• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Showgan -- Standing On Edge (Invitational)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
  • OOC: Well, it looks like Rai is stuck until Yibber posts again, but I have a way to...entertain myself in the mean time. XD

IC:

Just as Maxie had noticed that some of her property was missing, a rather short figure dressed in a large grey overcoat and a broad-brimmed grey hat, a large brown, moustache sticking out from beneath it being the only visible feature of his body, moved, in a slightly peculiar manner, out from the train station and over to a shaded corner, away from prying eyes.

"I take it, you were successfull, Zander?" a male voice inquired, its owner, a tall and thin man, with a grey moustache rather similar to that of the mysterious figure, who appeared to be in his forties or so, dressed in a black, tailor-made suit and holding a wooden cane in his right hand, stepping out of the shadows.

"Kaa-zam." the figure replied, nodding as a single pokéball came floating out from within the confines of his overcoat, suspended in the air by a light blue nimbus of energy.

"Excellent." the man said, smirking in a self-satisfied way and twirling his moustache, his grey eyes glinting "You know what to do."

"Zam." the figure replied, discarding the overcoat and the hat with a mere thought, and rising up into a lotus position, hovering a few inches above the ground. The Alakazam shut its eyes and lifted the spoons in both its hands up, a nimbus similar to the one surrounding the pokéball encasing it as well before both dissapeared from view, teleporting to a pre-determined destination.

"Now then..." the man said quietly for himself, wandering towards Maxie, "On to phase two..." he suddenly increased the speed of his stride, purposefully walking into the girl and knocking her off balance while taking the opportunity to sneak a note into the girl's pocket.

"Watch yourself, plebian." the man said indignantly, brushing himself off "If I weren't in such a hurry I would have someone arrest you for this assault on my person."

Before the girl was given any chance to reply, the man had already walked onward, taking a few zig-zags through the street to loose any possible tracking and smirking for himself at the thought of the girl seeing his message. Making people jump through hoops was ever so much fun.

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • {ooc| lol. Yibber won't be back 'til tomorrow, though....didn't she say? *jabs her post*
    Also, Fliss, Yibber and Plushie, I hope you don't mind if I swear/talk filthily. Alter and Melissa should be used to it by now... but I'm just checking.}

Maxie was too used to being pushed around to be intimidated. She turned around, and shouted after the man.
    "Go jump off a cliff, you pervert!" she shouted back, as she felt his hand brush her thigh, before swearing even more colourfully.
    She staggered back onto her two feet, and gritted her teeth. "Jumped up little..." she muttered. For a split second, what looked like two pin-prick fangs, were visible above her normal teeth - but she clamped her mouth shut almost immedietly, because she was faintly aware of people around her. She didn't like questions.

{Max! Look in your pocket!} Fang urged, and Maxie's hands slipped down, only to retrieve a crumpled looking note. She stared at Fang desperately. "Not again..." she muttered.
    {Maxie, you can't read!} he exclaimed.
    "Yes, I think I gathered that."
    The pair stared at it blankly. She opened it, squinted at the words...pulled yet another face. She finally turned her attention to Rai and the girl again. Maybe he has my Sephy? She thought, and began to feel her temper rise again. She had trusted him, she had-
    {Count to three. Calm down!} Fang urged, sensing her temper rising. Maxie did as she was told.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • OOC: She sure did, and now you've gone and given my poor arrogant side-character a headache. How's he supposed to blackmail an illiterate? XD

IC:

Ashura's eyes narrowed as she noticed the girl from before watching their little gathering with a bit too much interest. There had been something definitely suspicious about that man who had run into her and that note was undoubtedly important but it seemed like this particular female considered it more essential to sneak her peek into other people's bussiness. The Scyther scoffed, absent-mindedly running one of her blades through a nearby discarded plank, effortlessly slicing it in two. Why couldn't humans ever stay out of each other's concerns?

Meanwhile, the mysterious man chuckled in contentment over his scheeme, that is, until he came to realize that the girl didn't seem to be paying her message any heed, staring intently into an alley instead. The man cursed under his breath, certainly he hadn't expected much in the way of intelligence from this one, but an illiterate?

