• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Showgan -- Standing On Edge (Invitational)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Ooc-
    Legal,Plushie?You be making it sound like its illegal.^_^
    Or is it?XD
    Bleh,I've got nothin' else to do,so....*posts rather redundant RP post*XP

Ic-
    "What was that?"Jena quickly pulled her hand away from the boy before they could shake,hearing some sort of neigh.The pokemon sounded like it had a shock or something.

{Gah!Strange noises!!}Cascade stopped his running and jerked his head up upon Razz's neigh.
    The fin on his head started twitching.

{Somebodies...two bodies,they here they are!}the Mudkip stated,the fin on his head was also a radar,allowing him to pin-point anythings location by the changes in the air flow.

{Both moving very fast,yes.}Cascade closed his eyes tight and tried to concentrate.

{You think its Ashura?Where'd she get to anyway..}Ryne looked around for the Scyther.

"I think...it was either a Ponyta or Rapidash's neigh."Jena peered out of the alley,trying to recall what had been taught to her.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Yup, Alphimega was on the late 74th page when the hold up struck. Tsk, I'm still awaiting word from Bluesy (Tsukasa is hospitalized so we can't count on him to clear up this mess -_-), might take a while though. And I know exactly what you mean Plushie, tsk, I like my RPs nice and legal and Alphimega is still borderline I'm afraid.

Oh, and you're quite free to control the Zigzagoon Melissa. ^^

IC:

As Jena spoke up once more, a great deal of thought passed through Rai's mind. Why did the girl react so bashfully to a simple comment? There was also something peculiar about the way she reacted to her environment, despite the condition her skirt was in Jena didn't quite seem like she had spent much more time in alleys than Rai, despite the brave face that she put on. Before the boy had any time to respond however, their conversation was interrupted by a sudden panicked neigh. Turning around, Rai noticed that Ashura wasn't with them, something which the boy found most disturbing as the Scyther had always been very reluctant to leave his presence.

"Ponyta or Rapidash?" the boy echoed at Jena's statement, a nagging suspicion creeping up on him "Oh no..." he muttered quietly "I hope it hasn't run afoul with Ashu."

{Oh don't be silly.} Chupon said, attempting to cover up his nervousness with a chuckle {It's not like Ashu hunts Ponytas or anything!} he tried to sound unbothered, but the cheerfullness in the little gecko's voice sounded hollow, even to himself. Come on Ashu... he thought nervously don't do anything stupid...

Unbeknownst to Chupon however, Ashura's thoughts were far from hunting as she sped after the fleeing Ponyta, cursing under her breath. She had only meant to shake up the fire type a bit so it wouldn't pester her anymore, not frighten it into a mad dash. This had to be stopped before someone got hurt.

{Slow down you hasty fool!} the Scyther called after Razz, an unusual undertone of worry evident in her voice as she dashed after the Ponyta, keeping her senses peeled so that she could follow the fire type's movements {You'll get yourself hurt if you keep that up!} she sighed, doubting that the Ponyta had even heard her, there was only one way to end this. Pushing her speed to its outmost, the bug type suddenly broke into an even faster dash, catching the Ponyta's hind legs with the Pursuit technique. It was hardly a dangerous move by any measure, but it should be enough to give the fire type a pause.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC: Plushie's back to get one IC in before school again! XD

IC:

Razz had already lost track of where she was by the time she had calmed down. Ah, but as the thought to slow down caught up with her, something swiped at her hind legs, not too strong yet not too weak, throwing her off balance, forcing the Ponyta to slow down just to keep herself from tumbling to the ground.

Stumbling a bit, the Ponyta slowed to a halt, turning around in a fruitless attempt to spot the source of the attack, then remembering that it was probably the Scyther, too fast for her to see. As she did so, she found that she was quite a distance from the alley, although she could still make out Kayley's form, against the wall, frozen in place.

Not sure of what to do, Razz shifted in her spot, prepared to run again if needed, but at least with more control this time. She ignored the shocked faces of those who had seen a Ponyta appearing out of no-where as they passed her in the crowd next to her.

Kayley wasn't sure of what to do either, glancing worriedly around the area, trying to spot her Ponyta without success. Fishy sensed his Trainer's distress and whined, thoroughly confused by the whole thing, although he wanted to relieve Kayley of her worry somehow. Well, not exactly.. What he really wanted was to go to a playground and forget about the stressfulness of everyone's lives.

