• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya wo Mezasu

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
  • For the sake of Satoshi xD​

Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya wo Mezasu
    In the story, Buntarou is a student who wants to be something, but doesn't know what. One day his female classmate Sayuki announces she is working on a bishoujo game. Sayuki scouted him because he wrote a good script for drama club, but Buntarou doesn't know anything about bishoujo games.

Type: TV
    Episodes: Unknown
    Aired: Jan 7, 2016 to ?
    Premiered: Winter 2016
    Broadcast: Unknown
    Producers: Project No.9
    Licensors: None found, add some
    Studios: None found, add some
    Source: Visual novel
    Genres: School
    Duration: Unknown
    Rating: None

Spoiler: Cast and Crew

Japanese cast

Seiichirō Yamashita as Buntarō Hōjō
    Haruka Chisuga as Sayuki Kuroda
    Kana Hanazawa as Yūka Kobayakawa
    Satomi Akesaka as Teruha Andō
    Satomi Satou as Uguisu Yūki
    Toshiyuki Toyonaga as Atomu Kai

TRAILERS
    Spoiler:

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
  • There is no "name association" in the thread, but it's kinda obvious that Satomi Satou will be the moe character (almost loli?). Also, Uguisu Yūki sounds like moemoekyuun name. MOREOVER, HanaKana. IN ADDITION TO THIS: This might be the first production coming from No.9 not lewd, because watching Saikin, Imōto no Yōsu ga Chotto Okashiin Da Ga was a free ticket to jail, Ro-Kyu-Bu! was jailbait and Momokyun Sword... well, it speaks by itself.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • The first two episodes were fun. Main character reminds me of Yukinoshita Yukino from Oregairu - she shares a similar character design and her way of talking is sort of similar too. :p

It isn't really doing anything extraordinary right now and I'm not expecting much. But I just hope it ends up being fun. Like the first two episodes.

I like the red haired chick already - a programmer who is also a self-proclaimed fujoshi? DAYUM. <3;

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Okay I take that back. I don't like the red haired chick at all. She's selfish and a brat. Doesn't really understand how things work in a team. >_>

I'm five episodes into it and the series hasn't really grown much on me. It is just...okay? I'm just watching and there's stuff happening and the episodes end. Show hasn't been able to pull me in properly.

The more I listen to the OP the more I like it, though. That's one thing I love about this show, at least.

Back