• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Should Team Rocket finnaly be able to get Ash's Pikachu?

Tsunamilord

Dark lord of the Seas
    Years
    Should team Rocket finnaly be able to get Ash's Pikachu? I think so because they are always blasting off and they never have a big part in the movies and somebody needs to cut them a little slack.

ChaoX

The Lugia Master
    Years
    if team rocket caught pikachu then the entire sereis would be over seeing as pikachu is the most important pokemon in the anime. Im gettin sick of team rocket comin in every episode catching pikachu with a machine, ash using a pokemon to battle arbok and weezing,ash's pokemon wins, pikachus saved,blast off agian and agian and agian and again and agian every episode.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    This needs to be in TV shows. *moves* ^_^

I don?t know, I wish they?d just give up already. ._. Maybe make cameos with real devious plans or something.

Psyduck

Buy Pokemon Stuff on Ebay
    Years
    Team rocket needs their own tv series, that would be cool, pokemon from team rockets perspective. Trying to catch pikachu, but also, what happens in the meantime, you know when ash is off having an adventure, what is happening to team rocket. It could be a pokemon spin off, Team Rocket

Years
    ahahha not arbok n wheezing nemore =p...
    i hope meowth would be useful as a pokemon.. n maybe evovle into a persian.. haha wonder what he'll sound like...
    ^_^

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    No, I don't think Team Rocket should capture Pikachu at all. They don't deserve it in the least amount because they're meant to be the villains and villains don't (well, shouldn't) get "cut some slack". I'm sorry and with all due respects, I can't stand Team Rocket anymore... ^_^;;; They're just getting very annoying and repetitive. If they want a Pikachu so bad then why don't they go and find a wild one?! But, OH NO, it's not sinister enough, huh?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    hmm...I say they should give up on Pikachu. They've been seeking it unjustified since the second episode. They should try to seek rarer pok?mon and forget about Ash and Pikachu.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Tell you what, Team Rocket is sure persistent. I mean they blasted off for about 1000 times and they still want that darn Pikachu. Ash should just catch another Pikachu and just give it to Team Rocket. Team Rocket is just just a pushover. Y'know.

Back