"Zander." he said testily, noting that the Alakazam had just teleported back behind him. "Go over and help the simian with the message. Wear this." he handed the psychic type a simple grey robe, one quite similar to what a monk might wear.

Zander scoffed, obviously considering this beneath him, but donned it nonetheless, waddling out into the crowd and towards Maxie.

"Is something the matter, child?" the psychic type asked telephatically, his face obscured by the hood of the robe although he mimicked speaking nonetheless.

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • Maxie was nt really the sort of girl that liked to accept help, even more than she liked to take orders. Often, on a mission she had come within inches of death, because she had refused to be assisted. Luckily for Maxie, she was incredibly expensive, and her Team couldn't afford to have her killed, so help always came at the last minute.
    However, she looked at the holy-looking figure, and handed him the paper. "Read, please." she requested, and held out the note.

The girl sniffed again; this man certainly smelt weird. Like something etheral but booky. It was a smell she had come to associate with Abaras, and their evoloutions. She glanced around, but she couldn't see any close by. Her nose was playing tricks on her again.

Fang poked his ears above Maxie's pocket. From this distance, his sonar vision was weak, but he could sense movement coming from the Scyther's direction. What she was doing, he couldn't be sure - something that involved a swiping movement. Hius brow furrowed in confusion.

{ooc| I like to get in the way...xD}

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • OOC: Fuu.... X_X And Plushie's only posted once?! My goodness... well I would have gone on last night and earlier this morning, but I had to go to my Japanese class and finish an essay this morning. I think the essay was one of my best actually. ^-^ I am proud of myself! Hooray! XD

Zachary
    ===========

As soon as the train stopped and people began to get out of it, Zachary was off like a flash and out of the vicinity of that digusting little boy and his grudge-holding grandmother.

"Yeesh, you would think there were actually people that were normal in this world," he said, walking with Ron at his side, "And I wasn't trying to steal her purse! I just have a knack for-- oh!"

A small bin for garbage fell over with a clunk, and things spilled out of it like wrappers and banana peels. A few feet away a man with a large broom threw it down in annoyance.

"I just cleaned there you know! Now look what you've done!" he bellowed, pointing a finger at the mess.

"I just- I didn't mean to...," Zachary said back to him, feeling sorry, "I'll clean in up."

The man scoffed at Zachary, "Oh fine! You clean it up then! Here." He handed Zachary the large broom and sat on the bench watching him. Zachary frowned. He said he would help not do it all himself! He mumbled disgruntled words to himself as he swept up the refuse into a small pile.

"There. All clean," Zachary said in a low tone, "Here." He extended the broom out to the man, and the man took it quickly.

"Good. Now get out of here and stop knocking things over you klutz!" the man said pointedly, beginning to pick up the pile of garbage. Zachary began walking again; still frowning at himself.

Ron the Aron looked up curiously at his trainer as they walked. {Why'd you let him push you around Zack? Why don't you just tell him to bug off?} the little metallic pokemon asked.

"Because," Zachary answered while he continued frowning, "It was my fault. I always mess things up like that. Sorry never feels like it's enough."

{Well it should be,} Ron said with a hint of frustration, {I'd accept it.}

Zachary smiled. At least he knew that his pokemon understood him properly. After that he loosened up a bit, and reminded himself that he was supposed to be having fun, not dwelling on the things he always dwelled on. That was for a normal day, and this day was a journey day; one of excitement and adventure.

He looked up and noticed a young girl and an odd hooded man talking about something nearby.

"Okay... that's weird. Hooded guys talking to girls. I thought I only saw that sort of thing on my street. Do you think she needs help?" Zachary asked, looking down at Ron.

{No. She's not scared-looking is she?} he asked, looking the girl over as they paused in their step. She did seem a bit distressed though....

"Let's just ask. It's not like anything's going to-- ahh!" Zachary grunted, accidently knocking over another garbage bin. Things tumbled out all over, including a pack of some sort of gumballs...! Gumballs went everywhere on the street and sidewalk, and caused some people passing by to trip and fall. They even bounced over to where the very two people Zachary and Ron were talking about were.

