• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Should Misty come back or should May stay?

Who should stay?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2004
    Welllllllll ... quite a tough little thing isn't this poll? Well I voted brink back Misty cos she's always been my favourite character, she gave the show so much more... OMG i cant think of the word... ummmmm... character!!! lol OMG i said that 7 words before and I couldn't think of it... how sad ^^... Don't get me wrong, May's cool, well she was in the two eps that Misty came back in anyway and in Japanese... but I don't know what she's like in English yet (once again... I live in Australia...).

I think it would be cool to have MIsty and May they might have this rivalry but to me it looked like they could become good friends. It would be really cool to have the group as Ash, Misty, May and Max! :) but then they wouldn't do that would they? ok, well take out Max and Brock, bring back Misty and have a new guy. I don't know what you guys thing but Brock has always really annoyed me.

And we can't take away the ear pulling, thats part of what makes Misty Misty!!!

Years
  • Max pulls Brock's ear too!!!

Anyway, I think that the producers of Pok?mon are intentionally only letting three characters in Ash's group, including Ash. (More on May and Max below) They're trying to set an environment similar to a typical RPG world. For instance, in the popular Final Fantasy series, you can only battle with a certain amout of characters (usually 3) They're trying to set the show based heavily on the game itself and quite frankly, it's getting annoying.

Because of endless hours in @*$! (school), I believe that the only reason there's four people in Ash's group is because May's and Max's character supplement each other. Without Max, May couldn't know where to begin and she has absolutely no knowledge about Pok?mon. Without May, Max couldn't have gone with Ash in the first place and he really can't do anything on his own. (curse english!)

I'd love the producers to change their mind on the 'RPG setting' and get with reality. I'd also like Misty to stay with the group again, but at the same time, I don't! First, I'd like to see how things turn out without Misty. Second, if Misty got back with the group, there'd be a significant chance that she would actually reveal her feelings to Ash! If that were to happen... Pok?mon would end as we know it!!!!!! The fact is, if Ash knew, he'd be sidetracked and probably not become a Pok?mon Master(Champion), thus ending the series entirely!!!! That musn't happen! Life would stop making sense! (although, it still doen't make any sense to me)

Please don't hate me for this reply!

P.S. Why's Plusle sorta cut in half?!?!
    Oh yeah, please send me some pics of Misty in her new outfit, Misty-Chan! I've been looking EVERYWHERE for them!!! I am planning to draw comics when I have the time.

Last edited:

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
    Years
  • Hehehe you know me! Whenever there's pokeshipping I'll be there! I think Max and May should be out because of the purpose of them staying with Ash. May lied to Ash in the beginning of the series and she just tags along, acting like she knows how to battle, and how to win contests. I would really like to see Ash and Misty alone in a series.

I voted Misty only!!

Years
  • Um, I'd think that May and Max would have to stay a bit longer 'cause of stupid producers! Also, Ash has his hand at trying out teaching those 2 just like Brock and Misty (definately!) taught Ash. (Brock still tries to help Ash... Idiotic girl Chaser!) I chose both to be in the group, but that's not gonna happen. (as I explained earlier, Stupid RPG element!)

T3hCoM

Lunatic Moon Rabbit
    Years
  • May should stay, of course!

Misty WAS getting kinda boring.

And because of Pokemon Contests, May has a more important role on the show.

Years
  • Sorry, can't agree with May! She's too much of a girl!(shopping, dresses, complaining, food, etc.) At least Misty is sorta a tomboy, which I think is much more interesting.

For all you lucky people who have Kids WB, watch pok?mon this Saturday 3/13! More details on why ou should in thread 'Misty's Back?!?!?'

mermaidmisty

Gym L eade r of Cerulean City
    Years
  • I have 9 reasons why Misty should stay :

1: She likes Ash
    2: Half of the world misses her !
    3: Ending wont be possible w/out her
    4: Rare Pokemon !!! mostly about water pokemon
    5: Omigod Ash you let her go ?!
    6: Omigod Ash .. I thought you liked her ?!
    7: Lauh at the mallet/ paper fan she whaps at Brock OR Ash
    8: So she'll marry Ash and be Mrs. Ash Ketchum
    9: SHE ROOLS !!! you can figure that one out..

Phantom_Bugsy

Le Malade Imaginaire
    Years
  • mermaidmisty said:
    I have 9 reasons why Misty should stay :

1: She likes Ash
    2: Half of the world misses her !
    3: Ending wont be possible w/out her
    4: Rare Pokemon !!! mostly about water pokemon
    5: Omigod Ash you let her go ?!
    6: Omigod Ash .. I thought you liked her ?!
    7: Lauh at the mallet/ paper fan she whaps at Brock OR Ash
    8: So she'll marry Ash and be Mrs. Ash Ketchum
    9: SHE ROOLS !!! you can figure that one out..

I also have nine reasons for Misty to stay gone.

See previous post. -____-;

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
  • Hot topic eh? Many speculations over May/Misty.. As much as I wanted both to stay, I know it's almost impossible to have both of them stay.. it'll be hard to focus on so many characters every episode.. so I voted for Misty :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back