• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shipping Debates

Who should he date?

• Misty

Votes: 42 43.8%
  • May

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dawn

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • No one, Ash only likes Pokemon

Votes: 31 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Tracy's at Oak's as his apprentice or assistant from the end of Orange Islands. I don't remember what exactly. Going from one town to the next for work or something.. like commuting.

Other than that, you've got some good points dude.

STJ

meh... ^_^'
    Years
    Hmm.. I'm pretty sure she was reffering to Max that time

Max and Misty get seperated from the rest of teh group and so spend practically the whole episode together

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    ...She could also be staying away from Ash because she's too unsure to say anything to him...or maybe she's just confused about what May's still doing with him (like I am).

Of course, I haven't seen the episode yet, so I can't be sure.

Oh yeah, since I wasn't here: cold_katanagirl, you WERE flaming both me and Supreme Edgeboy Max before, and don't try denying it...

Years
    Whoa, Quick Reply's been fixed!

Anyways...

Ichapokemr said:
    ...She could also be staying away from Ash because she's too unsure to say anything to him...
    That could be true. The insecurity she still shows (holding Azurill) could still mean that Misty feels this way even later. (episode still hasn't aired in America, and won't for another two months at least!)

Ichapokemr said:
    or maybe she's just confused about what May's still doing with him (like I am).
    Maybe, but Misty may know about May's plight. Heck, I'd make sure the person who trashed my bike pay me back, even if I had to travel all over until that person does!

Or Misty knows that May is more suitable for Ash than she is... I sure don't like thinking about this idea, but it IS a possibility...

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    >_< I'd like to simply agree with that, Misty's pretty nervous about talking to Ash again.

Oh and, cold_katanagirl can flame all she likes, I won't be bothered by it. =P I'll just call a mod on her next time, so if she acts mean to any of you, please come and tell me. ^___^

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    See, here's the problem. I don't get it, but when you don't have contact with your friends for a long time, it feels akward when you meet again. This may be the case after Ash and friends returned to Kanto.

Another reason could be that Misty just doesn't want to get in the way of Ash's dream. This is how I felt for the longest time (and the reason I give out the most.) Who's to interfere with such a goal?

You pulled the words riiiight out of my mouth XD :) Good ana.lysis.

When Moe/Macy asked if she was Ash's boyfriend, she didn't blush at all, and when Tracey suggested that Ash and Misty "care about each other" She was angry,VERY angry, but didn't blush.

Quick denial. Could the denial have been any quicker? She didn't want to admit it, probably. It's not like someone who secretly likes someone else would say, "Yes! I love him! I'll blush!" :P

Last edited:

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    *cough* The censorer now blocked out ana.lysis... >_< I wonder why. XD
    But that's quite a nice point you're tellin' us Wishmaker. =3 Misty definately does not want to tell anyone that she likes Ash, so she's just gettin' angry fast to deny it.

Years
    dgle said:
    See, here's the problem. I don't get it, but when you don't have contact with your friends for a long time, it feels akward when you meet again. This may be the case after Ash and friends returned to Kanto.
    Misty only met Max for a little while, yet she can talk to him more than Ash? Personally, I don't really see Misty as getting all flustered. If she did, I think it would have been way more obvious.
    Another reason could be that Misty just doesn't want to get in the way of Ash's dream. This is how I felt for the longest time (and the reason I give out the most.) Who's to interfere with such a goal?
    I don't see what Ash's dream has to do with her hanging out with him for the small amount of time that she can.
    Or maybe she doesn't want conflict between Tracey and Ash. Maybe Tracey does have a crush on Misty, who knows? If Misty sees this, and knows that Ash is still the thick-skulled boy whom she met from the start of Ash's journey, I'm pretty sure she doesn't want trouble since jelousy could play a role.
    I think Orangeshipping is a bit too vague for that.
    And Tracey a little kid? Tracey looks older than Misty, so I wouldn't say "little"!
    I was talking about Max. o__O

Oh yeah, since I wasn't here: cold_katanagirl, you WERE flaming both me and Supreme Edgeboy Max before, and don't try denying it...
    Still haven't learned the difference between flaming and debating eh? Oh well, can't help ya.
    Oh and, cold_katanagirl can flame all she likes, I won't be bothered by it. =P I'll just call a mod on her next time, so if she acts mean to any of you, please come and tell me. ^___^
    ... Lol.

If you aren't bothered by the flaming, why'd you mention it in the first place? Would've made more sense to ignore it if it didn't bother you.

And calling a mod technically means you care too, because if you didn't care you wouldn't be bothered to do all that.

Yo post = contradiction. To make it quick anyway.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Um.. I only care that its basically against the rules to flame, and that's why I'll call a mod. But I won't care about anything you'll say to me.

Oh, and Max is DEFINATELY too young for love yet. I'm not even sure why people'd pair him up with ANYONE at this age.

