• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shipping forum section?

Do you think these forums should have a shipping section?

• Yes

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Stuff shipping! Why not be original and have an Anti-shipping forum for once?

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters

STJ

meh... ^_^'
    Years
    Hey! I remember this issue being raised once or twice so I've decided to do a poll on it! It's a simple question - Do you think that these forums should have a seperate shipping section? Yes or No? (of course, there's always the third option... ;)

I would post my opinion, but I don't have time right now... maybe later...

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Yeah there should be a separate forum for shipping. And while they're at it, they should make one for the ContestAdvancedPokeHouenShipping thing and one for the exciting, creative shippings that dont give me a piercing headache. (JK)

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    I had a similar idea of tacking a 'shippy subforum onto this here forum, but I guess this works too. Anywho, I'm saying yes.

Oh, and this kind of thing belongs in Community Questions & Feedback. ^^

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
    Well, I remember posting a thread like this a few months back, but the idea got shot down. =/ I still think we should have one though. ^^ *Says yes*

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
    I suppose so. As long as bashing and all that doesn't occur. But I think that's why they said no last time due to people would bash. Other then that *clicks yes*

STJ

meh... ^_^'
    Years
    lol, I didn't realise that this thread was moved - I thought it just disappeared somewhere! Well, thanks for moving it to the appropriate place!
    Hmm.. It seems as though there are quite a few people who like the idea... I wouldn't mind it myself, I guess.... Would it lead to bashing? I'm not so sure...

On a side note, I didn't think that people would actually vote for the third option, but I stand corrected.. hehe

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Gardevoir352 said:
    I suppose so. As long as bashing and all that doesn't occur. But I think that's why they said no last time due to people would bash. Other then that *clicks yes*
    They'd get in trouble for bashing anyway. o_0; So that's hardly fair if those jerks stop us from our shippy forum. >>;

MewthreeXL

Ascended Mewtwo
    Years
    I voted the third option.LOL

A shipping forum would be a nice idea.Theirs going to be bashing anyway.

STJ

meh... ^_^'
    Years
    Well that's one mystery solved...

It seems that bashing is a concern... It's probably going to happen, but I agree that given the rules in this forum, it shouldn't be that much of a big deal. The problem is, people can become quite emotional about thier beliefs (even beliefs concerning a cartoon, no less) and seeing thier own beliefs critised can be difficult to swallow... of course, critising beliefs is not the same as bashing as long as the discussions remain intelligent...
    Where am I going with this? Well, as long as people can respect other's different beliefs, then perhaps bashing might not occur...

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I think that having the clubs in MCG for shipping is enough :3 having them there also shelters them from any attacks that may happen

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    A long time ago, in a forum far far aw....wait it was this one. We used to have a Shipping forum if I recall correctly. It was closed due to inactivity or something. That was long long ago though... I feel so old here... I'm like everyone's old grandpa who has all these long, old, boring stories that no one really listens to XD

Shadow, Shadow Inc. Supreme + Erika, Lovely Celadon Gym Leader shipping for the win!

Back