• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen should i get omega or alpha?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Usually my deciding factor into choosing which version I play more is the version exclusives, which is a set of Pokemon that can only be found in one of the two games and needs to be traded in the other.

I think most of the version exclusives in OR/AS will be essentially the R/S exclusives carried over (such as Seedot line/Lotad line, Mawile/Sableye, Zangoose/Seviper and Solrock/Lunatone) so that will at least ease the pain. My advice would be go with the version you prefer the exclusives of.

MarcEddy

TheOneAndOnlyPokemon
    Years
  • Usually my deciding factor into choosing which version I play more is the version exclusives, which is a set of Pokemon that can only be found in one of the two games and needs to be traded in the other.

I think most of the version exclusives in OR/AS will be essentially the R/S exclusives carried over (such as Seedot line/Lotad line, Mawile/Sableye, Zangoose/Seviper and Solrock/Lunatone) so that will at least ease the pain. My advice would be go with the version you prefer the exclusives of.
    I think I will just get both versions

Kelton2

Yes, That One
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2015
    I'm getting Alpha. I like Kyogre more than Groudon, I like stopping Team Aqua more than Team Magma, etc.
    Something feels wrong here. I got Sapphire instead of Ruby, and White instead of Black. So now I go for X and.... boom, everyone loves Y because of Yvetal. And I'm inevitably getting AS.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2015
    In my opinion, you should wait until the exclusive mega stones will be revealed, then, it'll be easier to decide.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2015
    Returning fan to the pokemon franchise and have a deposit paid on Omega can't wait to play it

Years
  • There are many different reasons for getting both. I would suggest checking out the Official ORAS website to study the differences. The most basic ones are the legendary mascots Groudon and Kyogre, and the evil organizations Team Magma and Aqua. Also, this isn't a question worth posting a thread about. Find out for yourself, and when you decide, feel free to post in this thread about your decision!

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back