• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shipwrecked [PG-16] [OoC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mika

もえじゃないも
Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    I'll try and make a post this week, sorry for the delay. ^^;

I couldn't post until recently because I couldn't double post. 8D; No excuse really beyond that.

I'm done with midterms and I've got next semester figured out so we should be good to go. Those still interested, please look for my post today or tomorow

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Good to see this roleplay is still going! :D I was getting worried there for a bit :x

I'll write up a post either tonight or tomorrow... and this time I'll do my best not to procrastinate.

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    Hey lads n' gents... do we still have a roleplay going here? I'm checking in pretty much daily and nothing seems to be goin' down...

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    Guys? :D

Now that I've gotten school organized and all that ~jazz~, I'm going to reboot this rp in a whole new way and hopefully get us beyond the starting point. n3n; If you guys are interested, since you're already in here, you can have first dibs on the new format. Hope to see ya'll theeere.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back