Last edited:

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Ah, page 74. I thought that that's what it was at. ^-^

Fwee...! Zigzagoon time! XD

Zachary
    ===========

"Right," Zachary spoke slowly, thinking as fast as he could, "Alright there Ron?" He wasn't going to push his little guy more than he could take. There was no sense in getting hurt over a Zigzagoon.

{Yeah... wow you're strong for a furry creature,} Ron said, getting up from his back and staring into the Zigzagoon's eyes.

She merely glared back, snarling a bit as she spoke to him. {Next time you try to move me from my spot, I attack with more than just a mere knock of my body,} she said, adjusting her body a bit.

{Calm down! I don't want to hurt you too bad!} Ron said with a frown. What was this chick's problem?

"Ron, try another Tackle!" Zachary commanded, watching the furred pokemon closely. He knew that this was no simple-minded Zigzagoon, and that he had better be prepared for something creative. Then he saw it as Ron raced up to gather speed and power for his tackle. She was holding onto the side of the garbage bin bracing her body in such a way to pick it up; which would have been fairly easy for her size because it was made of a light aluminium! 'She must be planning to throw it at Ron...,' the boy thought to himself, 'If I can figure out how to use that to my advantage...!'

Ron noticed the Zigzagoon smirking as he came closer to her, and felt a bit unnerved. What could make her smile like that?

"The bin Ron! Hit the bin!" Zachary shouted, and Ron figured it out at the same time as well.

The little Aron swung his Tackle sideways and thumped against the bin at an angle, causing it to sort of spin. It whacked into Zigzagoon, knocking her into the bin itself and it continued spinning for a few moments with her inside. Zachary suddenly knew how to do the rest.

"Quick hit it again Ron!" he said confidently. Ron hit the bin with his metal head, denting it a bit and keeping the thing spinning. After a minute or so of spinning, the normal type came wobbling out dizzy and confused. She tried to growl but it came out as a howl of defeat instead because she knew she was beaten.

{Throw it!} she coughed out, feeling nauseous, {Catch me won't you?! You've beaten me down like every trainer does to every pokemon! Now get your prize you pathetic excuse for a creature!}

Zachary had his pokeball out; but the poor Zigzagoon before him was a sad sight. However, Zachary didn't really notice this, as he was human, and not in tune with the behaviors of pokemon yet. He knew when Ron was feeling sad or angry or happy, but he knew Ron, not this Zigzagoon.

He threw back his arm and tossed the pokeball at the creature, and soon the Zigzagoon was engulfed in a red light.

{I'll never forgive you for that,} she said in a low and menacing growl.

Ron stared on in slight shock. He had never seen a pokemon behave such a way... though there was a time when he had thought the same way of humans.

Zachary picked up his pokeball after it had stopped shaking and strutted up to the man that had told him to get rid of the Zigzagoon.

"Well, did it. So where's my money and TM?" he asked, smiling. Ron shook his head.

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years

Maxie and Fang sat on the steps to the train station, her nose in a book. Fang was sprawled next to her, apparently sleeping. It was a pretty good guise, to the untrained eye. Maxie was even holding the book the right way round...if you were western. She was reading a manga comic (or flicking through the pictures). However... she was reading it left to right. Any true fan knew that this was wrong, because mangas are read from the back to the front, but she seemed not to notice.
    As for Fang, well, he was making small mock-snore noises... but his ears were still flicking around, listening for the rebounding soundwaves. It was a little like fallling asleep behind a pair of shades - even if you faked sleeping, people couldn't actually tell whether your eyes were open or not.

Maxie glanced up briefly as Ashura and a ponyta shot past. "Oh look..." she began vaguely, but Rai hadn't moved. How mediocre. She raised an eyebrow, and returned her attention to the picture. Out of the corner of the eye, she could see the gumball-guy. He was talking to another man, and the boy was looking paticularily smug. Maxie wondered whether his grandma had died.

