• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Should Brock(takeshi) Leave too?

Berlitz

The Bewildered Summoner
Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2013
    Misty left a long time ago. They should have ditched him and put Brendan or Pearl in his place. They sure can do a more interesting character with some more things than Brock. He has been around for 10 years while everybody left. And this anime is never ending,so I suppose he should take a break like Misty. And they ruined Misty with that Togepi guest thing,urgh. May is actually one of the few characters in the anime I really think has some content. I hope she teaches Hikari some good things about Contests.Her guest appearance doesn't sound so bad.Misty already has Special Episodes features so she doesn't need to come back for a while. Brock's pokémon are not as seen as the other duo's pokémon. :/ I think once he's happiny evolves, he should quit. They based Dawn's rival on Diamond,so they can get a Pearl going around. Or at least a better character. Sigh.

I'd like them to keep inovating the series as they have been doing with some failures,but still it's getting better. :/

Yours not that happy,

Miss Berlitz. <3

Years
  • I don't think Brock should leave...he provides the best comic relief throughout the episodes.

I mean seriously, without him chasing girls, the show would just be a dull monotony. I really hope he stays.

But I wonder what Nintendo's doing; switching all the girls every two-three seasons.

Berlitz

The Bewildered Summoner
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2013
    They wanna give geeks something more to fantasize about. And you wonder why they didn't switch out the males , didn't you ? Because girls aren't as horny . : /

You find loads of Dawn/Misty/May/ hentai while very few actually include Ash,Gary,Drew or whatsoever .

Or at leas that's my vision of the things. They wanna make Ash be the protagonist ,

So they're just getting females from the games instead of males .

How disturbing .

Yours whatsoever,

Miss Berlitz. ~

Sajiri

Wandering Trainer
    Years
  • I always thought that rather than just replacing each character with another character thats pretty similar to them anyway, they should just add on instead. Why, when someone new is going to come along, cant they all travel as a big group? Or split up for a while but still be travelling in the same place and constantly run into each other. Be rivals like Ash and Gary back in the beginning (minus the hate)

I stopped watching it when Misty left. Whether it was because she left, because Ash kept switching his pokemon every new season (seriously is pikachu has to be massively overpowered compared to the rest by now) or because I started highschool and outgrew it, I dunno. But taking out Misty, replacing her with new girls, but keeping in Brock just seemed like ruining the original group. If they were going to get rid of one for so long, they should have got rid of both

DragonFir3

Safety and Peace be upon you
    Years
  • Brock is my fav character in PKMN anime, and I think he and his short romances are great. And now in pokemon Diamond & Pearl season... with Croagunk's Poison Punch :D Heh, you just have to love Brock.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I just died. Thank you for that laugh. XD

But yes. I agree with you whole heartedly.
    Plus if Brock wasn't there, they would all starve to death. Or die from not ever getting a break cause Ash doesn't know when to stop.
    I laughed at Lashes statement… but to me Brock it the medicine an cook… no one could replace his woman chasing either… it's like his motif.

Back