• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Quicksale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Welcome to my shop! ^^ Please read the text below before requesting a trade!

Link to Trade Review:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=320792

Rules
    -I only trade shinies here and will request only shinies unless discussed otherwise.
    -When you offer I want to know if they're English, Kalos/ORAS born and if they're nicknameable.
    -I want Legendaries or pokemon in the final evolution stage or pokemon that do not evolve in English or with a nickname I like. Jpn pokemon that evolve will get their english names then.
    -For those who may not like it; Most of them are cloned.
    -Please be patient, I have a very busy job where I work 6 days a week, I'm only available in the evenings (GMT +1)
    -Also It may take a day or two to get the requested pokemon cloned.
    -When trading me a pokemon you give me the right to put them in my shop, unless discussed otherwise.
    -Of course you may put pokemon you get from me in your shop as well. But I do ask of you that when you get a shiny pokemon with my OT, you'll put my name with them if you put them in your shop.

I'm mostly looking for 5/6IV shinies. Below are the 4/5/6IV shinies I have.

I also have a lot of shinies with 0-3Iv's, I want to trade 4 them for a 6IV shiny and 3 for a 5IV Shiny. Which ones is up to you. (I'll include a list later with the shinies I have)
    However the Shiny Legendaries I find are more rare even without IV's. So these can't be included in the 5 or 6 number.
    Instead I'll trade them 1 for 1, or 2 for 1 if you have a pokemon from my wishlist, and you can choose an item like mega stone or BP item you want extra.
    Shiny legendaries with 4-6IV's I only trade for a 5 or 6IV shiny, a fitting nature and prefferably nicknameable!

Please use the following template for your trade request:
    Spoiler:

If you post please make sure I know your FC, IGN and what Game version you have (if it's in your signature then it's ok)

What I have to offer:

0-3IV Shinies;
    Spoiler:

4IV shinies;
    Spoiler:

5IV shinies;
    Spoiler:

6IV shinies;
    Spoiler:

Shiny Legendaries
    Spoiler:

Shiny 4-6IV Legendaries
    Spoiler:

The other shinies are 0-3IV's and I'll add them a few at the time.

What I want:
    5-6IV shiny pokemon, the lower the level the better! Please always tell me if they are nicknameable!
    I'm mainly looking for these (with nicknames!):
    Spoiler:

If you don't have any of these but another 5-6IV shiny, you can always offer, maybe I want it :)

Ask me for any details for a pokemon.
    Looking for a specific shiny? You can always ask, I may have it.

Pending Trade Status:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    What's the iv spread for aero?

Sorry for letting you wait.. Aerodactyl´s IV spread is 31/31/31x/31/31, so it's missing Special Attack. It's level 35, Adamant nature, male and kalos born.

Hey! Idk if you remember me but we traded awhile back!
    Im interested in your shiny Skorupi and if you have any shiny starters i dont have.
    A list of all i have to offer can be found here:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=8480582&postcount=1

Sure sure I remember you :)

Skorupi is female, lvl 5 and 6 IV, non-kalos though.
    From your list I have Mudkip, Buneary, Steelix, Sharpedo, Kangaskhan and Beedrill. Also I have; Ivysaur, Turtwig, Croconaw, Delphox, Chikorita, Meganium, Greninja, Charizard 2x, Emboar, Mudip, Grovyle, Infernape en Sceptile. Unfortunately only Infernape, Deplhox, Greninja, Beedrill and Sharpedo are Kalos/ORAS born.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Sorry for letting you wait.. Aerodactyl´s IV spread is 31/31/31x/31/31, so it's missing Special Attack. It's level 35, Adamant nature, male and kalos born.

Sure sure I remember you :)

Skorupi is female, lvl 5 and 6 IV, non-kalos though.
    From your list I have Mudkip, Buneary, Steelix, Sharpedo, Kangaskhan and Beedrill. Also I have; Ivysaur, Turtwig, Croconaw, Delphox, Chikorita, Meganium, Greninja, Charizard 2x, Emboar, Mudip, Grovyle, Infernape en Sceptile. Unfortunately only Infernape, Deplhox, Greninja, Beedrill and Sharpedo are Kalos/ORAS born.
    Oh well I'm interested in the beedrill then since I have the rest :)

Dedenne1

Years
    That's ok it's still a shiny I don't have anything in my shop interest you?

Years
    That's ok it's still a shiny I don't have anything in my shop interest you?

You do have a lot in your shop that interests me like Zubat, Espurr, Riolu and Sableye. Any of them is good whatever you want to give me :)
    When do you have time to trade? I have from now on the whole evening.

Dedenne1

Years
    You do have a lot in your shop that interests me like Zubat, Espurr, Riolu and Sableye. Any of them is good whatever you want to give me :)
    When do you have time to trade? I have from now on the whole evening.

I'll be on 10 mins from now and then awhile afterwords :)

MoneyMam

Dweeb Artist
    Years
    Do you by any chance have a low level shiny vulpix and ralts? (both preferably female and with no nicknames)? I have a shiny charmeleon with perfect Ivs and a shiny horsea with 1 Iv that I'd be willing to give away for the two. Tbh it doesn't matter to me how many Iv's they have, just fill me in on how much they have beforehand. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    Do you by any chance have a low level shiny vulpix and ralts? (both preferably female and with no nicknames)? I have a shiny charmeleon with perfect Ivs and a shiny horsea with 1 Iv that I'd be willing to give away for the two. Tbh it doesn't matter to me how many Iv's they have, just fill me in on how much they have beforehand. :)

I'm sorry no :(
    Don't have a Shiny Ralts or any evolutions and only have a 6IV, lvl 82 female Ninetales.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back