• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shoes and shoelaces?

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
Years
  • I absolutely adore my Etnies. They are SO COMFY. But they're so worn out now =[ And a bit dirty ^^; I want new ones. >D

My other favorite is my flats. I don't know what brand they are... but they are black with little white doodles on them [stuff like cherries and skulls and lightening bolts]. They're adorable =D And then there are my numerous flipflops... I cannot get enough of those. ^^;

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Umm...mine would be...well, I supposed you could call them sneakers for lack of a better term. They are made for workman use, though, meaning they have extra thick soles and offer better protection for the toes. Haven't confirmed this with an actual test, but supposedly I should be able to step on nails have my toes driven over by smaller vehicles without my feet suffering any serious injuries, which is always a cool bonus since I'm a total klutz and will probably be needing both those qualities long before these shoes have served their time. xD

Master Electrician

Pretty pretty lights
    Years
  • For my summer job, I wear a pair of Merell moccasins. They're pretty sturdy and comfy for being on my feet for long periods of time. For everyday short-term wear, I balance between boots and standard shoes, I have a pair of New Balance trail shoes that I love. For theater work and wintertime wear, I have some steel-toed boots that I love to death, they're amazingly comfy and the only reason I don't wear them constantly is the length of time it takes to get them laced up.

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
  • Wow... alot of people don't really care about what shoes they wear. D:

Anyway, here's a pic of my newest pair of Chucks:
    Spoiler:

Don't like 'em? Good, I like it when you hate my style >:D. Makes me feel unique. :D

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I wear trainers. No idea who they're made by, got 'em cheap for £20. They're just white and blue. I did buy Converses last year but I never wore them and I've forgot where they are. I think I chucked them out...I don't think they suit my feet, anyway

popsicles.

F A S C I N A T I O N .
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    Wow... alot of people don't really care about what shoes they wear. D:

Anyway, here's a pic of my newest pair of Chucks:
    Spoiler:

Don't like 'em? Good, I like it when you hate my style >:D. Makes me feel unique. :D

Too bad. :3 I like 'em.
    I want to buy mine now sooo badly D:

Shoes and shoelaces?

joy <3

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
  • Too bad. :3 I like 'em.
    I want to buy mine now sooo badly D:

Shoes and shoelaces?

joy <3

Those are definitely amazing. If I wasn't, y'know, a guy, I'd buy those too. I can't seem to find the ONE HUND(RED) Collection, though.
    These are the shoes I'm thinking about getting:
    Spoiler:

I know, super tacky, eh? Well, it gets ya noticed! 'Tis my style, folks!

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Woah they are so cool!
    I love the Chucks which are like the above 2 posts, crazy colours, cartoons all over them. You know, the ones that you never see anyone wearing. =P
    Shoes and shoelaces?

C'mon, tell me they aren't awesome!

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
  • To .freak, those are super sweet chucks dude...

LOL! You have to be a total loser if ya dont know what Chucks are...
    Im not pointin fingers here, just sayin...

Total Converse and Vans fan!!!
    Being a part-time skater, i think they are teh most comfortable thang to wear...
    Owh yeah, my favourite chucks design would be the original one...
    You know, the black colour chucks with white stripes... gee... how do you explain this...
    I hope you get the picture :laugh:

Last edited:

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    To everyone who has posted a photo of Chucks they have/want - especially Kuggles -:
    They're all freaking ace XDD I'd love them all, but you've got 'em. So c'est la vie.

In reply to the thread:
    I wear Chucks. All the time, everywhere. I've worn the same pair everyday now since 11th July and I haven't stopped wearing them - They're the original black ones by the way :3
    I'm hoping to get some new ones soon ^^

An additional note to .freak:
    Those rainbow Chucks are the coolest things I have seen in a long time XDD

popsicles.

F A S C I N A T I O N .
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    Aha, thanks!
    Yup, I'm definitely getting them now. They're only about $60.00, too, so I'm actually gonna order them right now. :O

YAY RAINBOWNESS.
    My bestie has those. Really :3

I'm still saving up for little red riding hood.
    I wish I didn't spend mah moniez on other, less Converse-like thingies in the first place :<
    *counts moniez*
    still missing 15€ from the 65€ price ;~;

She-Elf

Nyaa :3
    Years
  • Converse is my favorite 8D purple, green, black, yellow and light blue xD I use the purple ones the most n__n *I have a yellow shoelace with strawberrys on* 8D

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • right now my face shoes are:

Etnies- knot them and stick them inside the shoe :p
    Nike- tie them in a bow
    Rainbows- Are you that dumb?

So I guess those are my faves

Patchy

-
    Years
  • Nike Air Max 180
    Converse!
    Some other Adidas/Nike shoes (I forget and don't really care)
    My school shoes
    Some new shoes that my cousin got me.

Back