• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Pokemon - Which Do You Prefer?

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2014
    Ninetales, Rapidash, Charizard, Rayquaza...
    That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
    Years
    i always thought gengar was a funny shiney because it makes it look like every gengar in the show is shiney XD. Dragonite, nidoking, haunter, tentacruel, and zangoose are all cool shineys

Umbrachu

Wants a cookie.
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2021
    I haven't seen all of the shinies, but shiny Umbreon is beautiful and I love shiny black Charizard. :P I think Ghastly looks kind of cool also.

Years
    GOLDEN MAGICARP!!! <3

Other than that, alot of the ones previsouly mentioned i relly like. Shinys rock in general (tho some are really, really dumb)

Of the top of my head (tho i know more) i like: Blaziken, Venusaur, Ninetales, Gyrados, maybe the cyndaquil line...

Misty4Life

~Paired with a bribed shipper~
    Years
    This might sound random, but I love shiny Jirachi! My dream Jirachi would be shiny, know Draco Meteor, have been caught in a cherish ball, and have its name be in ENGLISH. *sighs dreamily*

Back