• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shipping Debates

Who should he date?

• Misty

Votes: 42 43.8%
  • May

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dawn

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • No one, Ash only likes Pokemon

Votes: 31 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
Years
  • What about rocketshipping? It seems fairly concrete...

I love rocketshipping!!! ^_^ I think if any regular characters end up canonized (without induction into sainthood) it will be J&J/K&M.

Although apparently there is one writer on the staff, Takegami, who is particularly apt to writing in Rocketshippingness and
    Spoiler:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Lornami P. said:
    I've never thought about SapphirePearlShipping, but I have to say that one seems pretty cute. ;o They get along well!

This is the May and Dawn ship, right?

AdvancedK47 said:
    Looks like I dropped in from my break at a perfect time eh?

Aww, I'm a day late from posting before you. :P

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    If SapphirePearlshipping is May/Dawn, I like it ~ I think yuri is cuter than yaoi.

(Where did these people randomly come from? xD)

That's what I think whenever anyone else comes in XD

I love rocketshipping!!! ^_^ I think if any regular characters end up canonized (without induction into sainthood) it will be J&J/K&M.

Although apparently there is one writer on the staff, Takegami, who is particularly apt to writing in Rocketshippingness and
    Spoiler:

Apparently his fiancee was hardly in it at all :/

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Looks like I dropped in from my break at a perfect time eh?

*spits out her water*
    (I should have said it before he came back...) Darn you and your 'perfect time', I don't appreciate it, now go back to your break...

Last edited:

AshAngel899

Ash Ketchum/Satoshi <3
    Years
  • no, not misty! i hate the 3 main shippings. its because i like ash. so, if i didnt like him, i'd go with advanceshipping.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • ^ (referring to above post)
    Scary signature is scary.
    And you don't make sense at all. In "no, not misty! i hate the 3 main shippings. its because i like ash." you seem like an Ash fangirl and you don't like ships related to Ash because somehow your OC (the girl in your sig) is paired up with him, but in "so, if i didnt like him, i'd go with advanceshipping." I lost you. So you like Ash or what? o3o

Anyway, did you guys watch that new DP episode? 83

Last edited:

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Jorah... Now I'm gonna take time getting used to your username...
    (What are you two doing, pairing up?)

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    A few people have asked me that now o.o No, do you remember this thread? https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=4968906#post4968906 When we learnt Vernikova was actually a girl? XD The 19th post down. I think that was the one where I mentioned you had a full stop at the start of your name, as well. And then we went on to to talk about changing our names. Going to change my name back to Jorah after the 4 months are up ~ I miss it already :(

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Vernikova already sounds like a girl name...but that's not the point, why did you change it again? Poor reason. :(

And where are you these days? Whydid you get rid of your "nature" and "location"? You're not about to leave, are you?

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • ^Maybe just to make her "mysterious"? XD Bad reason I know...

I know about that post. I didn't expect you to do it though.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Wha? I am not going to leave :( Fukari, you were right, it was to make me mysterious :D Even if it's a bad reason. XD Because the name is so bad, I don't want people to know who I am...even if they can't remember me XD Location is there blank because if you do alt + 0160 it creates a blank space :D Space bar doesn't work there. And I think that looks cool. Seriously, if I was going to leave and let my account die, I would not let it die with this name o.O I would still like people to call me Jorah ~

lol Ruby you sound completely like a disappointed teacher, "poor reason" XD I'm going to change it back after the 4 months...Vernikova is a last name, actually ~ It's funny because I don't see you online now o.O

Last edited:

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
    Years
  • Apparently his fiancee was hardly in it at all :/
    Yeah what on earth??? I mean, seriously, backstory eps are some of the greatest imo so why did they have to mess this one up? It's not even like Training Daze where at least the original version is good and you can look over the chronological incongruity. It just was apparently the Empty Calories sort of pokemon episode.

Makes me mad.

Btw glad others were discussing your name change bc I hadn't realized it was you. O.o

Years
  • Appealshipping all the way for me I'm afraid. It has to be the only Pokemon ship I support fully and believe is/should be canon.

Also, did anyone else get the impression that Zoey and Candice had a thing in the past, but realised they worked better as friends, but kept the closeness?
    It would explain why Zoey was so akward around her with Dawn there, and why Candice took such an imediate interest in Dawn. I shan't mentiont my theory on the cat bed and the like 'this is where it all started' or what ever was said. =P

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • (Seriously, HOW do people know the technique of NOT READING THE LAST PAGE???
    I'm seriously surprised...)

Okay, I was kinda worried you were gonna leave, Jorah~

SkyBlue

I'm in love...with Ash!
    Years
  • SapphirePearlShipping all the way for me! And yes, it is MayxDawn.

Anyway...um...AshAngel899, I'm an Ash fangirl too, but I don't really scream and say, "HE IS MINE! I MEAN, MY OC'S!" Why do you think I tried to support a pairing with Ash WITHOUT any OC's? Besides that, your post makes no sense. You need to realize that he is already taken by someone else, probably Misty, May or Dawn.

Sorry.

Anyway, off the topic of anime shippings, I like SpecialShipping! (RedxYellow)

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Am I the only one that understood AshAngel899's post? XD She said if she didn't like Ash, she wouldn't mind Pokeshipping, Advanceshipping and Pearlshipping, and would probably support Advanceshipping out of the 3. She said "no, not Misty" because of the stupid poll.

See now everyone else is thinking you're leaving.

That's because you're all silly people 8D

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
    Years
  • Am I the only one that understood AshAngel899's post? XD She said if she didn't like Ash, she wouldn't mind Pokeshipping, Advanceshipping and Pearlshipping, and would probably support Advanceshipping out of the 3. She said "no, not Misty" because of the stupid poll.

Yes that does make sense. Honestly though maybe AshAngel currently has the best chance with Ash, considering I don't see any of the other 3 happening. May's potential relationship with Drew seems like the most canon one on the show ever, Dawn showed no jealousy when Angie liked Ash (and it seemed pretty obvious Angie did), and there's no sign of Misty returning (though I wish there were). Besides, I can't picture Pokemon games ending after HeartGold and SoulSilver, so I think there might be another female protagonist to write into the show eventually.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back