Fang, however, wondered whether he had caught a pokemon. After all, he was waving his pokeball around a lot. His sonar vision allowed him to keep track of everything that was going on; the sunlight made him drowsy, but he was determined to keep alert. {There's...not much to report yet...} he muttered.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: And it's TM time. ^^ Just in case you didn't know, TM 39 is Rock Tomb, figured it should be something useful but not haxxy. Sorry if you expected Earthquake. XD

IC:

"Good show laddie!" the man barked, slapping Zachary hard on the back, his triumphant grin grew slightly smaller as the boy asked for payment, and for a moment he considered if he could back down on his word, but then again, if he did he had a nagging suspicion that the boy would send the Zigzagoon back to do just what it had been doing before. "Fair enough." he said at last "It will be good to finally get some peace from the little devil." the man began searching through his pockets, soon procuring a small bundle of slightly crumpled notes and a small disk, stone grey in colour. Despite the long time it had spent in the far from ideal environment of the man's pocket the number '39' was still visible on the disc's surface. "There you go, a job well done. Now I've just got to clean up this mess." he walked over to the trash can that had been turned over during the battle, lifting it back upright and beginning to search the area for a broom. "The things you have to do..." he muttered "...but I ain't bloody well buying myself no union cleaner. All that moaning about overtime pay and other nonsense...never again..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the Ponyta slowed down at her attack, Ashura reduced her pace as well, returning to visibility a few feet away from Razz and causing even more confusion among the crowd as several bystanders quickly made way for the mantis pokémon.

{Calm down...} Ashura said in an unusually friendly voice, eyeing the fire type, although she still maintained a vary pose just in case it decided to bolt again {It was never my intention to hurt you.} her expression hardened slightly {I would, however, know why you saw fit to spy on me and my trainer.}

"Ashura!" Rai called, without recieving any response. He tried repeating the procedure a few times but the results weren't any bether, his voice was hopelessly lost beneath the bustle of the crowd and he couldn't spot the Scyther no matter how hard he peered, "It's no use." he said, shaking his head, "She's too far away to hear me." the boy turned around to Jena, "It looks like I'll have to go look for her. I hope we meet again soon Jena." with that, the boy began making his way towards the crowd again, hoping that his Scyther hadn't caused any trouble.

Last edited:

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    "Waaatch out, hot coffee!" a man rushed down the steps, a cup of steaming fluid clutches precariously in his hands. He ran straight past Maxie, nearly standing on her hand. She pulled it away sharply, brushing the pokeballs on her back pocket as she clutched it behind her back. She readied herself to bellow more insults, but the girl caught herself just in time. Her two full pokeballs had released themselves from their clips, and were bouncing down the step. At the bottom, they burst open. A grimer and a Sneasel appeared, in a flash of irridescent red light.
    {Maaaaaaaxie!} the grimer exclaimed, and threw herself on her trainer. {I missed yoooooou!} she clung to her trainer's leg, slime and all. Maxie smiled awkwardly.
    "Hello, What-A-Mess.... Can you please...let go...?" the girl asked cringingly, as her posion type draped her bodice over Maxie's trainer. For a moment, the grimer looked distraught.
    {God, I'm never good enough for you!} then she thundered off, making high-pitched, offended 'uh' noises as she did.
    Maxie held a hand to her head. Messy was such a vain pokemon - it was a shame she's been born a grimer, and not a prissy skitty.
    She finally turned her attention to her new Sneasel. "Why, hi there."

What-A-Mess floated off, leaving a trail of residue as she went. People held their noses as she walked past, but she assumed it was her beautifull odour they just weren't used to. She slivered over to Ashura and Razz, apparently not looking were she was going, waving like royalty. {Thaaaank you for being here today.} she said, while flourishing her soggy hand.
    Maxie hadn't noticed. she was more than used to Messy going off in a strop, and she always returned.

{ooc| EDITED}

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Well if it's needed. But since it's Maxie's pokémon I think you're entitled to decide what it does really. ^^ Oh, and I made an ever-so-slight edit to my previous post while you were writing that one. Take a look, m'kay? ^^

IC:

Ashura raised an eyebrow as the Grimer made its way over to her and flourished, leaving behind quite a mess as it moved forward, the mere odour quite far from pleasing. {Quite...} the Scyther replied in an emotionless voice, sizing up this stranger and following the tracks it had left with her eyes. The trail wasn't really that hard spot considering how people did their best to avoid it, and the mantis pokémon's eyes narrowed as she noticed where the tracks began. Or rather, the person sitting at the end of them. It was the girl from before, quite a fitting partner for this slimy creature, the Scyther noted, and she seemed to be speaking with another pokémon, a Sneasel no less...Ashura couldn't tell for sure from this distance, but there seemed to be something definitely familiar about the dark type. As if she'd seen it before somewhere. But no matter, the mantis pokémon decided, she had a more pressing issue at hand. One that seemed to be dripping up a pool of refuse at this very moment.

