• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shipping Debates

Who should he date?

• Misty

Votes: 42 43.8%
  • May

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dawn

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • No one, Ash only likes Pokemon

Votes: 31 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Yup! ^^
    but then I wonder, why did someone created Handymanshipping seeing as Daisy is a Orangeshipper?
    Because they prefer Daisy/Tracey being together.

It's not like something negative for a ship automatically destroys it. There's still plenty of things that support Handymanshipping.

Shadow0faBandit

Your worst Shadow
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2007
    Wait? From what I have been hearing lately I thought I heard someone say Track and Misty are together? True?

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    That's just a rumor. Pokemon wouldn't go so far as to introduce romance between two characters, especially "main" ones.

The only time in the show that could possibly show Misty and Tracey as a couple would be Daisy's dream sequence. But other than that, nothing has been done to show anything. Tracey and Misty are not a real couple on the show. It's all just fanon.

roxas123

Trainer
    Years
    Sometimes, by what i know in the Chronicles, He Helps out in her Gym and sometimes helps at Oak's. But I think they're hiding something in the gym.Yeah theres no denying they're cute togheter.OMG !i think Kenji-kun Hypnotised me! NO,I'M A BIGGER ADVANCESHIPPER!

Nice Spam, This is a debate thread, not a comment. Ash has Virtually forgotten about Misty and now him and May or Dawn (well, mostly may), will become a cute couple. Those against Advanceshipping or Pearlshipping say Ney. And be burned by my objections

Thats not 100% true. Ash and May are not a "Cute Couple" Misty unlike May has still been a strong character in the series showing up in chronicals and event Hoenn episodes. Also Misty's voice actor has said that she will come back throughout the series and to the end. I believe that Misty is going to end up with Ash. If you remember correctly in the Mirage Pokemon event Ash chose to go with Misty and when May protested he said stay here.

P.S. No pearl/shipping Dawn developed way to early for a 10 year old.

P.S.S. The Japanese creators are still for Pokeshipping.

Years
    I've been against pokeshipping since the Totodile battle. Ash, who catches pokemon all the time, just had to have that Totodile. He didn't care that Misty loves water pokemon.

Then, whevever he was going to leave for Hoenn, what did he do with it? HE LEFT IT AT OAK'S. He never even uses it. Now, if cared about Misty, he would have given it to her, or at the very least let her use it. He gave his Primeape to a person he had just met, but he can't entrust a pokemon to one of his closest friends. It's pathetic.

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2008
    I blame the writers for that bit of stupidity.

So, we're supposed to be debating?

.....Gracefulshipping sucks Origin is better. Try to debate that in an intelligent manner. :O

Kasu-chan

her dearest wish~
    Years
    I've been against pokeshipping since the Totodile battle. Ash, who catches pokemon all the time, just had to have that Totodile. He didn't care that Misty loves water pokemon.

Then, whevever he was going to leave for Hoenn, what did he do with it? HE LEFT IT AT OAK'S. He never even uses it. Now, if cared about Misty, he would have given it to her, or at the very least let her use it. He gave his Primeape to a person he had just met, but he can't entrust a pokemon to one of his closest friends. It's pathetic.

Is this the reason why you support Orangeshipping because Tracey gave Azurill to her while Ash has not given a pokemon to Misty? I would like more details.

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2008
    No, I think he/she supports it because Ash is an idiot, took Totodile from her (among other things), and has never done anything for Misty like that. While Tracey has always been nice to Misty and given her a cute water Pokemon. And he would've given her Totodile in that ep. But Ash had to be an immature jackass. Tracey is just better for Misty. Even if I do like him better with Todd.

Kasu-chan

her dearest wish~
    Years
    No Pokeshipper I know really cares about whether Ash would give her Totodile or not. The whole reason sounds a little silly to me. And, what other things did Ash take from Misty? I am interested to know more regarding Orangeshipping.

An immature jackass now, is he? Well, that's not very nice.

Years
    Is this the reason why you support Orangeshipping because Tracey gave Azurill to her while Ash has not given a pokemon to Misty? I would like more details.
    Okay, in more detail about the Totodile/Azurill reasoning:

Ash catches more pokemon than any of his so-called friends. He had already caught a Chikorita and a Cyndaquil recently. Would it have killed him to let Misty capture ONE pokemon? I doubt it. Misty: 0 Ash: 3. Bleh.

Now, back in Kanto, Ash catches a Primeape, and gives it to a character of the day, because he wanted it. Did Misty not want Totodile? The situation is very similar, but with one difference: He gives away his own pokemon to a person he just met and knows little to nothing about, yet doesn't let Misty have the pokemon of the type she loves, that wasn't even anyone's at that point.

After his short time as Ash's little 'friend', Totodile gets dumped off at Oak's with the rest of his slaves for that season. Like Misty.

He had the chance to try and be a good friend, but like a selfish... (What's a nice word for jerk?)... person, he takes away from her, instead of doing something nice, like a true friend would.

Tracey, however, is kind enough to visit her, help her out at the gym, acknowledge her existence; y'know, stuff Ash is too busy to do while travelling with his 'friends'. Tracey even gave the child of his own Marill to her, without her even asking for it. He just knew it would make her happy. Which it did.

No Pokeshipper I know really cares about whether Ash would give her Totodile or not.
    Well, of course. No one points out flaws in their own shipping.

The whole reason sounds a little silly to me.
    This coming from a pokeshipper. Get a non-biased opinion from someone, and see what they think.

An immature jackass now, is he? Well, that's not very nice.
    Well, neither is taking away what someone loves, but Ash seems to do that quite well.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2008
    The tension is thick. *shifty eyes*

I didn't mean he has taken other things from Misty, I meant he has always done things like that to her. You know. Being an immature jackass.

But yay, finally a debate for the Shipping Debates thread. Now someone bring up one of my OTPs so I can rant endlessly about it. I'm in the mood for an argument. *cracks knuckles*

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    If you arei n the mood, how about Debating Advanceshipping with any other of your shippings? you'll get lawyer pwned anyway. just like i did with rokas123. hehehe *blows up knuckles*

Kitty!

mandi
    Years
    ^ Advanceshipping already got pwned by Contestshipping..so theres really no point on debating Advanceshipping.

PikaPi123

Pikachu Power!!!
    Years
    This is my opinion...

I don't think AdvanceShipping has a chance to happen. I think Ash has moved on and never once metioned May yet in the DP series. And also May just went to the Johto reigon other than to the Sinnoh with Ash because Drew was going.
    But, I do think PokeShipping or PearlShipping has a chance. I think PokeShipping mostly because Ash still metions Misty and Misty is the only person out of May and Dawn that actually showed that she has feelings for him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back