• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[shop] strictlypreme shop of events and shinies

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    what level is you ev'd gyrados?

i am interested in the modest empleon, hitmonlee, tangrowth, absol, kingler and magicarp what can i do to get these?

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    i am interested in your flawless chimchar, charmander and the bulbasaur

august 15.2010 is the date of the world 10 crobat
    would you like shinies for this one?
    i have the following shinies up for trade
    riolu, ponita, hoppip, mudkip, ditto, lapras, wailmer, carvanha, shellos, starly, poliwag, stantler, spinarak, tentacool,onix, fearow.

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    could i please have a shiny cresselia ill give u a shiny ev trained lucario or a shiny flawless beldum

i have both srry not interested

has the shiny jap celebe been chcked?

yes by ROC at pokemongts.com

would you like shinies for this one?
    i have the following shinies up for trade
    riolu, ponita, hoppip, mudkip, ditto, lapras, wailmer, carvanha, shellos, starly, poliwag, stantler, spinarak, tentacool,onix, fearow.

hoppip, lapras, wailmer, carvanha, shellos, starly, stanler, spinarak, tentacool, onix, fearow

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    i have both srry not interested

yes by ROC at pokemongts.com

hoppip, lapras, wailmer, carvanha, shellos, starly, stanler, spinarak, tentacool, onix, fearow
    do you want all the 11 shinies for it or might i can get another things for them all? XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    well, al what i want is the world10 crobat, so..which shinies would you like for this one?

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    hmm i add more events up there i haven't update my listing for a while. do u have any flawless poke?

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    besides the world10 crobat i don't need events at all XD
    hmm? what do you by saying flawless poke?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    oh lol i meant do you have any flawless pokemon? also what else are you looking for assuming u have all the events and shinies

Back