{Well,} Ron said shaking his head in disbelief, {Looks like you've somehow created more chaos Zack.}

"Gimme a break!" Zachary said, attempting to pick up the rolling gumballs.

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • Fang heard the Gumballs fall rather than saw them, and he fixed his ears in Zachery's direction.
    {Maxie, maybe you should...} he began, and the girl turned to glance in this boy's direction. Straight away, she knew she wouldn't like him. It was silly to divide people to be good or bad; people were tedious or charming, and this boy looked like he had never even jabbed a toe out of line.
    "Help? Definetly not." she replied in a whisper.
    {Please?} the zubat begged. As usual, Maxie found herself giving in to her Zubat's requests, and she wandered over. She bent over and picked up a gumball, handing it to Zachery.
    For a moment, she simply stood over him, watching this boy and his Aron sceptically, before Fang coughed.
    {Well?} he demanded. For a moment, Maxie seemed to stare darkly at nothing inpaticular - then she turned to Zachery with a faint smile on her face.
    "Need a hand?" she asked coarsely. Despite her expression, her voice was still rough.
    She glanced back at the hooded person. He could wait.

{ooc| soz it's so short...}

Last edited:

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • OOC: Shortness helps keep my eyes from dying! =D

Zachary
    =========

"Erm... really? You want to help me?" Zachary said blinking, she didn't seem like she wanted to help, but if she offered... "Sure, I mean... this is a lot of gumballs!" He attempted a smile, but it was a bit nervous. After all, the girl didn't exactly look thrilled.

Ron eyed her wriggling pocket with curiousity. {Her pocket's moving... is that a pokemon in there?} he asked aloud.

"You know, if this were my street, I would have just left these stupid gumballs all over because no one would have cared, but with this perfectly clean street, I feel like I should clean it up or be arrested," Zachary grumbled, picking up one covered in some sort of gunk, "Ack! This one's wet!!"

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Zander watched the scene without a single flicker of emotion crossing his face, even though the psychic type was, in reality, annoyed by this boy's interruption. This was not going smoothly...not going smoothly at all. The girl was supposed to recieve the message alone. No matter, it had to be delivered.

"I would offer my help, young one."
    he said in his wise old-man voice, "But I'm afraid age has caught up with my back, so I would probably not be much help. Now concerning the note, child." he added, adressing Maxie "Do you still wish me to read it for you?"

OOC: Ack, shortness contaminates! >.<

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • {ooc| Yay! Pokemon Chronicles is on and it's a CHRISTMAS SPECIAL! *celebrates*}

"Can you tell my pokemon? He'll repeat it straight back to me." she told the monk.
    Maxie glanced meaningfully to Fang. One that said: 'you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours!' The little bat seemed reluctant to leave her side, but eventully he spread his wings and fluttered over to sit on the hooded man's shoulder...only to take flight again. Something about the man gave him a queey feeling...

Of course, that was the psycic aura the alakazam was emitting... but Maxie and Fang weren't known for their brains. Unless it was hanging in front of them and flashing in Neon Lights, Fang wouldn't make the connection between the man's odd smell, his concealed appearence or the sickening effect he had on posion types.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • "Erm, quite." Zander said, quickly concealing the spoons in his hands with a little psychic trick and grabbing the note in them instead, making a point of keeping his hands concealed by the long sleeves of his robe. He cleared his throat a bit, although more for show than anything else.

"Well," he said at last. adressing Fang, although he noted, again with a hint of displeasure, that the poison type's natural aversion reflexes had come into play, undoubtedly triggered by his aura, the sooner he got this read the better "The message goes as follows; Mrs Heart, As you may have noticed (or am I sorely over-estimating your intelligence?) a certain member of your team is missing. If you wish to see your little Ralts again it would be prudent for you to come see me at the Fisherman's Bounty in order to negotiate the terms of its release. Speak with the waiter and tell him Bob sent you. If you aren't present within the hour I shall assume that the safety of your companion does not interest you and act accordingly. Sincerely, MF of NK. That is all." he concluded, lowering the piece of paper again.

