• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Spoilers] Shipping Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Thanks for the reply.
But how is Four Roads Diverged in a Pokemon Port a hint?
If anything it ends Penguinshipping, since Dawn rejects Kenny and chooses Ash over him.
Also Dawn never called Kenny 'handsome,' that was only in the non cannon, English dub, in the orginal Japanese sub, she used the word 'cool'.

Its true that the differences between English and Japanese muddy the shipping waters but I look at the Four Roads Episode as merely tabling the shipping as opposed to outright ending it. Doesn't mean its going to happen though but finding a boyfriend is a very low priority for Dawn. I mean when Lyra asks her about Ash, she admits she hasn't even considered finding a boyfriend. That's why I think Dawn opts to travel with Ash since she's simply not ready to make that decision just yet(and so that she can focus solely on her goal of becoming a Top Coordinator on her own).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back