• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Shiny Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

myrrh25

New account soon.
Years
  • Speculate or discuss possible shiny colours for any of the Pokemon that have been revealed so far. Don't discuss rumoured Pokemon, just the confirmed ones please.

I think it'd be sweet if Electrichoof (Shimama), swapped its colours around, the bolts became black and its skin would be white.

Zhinc

a Dark-type trainer
    Years
  • That would be awesome for Shimama, but some part of me is saying that they might throw some sort of dark green colour in for the black. Not sure why, but that's what instinct is telling me.

Pokabu's shiny form might be very interesting...I'm seeing lots of yellow when I try to imagine it. Maybe which the red with a golden yellow and make the yellow orange?

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Albino Zekrom do want. =D But blue/red are also possibilities there.

I'm thinking blues and greens for Munna and Musharna, or something close to that. Warm colors would be a bit gaudy for those two.

zapdosa

GG
    Years
  • Shiny Speculation Thread

I really hope Tsutarja's shiny will be similar to this.

Last edited:

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    ^I make me own shinies screwing around with dsi colorpad, A couple that looked cool was-Blue Zorua Family, and "Sand" Kibago and Ononokusu

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
  • LOVE! It is perfect, I hope it looks just like that. I am interested in seeing what the Luvdisc evo will be. Hopping Purple or a gold.

More than likely it will be gold like Luvdisc. But it's possible it will change.

Maybe it will be Gold with the stripes being silver. That would be awesome.

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • Here's what I imagine some Pokemon would look like in shiny:

Tsutaja being turquoise
    Mijumaru being either purple or green
    Munna being yellow
    Gear being bronze
    Rankurusu being red
    Gochiruzeru being purple or blue
    Kibago being brown
    Shikijika being a lighter shade of its different forms
    Swana having a red/pink belly (Similar to Lugia)
    The new cat pokemon being red

Jaiyke

Dog Wizard
    Years
  • for some reason i'm hoping Tsutaaja's shiny will be Pink for some reason xDD idk why heehee
    i agree with the White Zekrom and Black Reshiram =O as long as no other Pokemon gets that
    piss yellow color that Arceus had... gross...
    if any one of the new Monkey's are Black in color for their shiny... i'll get it... hands down xD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    We already have a thread on that, sooo merged.

myrrh25

New account soon.
    Years
  • Hopefully Tarantulectric (Denchura) gets the blue-ish parts of his body into black, and the yellow parts turn orange. I would explode with everything.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I have a feeling Mijumaru will be Pink! :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back