Last edited:

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • {ooc| GAWD, I just noticed I missed your post, LA!}

Maxie pulled a face. "Do you reckon someone ate it and put it back? It probably just fell in a puddle!" she snapped, a scornfull expression on her face. As usual, however, she managed to catch herself before she slipped into 'biatch-x-treme' mode. "I mean... well, I came from a rough area too...I think." Maxie paused. She wasn't sure where her mother had lived, before she was 'removed'. The people at the Team... like Dr. Koslofski, and her Executive..... they had all said they had rescued her from a life of poverty. Then again, they told her she was called Maxie - that had been a lie, hadn't it? They could have been lying about her home, too.

Fang frowned at the man's message. {Thanks for your assisstence! We're from...Japan, see. Our English in paticularily good.} he said with a rough sort of bow, completely oblivious to the that that the letter 'l' did not exist in Japan. He flew off, and glided back towards Maxie.

She took one look at his pained expression, and guessed what was wrong.
    "He was stolen, wasn't he?" she said, her voice rising, "I knew it!"
    Fang retold the whole message, leaving out the intelligence bit. Maxie groaned at her pokemon's words.
    {We better go right away! Sephy might be in danger!}
    "Fang...we've got a mission, remember? We can't let our Team down!"
    Not for the first time, Fang was struck by how heartless his beloved partner was. She was a cold husk of a girl, even now... though she was getting better. Slowly. Luckily she was easily persuaded.
    {You owe it to Luna and Persephone. Would you let your best friend's pokemon's daughter suffer?} A guilt trip usually works, Fang thought tiredly.
    Maxie sighed darkly. "I guess..."

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Beneath his hood, Zander frowned at the Zubat's pathetic attempt at lying. As if he, he who could easily outhink a supercomputer, would be taken in by such a simplistic deception. His expression remained completely concealed however, and he soon returned it to blank, walking over to Maxie.

"Excuse me once more, child." he said "This is of course none of my concern, but it would seem that time is of the essence here. I could show you the path to the Fisherman's Bounty if you wish."

Meanwhile, a triumphant smirk crept its way across the mystery man's face once more and he twhidled his moustache once more in his characteristic manner, things were beginning to run smoothly again. Utilziing various shortcuts that he had learned, the man promptly set of in the direction of the meeting place to ensure that he would be there well before Maxie. After all, servants should never see their masters act hurriedly.

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • Maxie may have been an uneducated, crude little girl, but she was still a long shot from 'stupid'. Her mind worked in different ways - one of the many reasons she was worth so much to her Team - to the majority of the human race, but she could still tell when danger when it reared it's ugly head. "What's the NK?" she said, her voice gaining a reknewed edge to it. "Why are you helping me?" After all, she wasn't stunningly pretty, so he couldn't be doing it out of pity... and her allies were all busy elsewhere, so it couldn't be a Rocket...
    She fingered the silver chain around her neck. "You better show me the way." It was more of an order than a suggestion.

Fang perched on Maxie's hand, and rested his head against her neck. He could feel her pulse beating, perfectly in time with his own. It was reassuring; he soon found the nausea that had been grappling at his stomach was easing. The zubat curled his wings around himself, and began to whisper in his high, frail voice.
    {Max... I don't like this...I don't like this one bit, I really don't like this...}
    She shushed him impatiently, her eyes never leaving the man.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Zander smiled zenly beneath his hood, although his true emotions were far from hapiness, "What the NK is, child, I cannot say for sure." he replied "I have spent most of my time in solitary meditation and am not particularly well-versed in the ways of the world, although during the times I have visited the Fisherman's Bounty I have heard frightened whispers of an organization known as the Neon Knights wreaking havoc on unwary travellers." he shrugged "NK seems to match the name, although in truth, it could mean anything else as well. As for why I am helping you...I simply wished to lend my assistance to a fellow human being in need. These are dark times, child, and as the old saying goes; united we stand, divided we fall. Besides, I was heading in that direction regardless so it is no trouble. Come, the Fisherman's Bounty is only a short walk from here." the Alakazam gesutred for Maxie to follow as he began walking down the main street which sloped down towards the harbor, the sea glinting in the light of the morning sun, turning to the left as they reached the end of the hill and walking over to one of the buildings lined up by the street, a slightly tarnished but servicable looking wooden building with a small variety of fishing paraphenelia lined up outside, more for show than anything else, and a small, hand-crafted sign declaring the building to be 'The Fisherman's Bounty'.

