• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Showcase Response

dabridge

FalknerReidd
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2010
    In the Showcase part of Game Development, how will I know whether my topic got rejected or not? Will I recieve a PM, email? or will I just have to wait and see if the topic just pops up without notification?

How long do reviews usually last/take until they are approved?

shot571

I think youre meant to wait about 1 day and If its up then obviously its been accepted and if not then its probably been rejected. Im not too sure if you get a PM since I havnt posted in that area but thats personally what I can remember.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Just wait for your thread to appear on the The Showcase index, usually if it's not there within 24 hours, it means that it's been denied and I would advise you to PM a staff member from the section to explain why your thread has not been accepted, but really, if you follow the rules it will be put through, just be patient and keep an eye on the section.

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
    You might have to wait a little longer. I had to wait 2 days for mine to be approved and even then I had to PM the Mods after 48 hours. :cer_tongue:

dabridge

FalknerReidd
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2010
    Oh okay, thanks for the heads up! I'll watch out for that :)

Back