• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon in Fire Red

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
    I caught soo many shinies. I forgot my first one. But i mostly caught a Shinx. And a Pikachu. Well i sometime tried to use cheat :P

pixeleye

Pixel Artist For GBC
    Years
    heh, i just remember when i first glance on pokemon crystal i didnt get any shiny besides Grayados, but man i teach my younger brother and older brother both of them got shiny! y younger brother got shiny raikou while my older brother got his cyndaquil violet. :( both of them got xD while i didnt get any :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2021
    I only ever found one shiny on Fire Red - a Caterpie in Viridian Forest. I did end up evolving it into a Butterfree, but over time I think I restarted the file without transferring it over by mistake...

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2018
    When I had LeafGreen, going through the Safari Zone I ran into a shiny Exeggcute. Couldn't catch it, though.

Girl

04/07/14
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2014
    Fire Red is the Pokemon game I've played the most (230 hours), but the only one in which I haven't encountered a shiny.

Back