• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Shiny Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neelh

i am so win lol!!1! :P
    Years
    ALL OF THEM SHOULD BE TEAL.

WITH THE EXCEPTION OF SMUGLEAF, WHICH SHOULD BE RED.

BECAUSE RED IS AWESOME.

LIKE SMUGLEAF.

Point proven?

The Red Chain

^ Needs to happen. <33
    Or have the black parts on there be blue. Either way, that is my speculation.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I wish Reshiram and Zekrom's shiny forms would be in Black and white.

I thought about Reshiram and Zekrom being the opposite in shiny form; Zekrom being White and Reshiram being Black. It would be interesting to see, but I'm unsure on how well it would be put out. o-o;
    Anyway, I picture Reshiram's shiny form to be something like this (done on Photoshop by me):
    Shiny Speculation Thread

Something about the way its put seems approximate enough to be done. The silky look of a light bronze color and red eyes instead of blue seems to suit a shiny color for Reshiram pretty well. As for Zekrom, I picture a blue-ish (dark preferably) shiny form since it seems reasonable.

I'm excited to find out the real shiny artwork for both Reshiram and Zekrom to see if my mind is perhaps "way out there" or in the right direction. Although I'm pretty much leaning to the idea that Zekrom and Reshiram will swap colors in their shiny forms.

The Red Chain

I thought about Reshiram and Zekrom being the opposite in shiny form; Zekrom being White and Reshiram being Black. It would be interesting to see, but I'm unsure on how well it would be put out. o-o;
    Anyway, I picture Reshiram's shiny form to be something like this (done on Photoshop by me):
    Shiny Speculation Thread

Something about the way its put seems approximate enough to be done. The silky look of a light bronze color and red eyes instead of blue seems to suit a shiny color for Reshiram pretty well. As for Zekrom, I picture a blue-ish (dark preferably) shiny form since it seems reasonable.
    I like where you are going with the blood red eyes. It contrasts Reshiram's bright pigment very well. <3
    Though I honestly think it would be more delicious if they swapped colors. White Zekrom, black Reshiram.
    I would spend forever trying to get those. >w<

I want Tsutaja to be red or a deep blue. If it's red, it should have bright blue eyes. If it's deep blue, it should keep it's red eyes.
    Those colors would melt together so beautifully. ^.^

The Red Chain

I agree completely. I find it more probable for the blue to happen, or it will just become slightly more red.
    Spoiler:

Courtesy of piplupwater on dA.

I dunno, I think this one looks really awesome too. <3
    The blue hue all over is kinda nice, but a tiny bit excessive. X3;
    I really hope the cream color at least becomes white, and they do whatever else they want.

But, cream color to white Victini? Do want. <3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Gear will be Gold because here's how I look at it:

Normal Main Color: Silver
    Shiny Main Color: Gold
    Nose Color: Crystal

It's nose somewhat looks like Crystal.

Get the idea?

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years

Spoiler:

Courtesy of piplupwater on dA.

I dunno, I think this one looks really awesome too. <3
    The blue hue all over is kinda nice, but a tiny bit excessive. X3;
    I really hope the cream color at least becomes white, and they do whatever else they want.

But, cream color to white Victini? Do want. <3

The only reason my Victini had blue all over is because I just used Colorfy in GIMP. I didn't really try to make it decent. XD

But that blue is so much better!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Gear will be Gold because here's how I look at it:

Normal Main Color: Silver
    Shiny Main Color: Gold
    Nose Color: Crystal

It's nose somewhat looks like Crystal.

Get the idea?
    Yeah I can see that or it could also be the same brown gold as in rust or be the same color as normal Bronzor...

Electric Totodile

Totodile used Thunderbolt!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    TBH I don't see the difference between the normal sprite, so it will be a shiny I don't wont to encounter(over other cooler shinys that means)

There are diffrences. The original fur color is more of a orange. The shiny Sptite has a ligher creamish color fur.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    I'm all for the Reshiram and Zekrom reversing body color and eye color, as such coloration further lengthens the yin-yang concept, IMO. Blue Pokabu or Tsutarja would be nice... :)

I'm really hoping that the new Dragon/Dark Pokemon introduced has an awesome shiny version (that isn't green/red either), because the blue-red scheme that it and that other Gen 5 Rock Pokemon use is now getting stale, and keeps on reminding me of Salamence...

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Since the shinies have been revealed and we have a new thread for our opinions and encounters here a thread for speculation is no longer needed. :)

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back