• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

{shop} F I V E, S T A R S +

Tazz

Tazz the Spazz
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2008
    Thanks Michii. Your work looks great,btw. Here is a request for my other acount. Think you could make it for me?

Form:

Text: Motsuko Live
    Size: 375 x 150 or around that
    Color Scheme: Mostly red and black, but anything that you think goes well with the sig is fine
    Border: Black, 1 px
    Style: Dark/mysterious
    Could I change anything [yes or no]: Absolutely! After seeing your work, I definitely trust your judgment :P.
    Other: Like I said before, I totally trust your judgment. If you think that something would go well, add it on! And thanks!

"A Day to Remember"

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    hiya, i uh really like your banners and i was uh wondering if you do only avatars?
    aaaand, if you do are you able to cope with an image that was scanned to the computer?

Years
    Text: ~chucho~ - The Wind Waker
    Size: 471x188
    Color Scheme: Sea green-y
    Border: thin and black
    Style: cartoon-y
    Other: Some code. IMG pleez
    Thank U! A day to remember!X3

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    hiya, i uh really like your banners and i was uh wondering if you do only avatars?
    aaaand, if you do are you able to cope with an image that was scanned to the computer?
    I'll attempt anything you give me. I do banners and avatars.

OK EVERYBODY. It took me awhile to do Blueberry's request. I spent six trillion years learning a new style for it ._.,

Anyyway, I only have Blueberry's, but my slump has hopefully ended now and I could possibly have all of the banners by tonight.

Blueberry:

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    I'll attempt anything you give me. I do banners and avatars.

OK EVERYBODY. It took me awhile to do Blueberry's request. I spent six trillion years learning a new style for it ._.,

Anyyway, I only have Blueberry's, but my slump has hopefully ended now and I could possibly have all of the banners by tonight.

Whoo I am glad. I hope that you don't get into a slump about another person's banner

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    alright then, good luckk. i guess i'll try a banner and an avatar..

Form:

Text: "I'm coming"
    Size: 450x150
    Color Scheme: white-ish, silver, really light colours
    Border: kinda cloudy or blurry
    Style:wind-ish, something that kinda looks like its going quick
    Could I change anything [yes or no]: feel free!
    Other: oh and if you could, have the girl on the left and guy on the right, if that looks okay... wow i feel really specific here... uhmm for both of the bodies could you show no lower then the waist? ...uhmm.. oh! an avatar at 90x90 with only the guy and no text...i think that's it...

A Day To Remember!!
    yeah, good luck with those images. I've never tried banner-making or anything but im guessing those images will be pretty hard to make look good ^^;

Last edited:

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Hey, I absolutely LOVE it. Can I get you to resize it so it's at 300 pixels height. Right now it stands at 310 pixels in height, and I would feel like a hypocrite using it since I've disabled signatures that only surpass the limit by four to six pixels.

EDIT: Nevermind. Lightning did it for me. Thanks again. :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    There are so many brilliant graphic shops right now that it's rediculously hard to choose One!! But... Miichi, I've never requested from you, and I admire your art so much~ Everything you make has such incredible style and beauty~ n_n I hope Know I've chosen right.

So this is A Day To Remember~ <3

Form:

Text: "Stacked against all odds."
    Size: 200 x 300 (you can change that into anything that fits your style/mood, I was just picking something that sounded easiest x_x)
    Color Scheme: heh, Pink. peach. white. grey. teal(?).
    Border: Anything that compliments it. Probably something thin or solid~
    Style: cutesy and floppy~
    Could I change anything [yes or no]: Please do. You see, you probably know what I want, more than I do myself~
    Other: Nothing incredibly busy, if that's at all possible~ Oh! And do take your time, I honestly don't mind if it takes over a month. x3

x_x I'm adding this to make your life easier, but ~ ignore it if it's Baad. ;3

Text:
    Size: 130 x 130
    Color Scheme: Preferably something that matches the banner <3
    Border: something fuzzy or choppy~
    Style: cutesy and floppy~
    Could I change anything [yes or no]: I'll still love it if you do~! =3
    Other: ^_^ I think I've complicated this enough~ buut, a paw print somewhere on it would be totally awesome~

Thanks so much Michii~ <3
    I'll be incredibly patient. Have a wonderful day~ n_n

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    I'll Request. :)

Form:

Text:
    Blazer The Ninetails...
    The Legend Is Closer...

Size:
    Whatever Looks Best. (Has To Fit In My Sig Though,)

Color Scheme:
    Anything At The Dark Red And Dark Blue Color Range.Also A Lot Of Black.

Border:
    No

Style:
    A Flame-Like Style Please.

Could I change anything [yes or no]:
    No(It's Supposed To Be Based On My Character In A RPG,Lol.)

Other:
    Just Make Me An Avvy Too Please. :)

Last edited:

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    Ok, Nerevarine. I've never done abstract purposefully before. I hope you like what you got and I hope that it really is abstract XD;;

Anyone who has requested since I last posted is approved except for Sandslash10. Read the rules :<

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    Hey everybody. It's been great fun, but I think I have to close the shop now. I'm getting into the busiest and most important time in the year, and I have no time on the weekdays for graphics. Rather than just do all of the requests during the weekends, I ultimately decided to close the shop due to the fact that I don't want to keep you waiting. I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience to any and all people who have or were planning on requesting in the shop. Knowing me, I'll probably make a new one in a week or two, but right now I really need to chill and focus on school and extra ciricular activities. Most unfortunately for you, my online life plays a much less signifigant role than real life. I'd really like to keep the shop open, but it really wouldn't work. Of course, I'm not done. This isn't the last you've heard of me. Not only will I return to the request topics eventually, but I will still participate in contests and chatting and rating graphics. They're just too sexy to leave behind totally xP.

So yeap. PM me if you have any comments or whatever. I'd like to view your feedback and make a good, justified decision on whether to continue and I'd like to see your perception on the fact that this is my last post here. Once again, it's been great, but all great things end eventually. And ha, yes, I am planning on closing with my signature smilie. I haven't yet forgotten that. =]

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    I really wanted to make a reuqestion from you too...oh well I supoose I'll just wait till you reopen a new shop. <3

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    A Requestis what I am here for :p

Text: Zanacross
    Size: 300 wide | 200 tall
    Color Scheme: Black please
    Border: No thanks
    Images: https://i28.tinypic.com/aysunp.jpg Can you use that one?
    Style: I dont really know any styles so you can pick what will look good
    Could I change anything [yes or no]: Yes
    Other: I dont think there is anything else.

Hope this is ok. Leave me a message on my profile if anything is wrong or when its done.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Here,I Edited. :)

Text:
    Blazer The Ninetails...
    The Legend Is Closer...
    Size:
    Anything That Looks Best. (Has To Fit In My Sig Though,)
    Color Scheme:
    Anything At The Dark Red And Dark Blue Color Range.Also A Lot Of Black.
    Border:
    No

Style:
    A Flame-Like Style Please.
    Could I change anything [yes or no]:
    No(It's Supposed To Be Based On My Character In A RPG,Lol.)
    Other:
    Just Make Me An Avvy Too Please. :)

" A Day To Remember "

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    guys, you're never gunna get those graphics, if you woulda read her last post she closed up the shop.
    I'll wait till you reopen too, cuz i need something intresting ^^;

Back