{And who might you be?} Ashura asked, turning to adress the Grimer again and doing her best not to wrinkle her nose at the stench.

Last edited:

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Teh weekend's almost here for me!! XD One more class to go in a couple hours and I'm free for the weekend. Yatta! (Yay!)

Zachary
    ===========

"Thanks for the...," Zachary began, but trailed off after the man began to mumble things about hard work and unions. The boy shrugged and then walked off with Ron trailing behind a bit. The little pokemon looked tuckered out.

When Zachary was about to make a comment on the TM, he noticed Ron's less-than-peppy state. "Ron? You okay?" he asked, looking concerned.

{I'm kinda tired. This day has been too exciting,} the little Aron replied.

"Let's jet to the Pokemon Center and heal both you and Zigzagoon. Hey," he replied, pausing for a moment, "We've got a new member to name!"

Ron didn't look too happy about it though; and it wasn't from being tired. He didn't want to know what would happen if that Zigzagoon were let out. She wasn't exactly thrilled with being caught....

As they began to walk to the Pokemon Center, Zachary and Ron noticed a Grimer waving to some people looking quite full of itself. "What a funny pokemon!" Zachary said, beginning to feel more like himself again, "Now why can't you do exciting stuff like that Ron?"

{Because I'm not a twit,} he replied, pausing to catch his breath, {That's so embarrassing!}

"Not to it I bet. You just need to loosen up, I think it's funny," Zachary said with a smile. They continued walking, and passing by many trainers and bustling groups of people. Zachary suddenly wondered what it was like to travel in a group of people. It must be fun at times and not so fun at other times.

The walk to the Pokemon Center wasn't too bad; Zachary had only bumped into four people, stood on three girl's feet, and knocked into two mean-looking rather large pokemon.

{All's that's left is the partridge in the pear tree Zack,} Ron said, chuckling to himself.

"Cut it out! I don't mean to do that stuff! It just happens that's all! You should be more appreciative of me," the boy said in reply, approaching the counter to heal his pokemon.

The return of Ron the Aron, a few minutes wait, and soon his two shiny pokeballs were given back to him. He decided that now would be a good time to open both of them and see what it was like to own two pokemon.

Two great flashes of light, and suddenly his little metallic Ron and his new furred companion stood before him.

{You let her out?! Are you insane?!} Ron said immediately, taking note of Zigzagoon.

"What's wrong Ron?" Zachary asked stupidly.

{You think you can control me?!} Zigzagoon said angrily, {I may have been defeated and imprisioned by you, but I will not listen to your commands you worthless scum!} She then raced off towards two trainers talking, a young boy and girl, and rammed into their legs with her head.

"GAH! What're you doing Zigzagoon?!!" Zachary yelled.

Ron shook his head again. {She's a wild pokemon that has yet to be tamed I guess,} he said, frowning.

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    Supressing a giggle, Maxie watched as Zachery's half-wild zigzagoon made a lunge at Rai and his girlfriend. Any other day, she would ahve walked over and slapped that rude little pokemon about. Maxie demanded complete obedience from her pokemon, and she often took it upon herself to set the hooligans of others straight. Fang didn't really have a choice whether he listening - he had to go were she went. Messy, however vain and silly she seemed, would return once she was summonded.... She turned her attention to her Sneasel.
    "You have a name?" she asked.
    {No ma'am.} the dark type replied, her voice drawling slightly. Fang translated. {I have an ID number, though.}
    "From now on you're...Minerva. Little Min." Maxie smiled at this. It did suit the stringy little sneasel perfectly.
    The sneasel sighed insolently, but she didn't say any more. Her eyes darted back at forth, finally falling on Ashura...she dragged her gaze away instantly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The grimer smiled proudly. {I am What-A-Mess. Messa for short.} she curtsied, apparently oblivious to how accurate her name was. A few people that had stood in her smile trail were looking at their shoes and saying the very same thing.
    {Whadja want?} she said, in a very good imitation of her trainer. She even narrowed her eyes in a malicious manner. It was only her mouth, was was stretched in a wide, slobbery smile.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    "Watch out!" Rai called as the Zigzagoon came charging towards him and Jena, quickly pushing the girl out of the raccoon pokémon's trejectory, not the most gracefull solution perhaps, but it certainly seemed preferable to letting the girl get rammed. Rai himself wasn't quite as lucky however, and the Zigzagoon's tackle caught him in the legs, knocking the boy of balance and causing him to slam down to the ground rather hard, although he did manage to soften the impact by striking the ground with his hands as he fell. All the fencing lessons that his father had put him true might not have made Rai into much of a swordsman, but they had certainly taught him how to fall and the boy got back to his feet relatively unharmed, brushing of the worst dirt from his clothes as he examined the defiant normal type in front of him more with confusion than anger.

