• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shippage FanFic Game!(Sapphirepearl edition!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

the0person0of03

RANDOM JUNK #1- goat in a tutu
    Years
    Alright heres how you play.
    First, I give the start of the whole thing.
    THEN, its the game part:
    STEPS TO ADDING A SECTION TO THE STORY!
    1. PM your ideas to me, the0person0of03
    2. Ill tell you if they are approved
    3. If they ARE approved, you can post a reply with that section.

By the time we are finished with the post, we will have one hella fanfic!
    Any questions, comments, or other stuff like that, just PM me!

BTW: Dance! Nothin else I need to do. Just DANCE! All the bad times we're goin through. Just DANCE!

the0person0of03

RANDOM JUNK #1- goat in a tutu
    Years
    well not really easily offended people but people disturbed by [AGELIMIT]13[/AGELIMIT]
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    lol @ "smex"

This doesn't belong here, and I'll be quite honest with the rest of my post.

I don't see how you are qualified to "approve" anyone for writing a fanfic. You're spastic and random, your grasp of grammar is quite poor, and, well, you used the word "smex". And there went me taking you seriously.

If you actually wanted to do this, take a look at the Serial Game, stickied at the top of this forum. That's how a game works in this section. Any one can post anything they want to as long as it fits the story.

But frankly, seeing as how you are approving the story pieces before someone can post, and you have already warned for homoerotic sex, I can see that this isn't something that would even fit the rules of PokeCommunity.

I suggest that you reread the rules of the forum before attempting anything like this again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back