• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ShinyDizzy INC Pokemon Video Games

Sturm

Kurokoneko
Years
  • Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • I have the Rom and im only using Pokemon music in this game .... Although it has some non pokemon things other than that.

If you like the Screens Reply.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Dizzy, have you got any more screenshots for us to see?I'm dying to see some more, this looks like a promising game!

AnimatedSora

...Following the Light...
    Years
  • .....It can make screenshots...just play the game in full screen and press Print Screen by the scroll lock button and then go into paint and paste it...duh

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • AnimatedSora said:
    .....It can make screenshots...just play the game in full screen and press Print Screen by the scroll lock button and then go into paint and paste it...duh

Wow your a genius ... too bad someone already taught me how to make them before you did ^_^

Missingno Baby please dont spam ....

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    I wonder if you can remake Pokemon G/S (I can't wait 'til thay do remake)

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    It would be nice to know where you did get the chip sets because maybe then I could really get a nice start on my pokemon game. Will the game have any capturing sort of thing in it?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Sorry Secret Source from the Chipsets. ;) , Yes it will be just like Pokemon so of course i will put in the pokemon capturing set , just must fin out how i can put in the formula.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Heres Something New , Im going to make a Subscribre list , everytime a New Beta Comes out anyone on the subscribe list will get the game ^_^

Subscribe List

1. Ironman

Back