• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shipping Debates

Who should he date?

• Misty

Votes: 42 43.8%
  • May

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dawn

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • No one, Ash only likes Pokemon

Votes: 31 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ebon Blade

The Fuzz...
    Years
    im beginning to thnk that all ash cars about is pokemon still... its always been that way... but i guess misty jst to be true to the anime... id kill someone if he turned out with may because that wouldn't make any sense... dawn... mabye... just because they are so much alike and their relationship is scarily similar to that of him and misty

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I think he was joking about the flamewar XD Anyone who's going to have a flamewar doesn't declare they shall have one haha. Or maybe they do sometimes...

Haha, Jorah, I like your movie script parody thing. You had nothing to be nervous about, "we're all mad here" anyway (carroll ref).

Haha thanks, it's just if no one found it funny or ignored it, because it was such a huge post it would've been embarrassing haha

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Really, is a flame war necessary? Of course, you know Chikoshipping isn't THAT likely, seriously. But, erm, just, don't kill me, but you are *cough*, ermm...

Striving for impossibility. Ash will never recover his Pokemon that were used in past generations. You know that idiot...

I have the report button at my reach. DO NOT kill me :(.

Bulbasaur, Charizard, Squirtle, Snorlax say hi.

Minuteman III said:
    I am now a fan of Chikoshipping.
    I see....>.> *prepares WMDs*

AdvanceMapper

Stop scaring the little kids!
    Years
    Ladies and gentlemen, I have a confession to make...

I am now a fan of Chikoshipping. Fellow Chikoshippers, I ask for your guidance (and Chikoshipping fanfics, if you know any) during this time. Militant anti-Chikoshippers, I am ready to declare a flame war against you if necessary.

Well then, let the war of flaming begin.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    That's enough

Let's not fight. This is a thread for DEBATES, not FLAME WARS. If it were, there would be no order. So how about you two debate in a very orderly manner?

*runs away*

PorygonSquared

He's Supposed To Be Dead!!!
    Years
    AdvanceShipping? In movie 9!? ~story time~

To me, the 9th movie is the exact opposite. It shows that Ash was getting fed up of people stealing his precious screentime. He had to deal with May taking up his time with contests, captures and little bits of character development, which could have been filled with all-important fillers starring *Ash*. Out of 468 episodes, about 30 of these episodes did not star Ash. Out of 8 movies, 1 did not star Ash (6th)...Most of this problem was due to May becoming a main character of the show. So, when he found out this was the 2nd movie out of 9 where he was not going to be the star, he was getting angry. He was able to put up with this for 3/4 of the movie, but by the flooding scene, enough was enough. He was not going to stand back and allow to merely be a main character. He must to be a STAR.

May: OK, now to stop the flooding and get back Manaphy! Let's go, Ash!
    Ash: No.
    May: Uh, what?
    Ash: You're not going.
    May: Uh...why?
    Ash: You might get hurt or...or...urgh. I can't be bothered with this. Fact is: I want you off my show.
    May: !?
    Ash: I thought it might be fun to hire a new person, but I didn't realise the new person might actually do something.
    May: Uh, let's stop the flooding...
    Ash: Do you know how long I've been working here!? How hard it is to be a star? A beloved icon around the world? And after 9 years of loyal, hard work, to be shoved to the side? So some new girl can have her 5 minutes of fame!? You are stealing *my* show. I work alone. Well, the directors gave me a personal cook and advisor to follow me around, so occasionally I would let them say a word or two, but my advisor critised me a *little* too much, which was making me look bad so she had to be -
    May: ...? We need to stop the flooding!
    Ash: We!? WE!? Have you not been listening any ANYTHING I've been saying!? That's it. I'm hijacking this movie. *shoves May into a coffin like thing* Don't worry, there's enough air in there...for about 5 minutes!! *watches May drift off* Oh, by the way, you're fired! Now it's time for some much wanted ASH-ACTION! *sigh* Next series, I'm gonna set off by myself with a big opening episode, all about me...

...OK, I'm not as funny as some other people (actually, I was kind of nervous of posting this XD), but I've had the image of Ash hijacking the 9th movie since the first time I watched the scene where he shoves May, the star of the movie, into a tub thing, and so making himself the hero. Oh, and this is proof against Advanceshipping because you don't hijack your friends movies then fire them XD

Now this is gonna be embarrassing if no one replies for a few days XD

Heh, I'm reminded of that episode of Yugioh The Abridged Series where Bakura gets vengeance on Yugi for snubbing him from being the main character, and a heck of a lot of early jokes about Yugi not willing to let anyone steal his spotlight.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    Latias

Hmmm, out of those 3, probably would be Misty. I don't mind Advanceshipping, I just think it's overrated. I don't really mind Ash/Dawn either, I just think it was to much of a jump on the bandwagon as soon as she was announced :P

So, I'd say out of those, Misty.

But we all know the truth, he doesn't care, he only cares about Pokemon :P.

Not one of 'em!

Ash should continue being single and having these series flings with all of them. (like a player) And even more 'n' more will come.

