• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny's Pokemon Factory!

M.L

Invisible
Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    yaay shiny i requested trauner sprites on your other threadf and got no response... also
    pokemon scratch
    a rock type
    like a anciant pokemon
    very broken looking a bit crumbling rock
    and i need it to have evo's
    and also a legendary rock dragon with split wings
    that are crumbling XD

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
  • yaay shiny i requested trauner sprites on your other threadf and got no response... also
    pokemon scratch
    a rock type
    like a anciant pokemon
    very broken looking a bit crumbling rock
    and i need it to have evo's
    and also a legendary rock dragon with split wings
    that are crumbling XD

Ok I finished the legendary dragon, but i kinda missed out some details, hope its still good!,
    scraprockflyingtypeform.png

P.S Im still working on your other pokemon kay

Last edited:

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    awsome i love it i may get a bit of fix on the head hair style as it looks diffrent i may try add an outline thats all but its really great thanx :) btw can you still do those Trainer sprites i requested :?

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    sure also i may ask these are the main players in the game so could you also create the throwing out part ? as i would appreciate it very much :)

ohk male
    = he must have blond hait but it must flow if you know what i meen his eyes blue he must have orange top and like a oair of jeans

female=
    brown hair purple top jeans aswell rist bands red shoes hmm

thas about it but if the colours dont look good together please just recolour them so they do look good together lol and thanx

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
  • request!!!!!!!!!!!

could you make a mix of reshiram and zekrom? and if you can, can you send it to me? i would very much like to use it as my signature. also, if you can make a mini sprite, could you do that and put the mix pokemon in a space background? mini mix sprites on corners, reshiram on top and bottom, and zekrom on the sides! if you can't do all that, just the big sprite will be good enough. but if you can do the mini sprites and frame, than go for it!

shinysweety

Years
  • request!!!!!!!!!!!

could you make a mix of reshiram and zekrom? and if you can, can you send it to me? i would very much like to use it as my signature. also, if you can make a mini sprite, could you do that and put the mix pokemon in a space background? mini mix sprites on corners, reshiram on top and bottom, and zekrom on the sides! if you can't do all that, just the big sprite will be good enough. but if you can do the mini sprites and frame, than go for it!

Ok Im done hope its good!

Spoiler:
    (sorry if its to long i thought maby it would be better for your sig, if not i can fix it :))

shadow recolor sheet,
    pokemon: Gallade
    any specific colors: Blue
    any added features: nope
    anything else: nope

Order up! im done enjoy,
    Spoiler:

Here3 is a link to another shadow Galade, i dont know wich one you like better but hope you like it,
    http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg718/scaled.php?server=718&filename=blueshadowgallade.png&res=medium

sure also i may ask these are the main players in the game so could you also create the throwing out part ? as i would appreciate it very much :)

ohk male
    = he must have blond hait but it must flow if you know what i meen his eyes blue he must have orange top and like a oair of jeans

female=
    brown hair purple top jeans aswell rist bands red shoes hmm

thas about it but if the colours dont look good together please just recolour them so they do look good together lol and thanx

Ok i finished your anciant pokemon from your last post but im still busy on the pre-evo and evo if that ok, anyway here it is,
    Spoiler:

Oh and also, i did one of the trainers you requested, its the female, you didnt give much detail like short hair or color of wrist band so i just chose, hope its good and if you need me to do any changes i will be happy too, and also im almost done with your male trainer but i have to take a shower now so i will finish it later k?
    anyway here you go!
    Spoiler:

Don't worry Chef i will put your shadow Galade in my post =)

Last edited:

archeops14

The First Bird
    Years
  • Those frames are the best. Do you think you can make an Archeops one with a view of rocks and skies (optional) and my username at the bottom right corner in white? Thanks.

shinysweety

Years
  • I cant see the one you gave me.....
    Can you tinypic it?

But, i like the other one :D

What do you mean tinypic?
    and glad you like it! :D

Those frames are the best. Do you think you can make an Archeops one with a view of rocks and skies (optional) and my username at the bottom right corner in white? Thanks.

Ok here are two, one sig and a avatar, i need to pack in so i just stretched the sig I can fix it if you like but for now, here enjoy!=]

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    hey thanx i like the female trainer its great :) i cant wait for the male :D

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    well its really good but could you maybe sorry about this edit the shirt a bit and the body a little bit :) as i think it looks a little awkward .... lol also the pose with the right hand im sorry i know this is kinda my fault im bad at explaining :D lol haha yea (the shirt darker his legs not as long try to make him more looking forward as it looks like his pose is sideways .... and ja the top a bit darker or if you could((make it a colour that suites)) sorry for the inconvience and thanx)

Back