"Well then, here we are, child." Zander concluded, "I shall take my leave of you now. May the Lifegiver smile upon you in these troubled times." he gave the girl a nod before dissapearing out into the crowd again, his grey robe soon indistinguishable from the people around him.

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • Maxie snorted. "Lifegiver watch over me..." she imitated the alakazam's voice perfectly, before laughing hollowly.
    {Do you think we should go in?} Fang asked apprehensively. He had already guessed it was a trap - after all, why hadn't the man met them out in the square? Why had there been so much secrecy?
    "Yeah," Maxie muttered, "Even if it is a trap... we can fight our way out." She seemed more confident at this thought.
    {Once you go into critical condition the Team sends out back up anyway, we're hardly in danger...} he squeaked, as if to comfort himself rather than remind his trainer.
    Maxie growled at this. She was a good agent; she always made her target, she found her way into the tightest corners, and she rarely got into any trouble she couldn't get herself out of. She still had back up, though....and she still had a tracking device in her wrist, just in case. It kept Fang happy, though. He always had been a fussy little...
    She tightened her grip on the chain around her neck, and approached the building. She pushed open the door. "Hello?" she called into the darkness, "I'm looking for Bob? Or....maybe Ben?"
    She trailed off, looking very much like a feral cat, poised and ready to dart off at the slightest notice.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • OOC: 'Tis okay Charon. And I agree w/what you said earlier. Being mean in an RP is fun. That's how my character is in one of the other RPs I'm in. ^-^

Zachary
    ========

"Aw, what a nice guy for such an annoying girl" Zachary said in a mumble under his breath, watching the two of them begin to walk away. At least all of the gum had been picked up. Who dumps a bunch of perfectly good gum away anyway?

Ron looked up at Zachary, {I say good ridance. She wasn't very nice anyway. Let's just go on.}

"You think she'll be okay alone? I mean, I don't think she knows that guy" he asked aloud, even though he knew he didn't want to follow them.

{Yes I do! Now come on; we should get going!} Ron replied, turning to face the oppostie way. He really didn't want his trainer to hang around annoying people; partially because he didn't feel like listening to them, and also because he knew that it might tempt Zachary into acting how he used to....

"Well... it couldn't hurt to have a look," Zachary decided, feeling kinda sorry for the girl even though she wasn't too courteous. After all, she did help him with the gum. He began to walk slowly behind the two going down the street, hoping they really wouldn't notice that he was about a meter or two behind them. Ron heaved a sigh and ran to catch up.

{This is stupid. She doesn't want us to follow her!} the little Aron piped up, frowning as only a Aron could.

Soon they found themselves standing near the edge of a small shack that looked as if it had been used quite a lot for fishing purposes.

{Now what?} Ron grumbled.

"Well we do nothing if everything goes fine for her," Zachary said, folding his arms.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
  • OOC:

Dang, you people are much too creative for my liking. XD

By the time I can get online tomorrow, you'll all be a page ahead..

I blame school.. XD

IC:

Kayley's mind had wandered onto other things as Razz closed the remaining distance between the trio and the city, like what sorts of adventures would lie ahead. Of course, you can't really think about that kind of thing, more like fantasize. 'Tis hard to think about things that haven't happened yet, unless of course it was a part of a schedule.

The girl blinked out of thought as her Ponyta slowed to a simple trot--they had entered the city, becoming quite the sore thumb in this kind of crowd.

It wasn't really quite what she expected. She had thought that their first destination on their journey would be.. A little flashier. She shrugged the thought off, dismounting Razz slowly, having a certain amount of difficulty because she was holding that black case with one hand.

{WHEE!! Finally!} Fishy exclaimed, his eyes lighting up, despite the fact that there wasn't really anything to be interested in. {Ooh! Ooh! Where do we go first, huh? Let's go to a playground..} The Mudkip continued, trailing off again as he seemed to stare off into space, entering a whole other world.

Razz rolled her eyes, an irritable look making its way into her expression.

