheat for the Action Replay THANKS :D :P

Pichuscute

Super Pichu Fan
    Years
  • Oh I know a Catch opponents Pokemon AR cheat here it is:

This one is for FR/LF(this might not work sorry)
    4d83b1bf e0f5f507 8e883eff 92e9660d b6c5368a 08be8ff4 90b4977c c0151dc2

This one is for Sapphire & Ruby
    b6c5368a 08be8ff4 6fd608d0 b9151d51 084197ca 3ea6de4f 8e883eff 92e9660d

I hope it helps^_^

Years
  • the shiny pokemon i have owned throughout all the games and their "unique" qualities (not including red gyarados):
    -Golden Victreebell (it's actually quite funny, his whole body is gold, but his lips are blue. I regret ever restarting that game because i caught 251 pokemon :D)
    -2 crystal Unown; A and Z (caught them both while in pursuit of ? and !)

Phlemingo

o_o_o_o_o <--Claydol Ascii
    Years
  • The shiny pokemon I own on Sapphire: Exploud, Steelix (traded), Nidoqueen (traded), Xatu, Breloom, Pelipper. I made a level 100 shiny team in my sapphire.

Simmons_2.0

-_- STOP STARING!!
    Years
  • Pichuscute said:
    Oh I know a Catch opponents Pokemon AR cheat here it is:

This one is for FR/LF(this might not work sorry)
    4d83b1bf e0f5f507 8e883eff 92e9660d b6c5368a 08be8ff4 90b4977c c0151dc2

This one is for Sapphire & Ruby
    b6c5368a 08be8ff4 6fd608d0 b9151d51 084197ca 3ea6de4f 8e883eff 92e9660d

I hope it helps^_^

Is this for newest AR the one char and bulb on the front?

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
  • I found not 1, but 2 Shiny Pidgeottos in the Berry Forest and I caught both! Berry Forest might have some shinies that are more common.

pokemon Flames

Folder of flames
    Years
  • I caught a shiny Machop lvl 33 in mt ember its stats werent very different from a normal machop. Anyone know the chance of meeting a shiny?

pokemon Flames

Folder of flames
    Years
  • Shinies

I caught a shiny Machop lvl 33 in mt ember its stats werent very different from a normal machop. Anyone know the chance of meeting a shiny?

Zootster

Awesome Guy Extrordinaire
    Years
  • pokemon Flames said:
    I caught a shiny Machop lvl 33 in mt ember its stats werent very different from a normal machop. Anyone know the chance of meeting a shiny?
    The chance of gettin a shiny is actually 1 in 8192. Don't worry, its not 1 in 35000 or whatever was said before. It's not THAT impossible.

icjdclay

Blaziken is my FAVORITE!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    either i'm extremely lucky, or your statistics are wrong, but i ran into three shiny pokemon in viridian forest. unfortuantely i wasn't paying much attention and accidentaly made them faint instead of catching them.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • I hate my friend, I traded my shiny whishcash to him to train in Sapphire and then he lost his sapphire version on a train or a bus , I forgot

Wario Man

Fear me, losers!
    Years
  • I have a little question...at the start of FR/LG, is it possible to save before getting a starter and then keep resetting until you get a shiny? or is that kind of stuff preset when you start?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back