• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shipping Debates

Who should he date?

• Misty

Votes: 42 43.8%
  • May

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dawn

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • No one, Ash only likes Pokemon

Votes: 31 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
    Years
    Hahaha it's like a bunch of loose threads being tossed from one person to another and being called a ball... you guys :-P

The gifs are funny. I don't bother with guy/guy or girl/girl ships because there's no wayyyyyyyyyyyyy the anime would let it happen because, you know. Sailor Moon was controversial enough.

I support AshXMisty because it's cute. Satisfied, K9?

Nice job on Pingpongshipping! I like "spaceshipping" but I don't know who it's for so I wish it were for, um, basically any RocketXGalactic combo.

Years
    True Sailor Moon was controversial because of same gender pairings, but most those had characters that pretty much looked and acted like the opposite gender, to the point when the genders were switched for the dub you'd never know something was up until you were told.
    And if you mean America letting animes have same gender pairings because Sailor Moon was close to crossing the line, yes they won't let it. But for all animes in general this isn't a horrible problem, and if Pokemon didn't have to appeal to the entire world I wouldn't see it as impossible, although improbable. (They at least acknowledge the humor of it, with Brock chasing a dressed up Ash and the PikachuxPiplup episode.)

But anyways, you can like a ship even though it may never be cannon. :( It wouldn't be as fun if you had to stick to the non-existent and made up from nothing just so there is few hints that the anime gave us.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Huh? Last time it was you and AK9, I wasn't involved with the gun fight last time XD And I'm using a *water* gun ^_^

Oh wow, searching for Pingpongshipping, it's on quite a few sites now :D Someone made 2 weird AMVs with the name, it's mentioned on fanfiction.net, and on DA, where we first found it...I still really want to know who that Frankm89 is, since they must come to PC to have heard the name so quickly. I think we can call our name change a success :D

I meant gun fights in general. I thought we were rid of this gun fight thing already, so stop mentioning it AK47~ D<

Chaw haw haw, it's getting quite famous! Ohohohohohohohoho~~~
    *going crazy* *gets bazooka'd by Gilbo*

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Wow, I didn't know we got rid of our gun fights o.O Or ever said to put a stop to them o.O When did that happen? o.o

Ohh, Lornami, Fukari, how could you both forget about Natsushipping? The one we made up for Satoshi/Aoi. I suppose it's because Aoi hasn't been in it for ages (perhaps never again), but I really liked that ship

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    What the bloody waffles is an Aoi? Sounds like some weird-ass Japanese color name.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    "Aoi" is the Japanese word for blue, I think, right? It's also Angie's Japanese name, haha. From the summer school episodes. I just always think of "Aoi" since I watched it in Japanese first and got used to her name, like Jun.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Yeah, I didn't get used to... what was it again... Angie. (Had to search Youtube because I really forgot... :3)

Somehow I want to sing "Make a Wish" in my music test... Which comes in probably May or June. D:

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    ...QuinnySan? D:
    This ship's quite... strange? I don't know, do people REALLY ship it?!

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    You don't believe me? Look it up on Google. "Pokemon Calendarshipping" indeed brings relevant results. You may even find the BGF submission. Official declaration that Calendarshipping is Barry x May.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Well, it's not strange. We see a lot of ships like NovelShipping and FarawayShipping (both Shinji-related ships) and BrunettShipping. I believe you of course.

...but QuinnySan...?

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    What about QuinnySan? o.O

Oh wow, I didn't know you made an actual shipping name, AK47, I knew you made others, haha XD

Somehow I want to sing "Make a Wish" in my music test... Which comes in probably May or June. D:

You have to sing for a music test? o.o ...Sing it in Japanese :D

Years
    Wow, I didn't know we got rid of our gun fights o.O Or ever said to put a stop to them o.O When did that happen? o.o

Ohh, Lornami, Fukari, how could you both forget about Natsushipping? The one we made up for Satoshi/Aoi. I suppose it's because Aoi hasn't been in it for ages (perhaps never again), but I really liked that ship

: ( I didn't forget about it, it just wasn't on my mind. I do hope she comes back, but like all the people Satoshi says "See you again!" he never does.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    This calls for another sexy Shipping Debate Meme.

Read
    The
    Last
    EFfin
    Page

Now. Should we continue honoring how awesome I am by influencing Calendarshipping or should I anti-tank another Pokeshipping dream? (AGAIN)

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Do the latter, please. I'm sick of rabid Pokeshipping fanbrats. D:
    ...if you don't mind anti-tanking Advanceshipping do it too. >8D

RTLFP? :3

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021