{If you haven't noticed, we're no where near a playground.} She sneered, stepping closer to the Trainer in an attempt to somehow intimidate the oblivious Mudkip. {Besides, we don't have time to waste on that kind of thing. We should be going to the Pokemon Center or something.. Much more productive.} The Ponyta concluded, regaining her perfect posture.

Fishy, the glazed look still in his eyes, responded almost absent-mindedly. {A playground is a lot more fun. You need to have more fun, Razzie.}

Kayley had been listening in silence, not sure of where to go herself. When it came to Pokemon journies, her mother wasn't really much help at all, not to mention Helen or Eleanor. But she had understood Razz' words. Maybe she should go to the Pokemon Center like she had suggested, then get more information there.

At Fishy's last comment, Razz twitched visibly, narrowing her eyes and turning away. The Mudkip easily noticed this and grinned, returning completely to reality. Now was his chance to be really annoying, although he doubted that probbing the Ponyta further along her short temper would result in funny.

"Well, now we have to find the Pokemon Center. Although it's kinda hard to spot a red roof in this crowd." Kayley stated. She was taller than a lot of the huge mob, but her vision was still limited, seeing as how she wasn't used to searching through hordes of people.

{Why don't you just ask directions..} Razz muttered, obviously agitated. The Ponyta's eyes had wandered away from the crowd long ago, however. She wasn't really interested in fruitlessly searching for a building, and it didn't look like Kayley was going to return her any time soon.

Kayley had failed to hear the Ponyta, and was now wandering over to the side, away from the crowd that seemed to go on forever. She figured the best thing to do was to get away from it. Fishy had maintained his position on her shoulder, grinning as he thought of new methods of annoyance.

Razz said nothing more, ears drooping in pure grumpiness as she followed Kayley closer to the allies, and away from the bulk of people. That's when the trio, minus Fishy, who had been lost to thought, spotted a boy and girl, along with their Pokemon, inculding a Treecko, a Scyther, another Mudkip, and a Ralts, further down the alley. They were just talking. The boy had blonde hair, and was dressed rather plainly, yet fashionably, somehow. On the other hand, the girl looked as though she had been through much more, her tattered skirt showing that.

Now, Kayley couldn't help but think this was a bit.. off. She had never been much in the street-smart department, so she really had no clue. Maybe this was normal in other places? The girl tilted her head at her own thought, but then decided that it was best to just forget the whole thing ever happened. Turning away, she walked quietly off to the side, near the entrance of a building up for lease--completely empty.

Razz, however, didn't move from her spot, viewing the whole thing quite curiously. Especially that Scyther.. It seemed so very pissed off about something. Besides, there was something different about these people. She just couldn't quite put her hoof on it.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • OOC: Aww...don't worry Plushie. Remember, soon it will be time for...POSTING SPREE SATURDAY! (At least it's Saturday for me ^^)

IC:

Ashura frowned as yet another female, this one accompanied by a Mudkip and a Ponyta, watched the proceedings in the alley. The Scyther gave a tired sigh, why did Raistlin always have to find his way to the strange females? And why did the strange females always have to find their way to him? It was a good thing that the boy was still young and easily persuaded, but what would happen if this still kept up even when he began taking charge of his life? When he would no longer listen to advice? She shuddered to think of it, returning her attention to the guard-duty and noting, much to her displeasure, that the Ponyta accompaning the newest female had stayed behind and continued watching, even as its trainer left. What's more, the fire type seemed interested in Ashura in particular. Was it looking for a challenge? The Scyther readied herself for the worst, hissing lowly at the Ponyta. Type disadvantage or no, she would not be easy pickings.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hmm?" a waiter, a fairly indistinguishable looking male in his early thirties with short black hair, dressed in a simple uniform slightly reminiscent of Team Aqua's, apparently meant to emphasise a sailor-mood in the establishment, within the Fisherman's Bounty asked at Maxie's inqury, navigating himself a way between the wooden tables and their turned up chairs and heading towards the girl.

"Oh, I see." he said, nodding knowingly at the fidgety appearance of the girl "The gentleman in the back is waiting for you, this way please."

