• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiranui's Graphics Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Misty~

*~The Tomboyish Mermaid~*
    Years

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
    Off Topic: Vulpixpal, you triple posted. remove the last 2 posts and then its okay. could have been possibly that the browser wasnt responding and then you forced it to post, and then it came up as 3.

On Topic: the banners look pretty good, keep it up Shiranui!

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Size: 400x200
    Text: None.
    Color Scheme: Perferably orange, or anything else close to that.
    Specifics: None.

Size: 130x130
    Text: HT
    Color Scheme: Same as above.
    Specifics: None.

Take as long as you need for this one. I appreciate it.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Ugh, so sleepy >x<. Anyway, finished two more requests (even though I didn't post here that I was going to do them).

Kanna-chan:
    Banner

And charzard_maa:
    Banner
    Okay, before you click on that link, I want to say this: It's not good D: I'm horrible at using more than one image that don't feature the same character. So... Sorry >x<

@ Asch: That image for the banner looks fine. I can clean up the edges myself. So... I'll get started as soon as possible ^^ *adds to waiting list*

Don't worry about it. The banner looks great. I hvae to say it looks better then one that I would make. haha. Thanks alot. I may come back in ten days for another one. haha. Thanks a lot.

EDIT: I took a little closer look at the banner and it is kind of a small request I hope but can you make the "Team Trainer Heroes of Honor" text a bit bigger. It is kind of hard to see. If you can't do that then I understand. It is still a good banner. Thanks.

Last edited:

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    *is in a rush*

Asch:
    Banner // Avatar
    I like the banner, but I'm not as happy about the avatar... Hope you like it anyway ^^

Tensaiji:
    Banner // Avatar
    Shoot me if I misspelled your username >x< But I checked like ten times, so I think it should be fine...

I suck at text placement... >x<

Vulpixpal91, Hitsugaya Toushiro and Yuukamisaki will be added to the waiting list.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I'll try and edit your banner, charizard_maa

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    I can't believe I lasted that long. I thought the thread would die out in ten days O_o Why do people want my graphics so much...? I mean, I use the same set of brushes everytime D:

Anyway, I've finished everything. But if I missed out on someone, feel free to shoot me =D

Lightning Develon:
    Banner
    Okay... I had absolutely no idea on how to make this banner look even the slightest bit decent. I don't know how to work with such small images. Sorry. But feel free to request again...

newblue:
    Banner // Avatar
    I wasn't completely sure that ^ was what you wanted. But if it isn't, you can request again.

Electivire:
    Banner // Avatar
    ... I'm actually satisfied with this one. Yehey~

UnHoly:
    Banner // Avatar
    I guess this one's okay too... I wanted to keep it simple xP

Thanks that's amazing! Beter than the one I tried to make... xD

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    um...if you wouldn't mind,
    could I have a new theme?

Size: 400x150 pixels
    Text: [BIG/TOP] Mr. L
    [BOTTOM/LITTLE] The Green Thunder
    Color Scheme: (Like Electivire's banner color scheme, only a daker shade of green: Link)
    Specifics: flip the picture horizontally, and put it on the left side.

Size: 130x130
    Text: Mr. L
    Color Scheme: (same as banner's)
    Specifics: if possible, make the pic smaller in the avatar so I can see the pic's face (and if possible, the rest of the upper half without making it too small).

thanks in advance.

Tensaiji

~Naruto~
    Years
    *is in a rush*

Asch:
    Banner // Avatar
    I like the banner, but I'm not as happy about the avatar... Hope you like it anyway ^^

Tensaiji:
    Banner // Avatar
    Shoot me if I misspelled your username >x< But I checked like ten times, so I think it should be fine...

Vulpixpal91, Hitsugaya Toushiro and Yuukamisaki will be added to the waiting list.

Thanks! I like it alot! And no, you didn't spell my name wrong. I'm going to put it on right now.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    *is in a rush*

Asch:
    Banner // Avatar

Tensaiji:
    Banner // Avatar

That's okay, they're awesome! Thanks a lot. ^^;

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Sorry guys, real life's being annoying... So it might take a while to finish these.

KebaSun will be removed from the waiting list as he is taking too long to respond.
    Achamo and AssassinX will be added to the waiting list.

This means that the waiting list is FULL. NO MORE REQUESTS until I finish at least one of these, please.

So sorry ~Cosmic~, you're going to have to wait a little bit to request, okay?

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    Sorry guys, real life's being annoying... So it might take a while to finish these.

KebaSun will be removed from the waiting list as he is taking too long to respond.
    Achamo and AssassinX will be added to the waiting list.

This means that the waiting list is FULL. NO MORE REQUESTS until I finish at least one of these, please.

So sorry ~Cosmic~, you're going to have to wait a little bit to request, okay?

okay its cool
    waiting is better than nothing lol =)

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2007
    Size:110 x 110
    Images: ttp://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t119/VengenceGFX/versusguy.jpg
    Hey it won't let me post the url so um add a h at the beginning and copy and paste ty.
    Text:"Vexen" under that "The Prince"
    Color Scheme:same as pic's
    Specifics:nope

Size: 400 x 200
    Text:Vexen
    Color Scheme:Same colors as in pic
    Specifics:nope

I will wait for you to be done.

Last edited:

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    @ ~Cosmic~: Okay...

@ Storm: You're obviously new here, so I wont go crazy and start capitalizing all the letters in my sentences to make it sound like I'm shouting O_o

If you read the first page, it says that you should not request when the waiting list is full. Although I most probably have not edited the first page when you posted your request, you should have at least read my last post, which clearly said:
    NO MORE REQUESTS until I finish at least one of these, please.

Also, the request form itself is... Confusing. You put in 110 x 110 for the banner form and 400 x 200 in the avatar... I assume this was a mistake? Furthermore, the image is much too small to use in a 400 x 200 banner. And no, making the banner size will not make it better, as I will find the image very difficult to use. Period.

You may request again once another spot opens up, but I suggest you give me a different image to use if you do plan on requesting in the future.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Sorry it took so long, but I've managed to finish two requests:

Vulpixpal91
    Banner // Avatar
    This actually turned out better than I had imagined... Hope you like it ^^

Shiro-chan:
    Banner // Avatar
    This one... Isn't as good >x< Sorry! D:

I should be able to finish the others by the weekend, or later depending on how much homework I get (which I guess will be a lot >_>)...

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Glad you like it ^^;;

Anyway, I was right: I do have a lot of homework to do >x< Good thing I was already halfway through Yuukamisaki's request when I posted my previous post O_o

Here you go, Yuukamisaki:
    Banner // Avatar

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back