• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shortdan1998's 'Little' EV Training/Breeding Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2010
    Sorry for deleting my first post was doing something and I deleted it.

I have a shiny ditto nature is impish if your looking for them. It hasn't been trained or anything just caught it yesterday my first shiny.

shortdan1998

Rawr! I'm back, baby!
    Years
  • What nature does your groudon have?

@Kakashi: It's Gentle natured.

Do you want to trade it for mine TRU Regigigas. Got throught GTS, so can't be 101% sure, that it's not hacked.

@Digimon003: Let me get it Cloned first.

Sorry for deleting my first post was doing something and I deleted it.

I have a shiny ditto nature is impish if your looking for them. It hasn't been trained or anything just caught it yesterday my first shiny.

@Leo: What would you like from my thread? Depending on what you would like for the ditto, I'd trade a few because it would also be my first non-event shiny. Not that I have the PCP cause I would have it up for trade.

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2010
    I'm only really looking for other shinies for my shinies, but if you can clone the Shaymin I will take that.

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2010
    Alright. I just got a cloned one... It's not UT by the way. I'm downstairs now. PM when you're ready.

Ok adorkable has the Eevee right know, and he's at work, so if you can wait your patience would be appreciated. :)

shortdan1998

Rawr! I'm back, baby!
    Years
  • @Ner:D Alright then Ner:D Send me a PM when ready.

So I'm checking IV's now and so they'll be posted later on for certain Pokemon.

shortdan1998

Rawr! I'm back, baby!
    Years
  • Update! Added the new Giveaway. It'll end on June 1st! Get 'em while you can!

Closing thread. Will be up until I log off, or whenever a Mod closes the thread. New thread will be up later. If anyone wants a Modest Latios for free, Giveaway is now ending whenever I close the thread and a Mod also officially closes it.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back