Years
    Dang it people, it's dqle, not dgle!

cold_katanagirl said:
    Misty only met Max for a little while, yet she can talk to him more than Ash? Personally, I don't really see Misty as getting all flustered. If she did, I think it would have been way more obvious.
    If anything, Misty probably would have acted more nervous than angry in that situation. I'd know first hand about seperation from good friends.

I didn't say anything about Misty being mad. And yes, if she's angry, she'd show it.

cold_katanagirl said:
    I don't see what Ash's dream has to do with her hanging out with him for the small amount of time that she can.
    Obviously, the show main view is about a boy, with his Pok?mon, trying to be the best Pok?mon Master/Champion in the world. That's enough stress to worry about. Should Misty every say anything about you-know-what, it could possibly turn Ash to a different direction.

cold_katanagirl said:
    I think Orangeshipping is a bit too vague for that.
    I agree. I just gave a possibility, that's all.

cold_katanagirl said:
    I was talking about Max. o__O
    Thanks for clarifying that, now!

STJ said:
    But didn't he have a crush on Vivi in Candid Camperupt?
    It looks like he did in fact blush towards her at that episode. Still, Max's still too young to even think such things. He's too immature for that to happen. At that age, he still probably believes in cooties...

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    No, he DID have a crush on her...it was a bit more than blushing...in fact, when she started shouting at him and let loose the "I hate you!" line, he had that same "breaking-apart" thing happen to him as does to Brock every time he's shot down...

Years
    Look plain and simple, Ash likes Misty and Misty likes Ash, May likes Drew and Drew likes Misty, Max likes Vivi and Misty and Vivi likes Max, Gary likes Misty, Brock likes Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny and maybe Daisey then every other girl, Daisey likes Tracey and maybe Brock and Tracey likes Daisey if he isn't gay, if he is gay then Professor Oak, which we can't tell what he is or isn't, Jessie likes James and James like Jessie, Professor Oak likes Delia and Delia likes Professor Oak. I think that sums it up. Ash and Misty do like each other in turn and I think they are finally going to admit teir feelings once and for all. I really think she is coming back for the next season and movie 9.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    *anime falls* This guy loves her and the other loves this other guy.... I'm confused by your post CheapDeck. XD But you have a point, that I'd agree with. Ash and Misty do like eachother.

Years
    Ash likes Misty and Misty likes Ash,
    Not agreed.
    May likes Drew
    Agreed.
    and Drew likes Misty,
    Drew doesn't even KNOW Misty.
    Max likes Vivi
    Agreed. Moved on from her though.
    and Misty
    Don't know about all that, them talking for some episodes doesn't mean he's crushing on her.
    and Vivi likes Max,
    Did you only see the first part of that episode? Vivi "dumped" Max.
    Gary likes Misty,
    Not agreed.
    Brock likes Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny and maybe Daisey then every other girl,
    Agreed.
    Daisey likes Tracey
    Not agreed.
    and maybe Brock
    Doubt it.
    and Tracey likes Daisey
    Not agreed.
    if he isn't gay, if he is gay then Professor Oak,
    ... Meh.
    Jessie likes James and James like Jessie,
    Not agreed.
    Professor Oak likes Delia and Delia likes Professor Oak.
    Not agreed.
    I think that sums it up.
    Not really.
    Ash and Misty do like each other in turn and I think they are finally going to admit teir feelings once and for all. I really think she is coming back for the next season and movie 9.
    Not agreed.

Wow, we hardly agree on anything. =o

STJ

meh... ^_^'
    Years
    Heh, I probably disagree with most of it too, though I can't be bothered going into the details

So, anybody want to bring up a debatable topic?

Mew Fangirl

Danger: Fangirl. It bites.
    Years
    Bah, newbie rules... >< I posted a link, and the entire message was gone. T_T *wails*

Anyway, I became a pokeshipper after listening to Misty's love song and seeing a pic of her and Ash *almost* kissing. Sad part is that I can't find more pics of that moment nor where it happens. I have only one pic and can't post the link.... oh, well! -_-'

Now, just because Ash doesn't show much signs of his *possible* love for Misty doesn't mean he won't end up with her later. Some animes hide the main characters feelings, and we only know they love someone at the very end, or because some secondary character says so. Mebee that's the case? o_O'

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Meh... Pokeshipping debates, we've had enough of those. Now then, why should Silver be with Blue, than Silver being with Yellow? <MANGA!>

Years
    ... Where's the evidence Silver and Yellow like each other? I'm not an expert on the manga or anything, but from what I can gather Yellow likes Red and Silver is either into Blue or feeling a brotherly thing with Blue and doesn't romantically like anyone.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    That's what I'd like to believe, that he's more brotherly with Blue 'cause they both trained under the same person once. But there HAVE been some scenes.. >.<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back