^ I've yet to see a post so full of WIN as this one :D

~Mooshykris

Aitania

overwhelming c u t e n e s s!
    Years
    Since I've started loving pokemon ever since the first episode was aired here, I would have to say I'd choose Misty. Always have been a Pokeshipper unfortunately : /

That's only to me though nwn

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    i picked the last one ash only loves pokemon (mainly because its the only one that questions his sexuality :laugh:)

AdvanceMapper

Stop scaring the little kids!
    Years
    That's enough

Let's not fight. This is a thread for DEBATES, not FLAME WARS. If it were, there would be no order. So how about you two debate in a very orderly manner?

*runs away*

Sure.
    But what is there to debate?
    We all know Ash just ditches his other pokemon.

You can't just say ChikoShipping and AdvanceShipping fails.
    1. It hurts my feelings.
    2. I wuold run out of shippings to support and I AM NOT GOING TO THE DARK SIDE (aka PearlShipping).
    3. Fight fire with fire
    What have I been doing with A-Shipping?
    It's time of me be a .....PearlShipper.

Edit:
    We really need to get a new place for several shipping threads.
    Some people..........*cough*need their own place to ship.
    Do you what it's like to only have one thread for this?
    (Yes)

Last edited:

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Dawn is more small than Ash whereas Misty was older AND taller than Ash so Ash and Dawn they loooooooove eachother

The Ebon Blade

The Fuzz...
    Years
    AdvanceShipping? In movie 9!? ~story time~

To me, the 9th movie is the exact opposite. It shows that Ash was getting fed up of people stealing his precious screentime. He had to deal with May taking up his time with contests, captures and little bits of character development, which could have been filled with all-important fillers starring *Ash*. Out of 468 episodes, about 30 of these episodes did not star Ash. Out of 8 movies, 1 did not star Ash (6th)...Most of this problem was due to May becoming a main character of the show. So, when he found out this was the 2nd movie out of 9 where he was not going to be the star, he was getting angry. He was able to put up with this for 3/4 of the movie, but by the flooding scene, enough was enough. He was not going to stand back and allow to merely be a main character. He must to be a STAR.

May: OK, now to stop the flooding and get back Manaphy! Let's go, Ash!
    Ash: No.
    May: Uh, what?
    Ash: You're not going.
    May: Uh...why?
    Ash: You might get hurt or...or...urgh. I can't be bothered with this. Fact is: I want you off my show.
    May: !?
    Ash: I thought it might be fun to hire a new person, but I didn't realise the new person might actually do something.
    May: Uh, let's stop the flooding...
    Ash: Do you know how long I've been working here!? How hard it is to be a star? A beloved icon around the world? And after 9 years of loyal, hard work, to be shoved to the side? So some new girl can have her 5 minutes of fame!? You are stealing *my* show. I work alone. Well, the directors gave me a personal cook and advisor to follow me around, so occasionally I would let them say a word or two, but my advisor critised me a *little* too much, which was making me look bad so she had to be -
    May: ...? We need to stop the flooding!
    Ash: We!? WE!? Have you not been listening any ANYTHING I've been saying!? That's it. I'm hijacking this movie. *shoves May into a coffin like thing* Don't worry, there's enough air in there...for about 5 minutes!! *watches May drift off* Oh, by the way, you're fired! Now it's time for some much wanted ASH-ACTION! *sigh* Next series, I'm gonna set off by myself with a big opening episode, all about me...

...OK, I'm not as funny as some other people (actually, I was kind of nervous of posting this XD), but I've had the image of Ash hijacking the 9th movie since the first time I watched the scene where he shoves May, the star of the movie, into a tub thing, and so making himself the hero. Oh, and this is proof against Advanceshipping because you don't hijack your friends movies then fire them XD

Now this is gonna be embarrassing if no one replies for a few days XD

that just made my day and quite franckly it makes sense because go damnit nothing evr happens between may and ash. drew is the heart throb(for lack of a better word) in the advanced series. which makes me really wonder if dawn will evr meet some one like that or if she is gonna be like ash... who only likes pokemon

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    What have I been doing with A-Shipping?
    It's time of me be a .....PearlShipper.

Wait, you turned to Pearlshipping? o_0'. You just cased the Apocalypse!

Well, I feel like reading a Pearshipping fanfic all of a sudden. Just a short one. But I think I should debate Pokeshipping now. It's gotten quieter recently.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Heh, I'm reminded of that episode of Yugioh The Abridged Series where Bakura gets vengeance on Yugi for snubbing him from being the main character, and a heck of a lot of early jokes about Yugi not willing to let anyone steal his spotlight.

Haha, well, I have watched Yugioh The Abridged Series...hmm maybe my idea came subconsciously from there then, because it's been about a year since I've watched it

that just made my day and quite franckly it makes sense because go damnit nothing evr happens between may and ash. drew is the heart throb(for lack of a better word) in the advanced series. which makes me really wonder if dawn will evr meet some one like that or if she is gonna be like ash... who only likes pokemon

Yeah, I think it was Drew that May liked as well

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back