• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Showers

Years
  • My showers always take forever. Even when I'm in 'rush mode' it still takes a good 15-20 minutes.

The sad part is I could finish up in about 5 minutes or so, but I love the hot water so much I just stand there singing most of the time.

Years
  • Oh my gosh, I know how annoying families can be. Mine is always harassing me about how long I take in the shower and bathroom overall. I usually take about. 15 minute showers, give or take, depending on whether or not my mom or dad is banging on the door. I like warm water and I like showering with music in the background too. My whole life, I showered like 95% of the time at late afternoon/night, but last semester I showered more in the morning and it was nice to be all refreshed and ready at the beginning of the day.

Platina Berlitz

Pure bliss
    Years
  • My showers take near 20 minutes, I think? Because my hair is so long I have to take extra care in scrubbing it...I cannot stand greasy hair. I like steamy warm showers, and I fight with myself in the winter because I never want to come out T_T

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Arouuuund.. 25 minutes for me? Well, after the shower heats up that is; I can't really stand cold showers, haha. Mmm, during showers, I dunno, I just think about a lot of different things, like, what I plan to do in an hour from now, or maybe, some places I haven't been to? They sorta vary, haha. I really should try having like a music player in the background too; that'd be siiiick. ;__;

Oh and yeah, showers totally feel great afterward; feel like a neeew Dragon~! <33

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • All told, I spend about 25 mins. 10 mins in the shower itself, a further 10 mins beforehand getting myself sorted and about 5 mins to dry off. Used to be longer when we had a bath and the silliest excuse for a 'shower' appliance.

Back