The waiter turned around, leading Maxie through the main dining area and to a large, sturdy, oak door with an equally sturdy lock on it and with the words 'VIP Lounge' written on a wooden sign attached to it. The waiter quickly procured a metal key from his pocket and turned it in the lock, pushing the heavy door up to reveal a simple but well-lit corridor, two smaller ones branching out on both sides, according to the signs attached to the walls they led to bathrooms for males and females respectively, and another door looming at the end.

"He is right at the end of the hall." the waiter said, returning the key to his pocket "Do slam the door shut when you leave again. It is such unnecessary bother to walk all the way over just to close the darn thing." with that, he turned around once more, walking back into the main area of the establishment to do whatever it was that he had been doing.

My, my... he thought for himself, shaking his head Those women of his just seem to be getting younger and scruffier...at least the last one was a proper lady. Big, well-respected surname and all...can't for the life of me remember what it was though. Black or something? the waiter shrugged, dismissing the matter. In his experience it was best not to get too involved in the customers' affairs.

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • Moaning softly, Fang peered out from Maxie's pocket as the waiter disappeared. {Maxie..this screams 'trap', we can't afford anymore mishaps... please, let us leave and find another way in....}
    His trainer sighed in a pitying fashion, as Fang hunched himself himself as small as he could go. She could feel him shaking with fright, as he sunk back down to the bottom of her pocket.
    "Shush, shush." she cooed, the same way as before. "We're fine.... We're together, and that's all that matters. Let's just....find out where Sephy is. Then we can send out a grunt to get her back, and..." her voice failed. She walked towards the door, coming to a halt before it. Apprehensively, she raised her wrist to knock - only for a sudden stabbing pain to flash through her finger tips. She pulled back, and cradelled her gloved hand. Was it getting worse? she considored ducking into the toilets to check, but she was short of time as it was. Just the thought of what the gloves hid made her perspire with disgust; she couldn't spare her sanity right now, either. Fang tutted.
    {You gotta get it checked when we get back.}
    Maxie didn't reply. She knocked on the door, and stomped inside.

Fang felt himself hold his breath. {As long as we're still...} he broke off, and did the zubat equivilent of crossing his fingers - lacing his two tails together. He couldn't bring himself to say the last word.

{ooc| On saturday I'm going to see Howl's Moving Castle. No spree for me! Maybe in the evening/morning, though...

Last edited:

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • Ooc-*dies from reading all them posts*
    Gah,Yibber can't keep a day away from the comp. and the RP.*huggles comp*
    Even if her legs are hurting from running around fpr practically half the day.XP
    Oh,no Charon,go ahead.The words don't bother Yibber,tell you the truth,me classmates in school can be much more......right,On to the post...(And,my char. ish pretty?Oh my goshness!*ish all shocked and whatnot*)

Right page 3 loh,and Flissi be lagging far she be....*sigh*
    Oh well.
    YAY,SATURDAY!!(Which me believes ish Friday night for Plushie.)

Ic-
    (Oh my goshness,I forgot what was Titan's post!!!XD*goes back to 2nd page to read*)

"Help?"Jena folded her arms,feeling a little weirded out.Nobody except for the helpers back at home had offered to help her.Other than for training and all.

{Hi!What's your names??}Cascade smiled at the Scyther and Treeko.The Treeko looked rather nice,and the Scyther seemed okay.

"I could have shouted-Look!A shiny Magikarp on a two-headed Poliwag!-"the girl imitated a surprised look on her face and pointed at the wall of the alley.

"-Anytime,it was just by fluke that my brain stimulated itself while you covered up.Honestly,that Fisherman is really nosey."

"And,rather slow I must add."she laughed.

"Anyway,thanks again."Jena repeated,this time,trying to look more respectable.She remembering the boy's bow,tried to curtsy.Something which her mother and helpers tried to teach her,but the girl,wasn't good at being dainty and all,such that she ended up losing her footing.If not for the wall beside her,she would have fallen,again.

"Uh....I don't think you're name's Harlen right?"she brushed her frinch aside,beginning to get used to being embarassed.

Ooc-
    Gah!!
    Shortyness-Contagious

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back