• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shipping Debates

Who should he date?

• Misty

Votes: 42 43.8%
  • May

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dawn

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • No one, Ash only likes Pokemon

Votes: 31 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Yep. It's a debate thread ruled by tyranny with one Pokeshipper against a good 10 antis that visit often. I think we should move on to the great Possibilities of Godisdeadshipping.

Years
  • Lol.
    You will save us from doom, oh King Pearlshipper!
    Wait...what's Daijobu?

My gawd, man. It's a freaking lure. I have seen normal people do so too.
    ON-TOPIC:
    I have been wondering, what's this thread opinion's on Altoshipping?

Daijobu is like, "it's alright/okay", or in cheesy dub case "no need to worry!"
    (We have a King? Who's the Queen? And the (Prince)ss(e(s))?)

:> I like Altoshipping, but pokemonxhuman relationships don't really bother me at all so it's just my opinion.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I'm the King. And Jorah and Azumi are fighting for Queen. I am accepting applications for a Joker. I just need someone that is human and not a vegan.

Years
  • Hmmm, I just don't see May attracted to Ash that closely. It may just be because I've seen more hints of Drew in that regards. But I don't mind it, really.
    :< I want to be a royal something....

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019

Why should I be Queen?! >3<

Jorah is too old

She writes XD too much. You are around my age, so we shouldn't look like freaks :P

Oh Lornami, you can be our Royal Butler :D...

I just realized, this isn't gonna get anywhere unless we get our very own Shipping sub-forum. Seriously :(

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • *hi-five*....
    me too...
    I don't mind it often....

Uhhhhh...
    Pokeshipper...?

Jorah is too old

She writes XD too much. You are around my age, so we shouldn't look like freaks :P

Oh Lornami, you can be our Royal Butler :D...

I just realized, this isn't gonna get anywhere unless we get our very own Shipping sub-forum. Seriously :(

I see.
    Huh. I am around your age...?

Wait, wait, wait. What are we supposed to be these royal idiots for?!

Seeing as the *ALMIGHTY* mods (ALL HAIL THE MODS) practically let us go off-topic, and they're not even doing anything, I don't really think...!

yoshi12370

Bouncing along!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Jul 31, 2016

Is anyone here against AdvanceShipping?

I wuv AdvanceShipping <3

I'm not particularly against Advance but I don't see the appeal. I think it was explored in the beginning of AG but it was dropped for Contest. It even had an episode for it(The Bicker The Better).

TBH what really turns me off from Advance is the shippers.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Jorah is too old

Haha wow, you ask if I want to be royalty and then I'm rejected before I got to answer. o.O Anyway, I'm happy with Azumi being queen of the thread...she's scary. And I've always been an AdvancedK47/Azumi shipper.

Is this discrimination against my smiley usage? Smileyist. It seems I have no place in this royal family, so I'll just live outside in the shed.

lol I thought you said it would be a good idea *not* to have a shipping subsection, what with the possibility of other mods not being so lenient like this section's mod is. We all may not be able to talk anymore o.O We'd have to hijack another thread...

Godisdeadshipping?
    Never heard of it?

Arceus/MissingNo. My favourite ship in a while...

*cough* Do you not mean a Maid?

Hahaha, I actually laughed XD

Last edited:

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    I'm not sure if I posted in this thread before, but I'm for Pearlshiping.
    Brock's a Pearlshipper FYI.
    In the new dub episode he's all Dawn didn't either when Lyra {Think that's how you spell her dub name} Said it flew over Ash head didn't it? Than he said Dawn too.
    While Tracey was a Pokeshipper Brock's a Pearlshipper. Even in the Japan version he was one, it wasn't just English.

missingnoresearcher

I like your bedsheets
    Years
  • I'm not sure if I posted in this thread before, but I'm for Pearlshiping.
    Brock's a Pearlshipper FYI.
    In the new dub episode he's all Dawn didn't either when Lyra {Think that's how you spell her dub name} Said it flew over Ash head didn't it? Than he said Dawn too.
    While Tracey was a Pokeshipper Brock's a Pearlshipper. Even in the Japan version he was one, it wasn't just English.
    Yes!
    Another ally in the epic fight against the evil Pokeshippers!

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Hey, what do I get in this kingdom?

Since you always seem to have spontaneous urges of Genocide, I'll make you a Brigadier General o_0'

I know. Those kids need to grow some pubic hair.

Haha wow, you ask if I want to be royalty and then I'm rejected before I got to answer. o.O Anyway, I'm happy with Azumi being queen of the thread...she's scary. And I've always been an AdvancedK47/Azumi shipper.
    Since when do we make fun of real shippings? ;_; damn
    Is this discrimination against my smiley usage?
    Yes
    lol I thought you said it would be a good idea *not* to have a shipping subsection, what with the possibility of other mods not being so lenient like this section's mod is. We all may not be able to talk anymore o.O We'd have to hijack another thread...
    It's worth the risk. We could ask for our very own epic randomness + Shippings thread.

Arceus/MissingNo. My favourite ship in a while...

Creep D: *headshot*

*cough* Do you not mean a Maid?

No, a butler. Take the damn suit for 8 bucks an hour or stay out on the streets. :P

missingnoresearcher

I like your bedsheets
    Years
  • Since you always seem to have spontaneous urges of Genocide, I'll make you a Brigadier General o_0'

You mean I get one of these?
    Spoiler:

Yup!
    Back in my old days on this thread as AdvanceMapper (lost my account) , I too have protested for our rights for our own shipping subforum.

Damn it, why do BGMF have their own subsection?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back