• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Quicksale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I'm really interested in your Regigigas not KB, lvl 100, Jolly, Slow Start
    Groudon not KB, lvl 50, Brave, Drought
    Kyogre not KB, lvl 51, Timid, Drizzle, 6IV
    Kyurem not KB, lvl 100, Brave, Pressure, 6IV
    I offer 4 shiny:
    Riolu Male Adamant Prankster
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Eevee Male - Lv. 30 Serious Run Away Nicknamed 45
    31/x/x/31/x/x
    Skarmony(M) - Lv. 52 Impish - Sturdy EV Trained
    31/x/31/x/31/x
    Blissey(F) - (SPA) - Lv. 100 Bold - Natural Cure EV Trained
    31/x/31/31/31/31
    My FC:2895-8732-0332
    ING:Akari
    Hope you help me :v

Hi there, sorry was on vacation so I couldn't reply sooner.
    I'm afraid I only trade Shiny Legendaries for other 5/6IV Shiny Legendaries or 6IV normal shinies.
    And I don't need anything beneath 5IV I'm sorry :(
    Also I already have a 6IV Riolu

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Hey! I'm interested in your shiny Nidoran (m) and Chikorita (the one under 0-3 IVs, not Impo's). I'm not sure what exactly to offer that you'd like, but I have a shop you can check out and there's a link in my sig! I noticed you're looking for Pokemon with nicknames and while most of mine in the shop aren't nicknameable, they do already have names (and not terrible ones...at least I think so haha) so hopefully you will find something in there you like. All of their IVs, natures, genders, etc will be listed in the shop and if there's anything not listed that you'd like to know, just ask. :)

Years
    Hey! I'm interested in your shiny Nidoran (m) and Chikorita (the one under 0-3 IVs, not Impo's). I'm not sure what exactly to offer that you'd like, but I have a shop you can check out and there's a link in my sig! I noticed you're looking for Pokemon with nicknames and while most of mine in the shop aren't nicknameable, they do already have names (and not terrible ones...at least I think so haha) so hopefully you will find something in there you like. All of their IVs, natures, genders, etc will be listed in the shop and if there's anything not listed that you'd like to know, just ask. :)

Hi there!
    The Nidoran Male and Chikorita have been reserved for you.
    They sure have lovely nicknames :) I fell in love with your Shiny Umbreon, Midnight. But since it's a 5IV one, you may choose 3 0-3IV shinies if you'd like. I have some more shinies that are not yet listed here. Some of them also have nicknames if you want, like Mew-Mew the Meowth and Westly the Gogoat.

Let me know what you think :)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Hi there!
    The Nidoran Male and Chikorita have been reserved for you.
    They sure have lovely nicknames :) I fell in love with your Shiny Umbreon, Midnight. But since it's a 5IV one, you may choose 3 0-3IV shinies if you'd like. I have some more shinies that are not yet listed here. Some of them also have nicknames if you want, like Mew-Mew the Meowth and Westly the Gogoat.

Let me know what you think :)

Glad you like her! She was a very special project I worked on for myself. :) Anyway, the only other 1-3IV shiny I'm interested in is the Turtwig if that's alright. I think picking much more would be overkill, haha. I only really care about shininess in the long run and not so much the IVs. n__n

Years
    Glad you like her! She was a very special project I worked on for myself. :) Anyway, the only other 1-3IV shiny I'm interested in is the Turtwig if that's alright. I think picking much more would be overkill, haha. I only really care about shininess in the long run and not so much the IVs. n__n

I'm having dinner now, after that I'll check if the Turtwig is still available and message you when we can trade :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back