• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Should Lapras have a Pre-evolution?

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 22, 2006
    Hells Yes! Lapras is da bomb. I love him. A Lapras pre-evo would be so cute.

Katakoe

Blah!
    Years
  • Haha. I would so love it to. <3
    She would be drop dead gorgeous.

But as for her name... Um.. Lap.. I haven't a clue. .o.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

No way, enough with pre-evos. They're so retarded and pointless. So they're cute…big friggin' deal. It's just a waste of Pokedex space.
    I would like to see a Lapras evolution, but it's already pretty strong as of now (although it's severely underrated).

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Never believe any rumors someone says unless they can come up with proof from actual sources. That doesn't go for just Pokemon games, it applies to everything you might hear.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • A baby Lapras would be interesting. There are lots of Pokemon I would like to see evolutions, alternate evolutions, and pre-evolutions of.

Lord Mike

Most Loyal Colts Fan on Earth
    Years
  • aragornbird said:

No way, enough with pre-evos. They're so retarded and pointless. So they're cute…big friggin' deal. It's just a waste of Pokedex space.
    I would like to see a Lapras evolution, but it's already pretty strong as of now (although it's severely underrated).

I have to agree with you on this one aragornbird. The females might like the cute little Pokemon and decide to have it in their party just because of its looks. Igglypuff and Pichu were enough and Azurill got annoying. I say just stop.

Back