Chupon, who had quickly leapt of his trainer's shoulder as he fell, was going through a most uncharacteristic fit of anger as he took up a position in front of his trainer, glaring at the Zigzagoon in as intimidating a manner as a chubby little gecko could manage.

{Why did you do that?!} he demanded in a rather high-pitched voice, his little hands clenched into fists as he stood defiantly between the Zigzagoon and Rai {Why did you try to hurt Jena and Rai?! What did they ever do to you?!}

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{The name suits you well...} Ashura replied, quite confident that the Grimer would fail to catch onto her insolence as she performed a very short bow in response, apparently Ashura was just as well trained in etiquette as her trainer, {I am Ashura. Now, what brings a distinguished Grimer such as yourself to these parts?} she asked, guessing that a suitable amount of flattery would be the best way to get information out of the poison type.

Last edited:

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    OOc-
    Legal....Illegal..
    Ah...me brain.....XP

Manga??*looks at Charon's post and cries*

Oh..snivel.
    Tha reminds me of this month's plot for one of them pokemon mangas which me reads and wuves so dearly cause its got the ultimatest,cute boy,Ruby!(DISCLAIMER-DO NOT QUESTION THE NAME.OR YOU WILL GET IT.XD)

Right,see,Sapphire confessed her true feelings for Ruby.But not only does Ruby dis her,he actually pushes the girl off a Tropius!(When they are flying in mid-air mind you!)Gah...its so touching and dramatic,I can't wait for the volume to get over here and cry somemore...
    *huggles Ruby*

Ic-
    "Huh?"that was the only word that Jena could manage as Rai pushed her out of the way of a charging Zigzagoon.

{Could you please watch where you're going,you nearly rammed into my trainer,and hit that boy.}Ryne told the Zigzagoon,pointing to Jena and Rai as she spoke.

"What did you do that for!!I could have well gotten out of the way myself!"Jena scolded the boy.

"You're okay right?"Jena quickly changed her attitude and grabbed Rai's arm to help him up,before taking a glance at the Zigzagoon.Who didn't seem all too happy about the current situation.

"What's your name?And where's your trainer??"Jena picked the Zigzagoon up carefully with her hands,knowing that this pokemon would've most likey,used another Tackle attack if left on the street.

{There they be!!}Cascade finally managed to locate Ashura and the....Ponyta.Along with a Grimer?The crowd had,for some apparent reason,cleared from walking around that part of the street,allowing the pokemon to be easily seen.

"Right,I'll find your trainer,just..just don't attack anyone okay?Its bad attacking people you know?"Jena said in a strong voice,directing it mainly to the Zigzagoon.Then,for some certain impluse,she slowly stroked it,hoping to calm it down.

{Oh...I'm good,yes?}he proudly said to the pokemon around him.

{Right...you are.}Ryne sighed,before tugging on Jena's skirt and pointing to the Scyther,Ponyta,Mudkip and Grimer.

"Rai,I think my Cascade managed to find your Scyther."the girl tapped the boy on the shoulder before gesturing to the pokemon gathered at the side of the street.

She also noticed that not too far from them,a girl sitting on the steps of the train station,reading one of those manga comics,was staring at her and Rai.Another girl leaning against a wall with a Mudkip in her arms,she looked as if she had been frozen,not moving an inch.

"Are..are you okay?"Jena slowly walked up to Katelyn and asked her,tightly holding on to the Zigzagoon,to make sure she wouldn't bolt.

Last edited:

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC: Yibber, you mentioned a Mudkip in your post.. If you were meaning Fishy.. Well, he's in Kayley's arms, so.. XD

IC:

The next few moments for Kayley were very confusing. As her worry for Razz grew a good bit more, an angered Zigzagoon rushed past her and into the alley, causing quite a commotion when it had done so.

Fishy suddenly snapped to full attention at the event; random things usually intrigued him.

{Ooh! Ooh! Get closer, Kay-Kay, I think there's gonna be a big ol' fight! Isn't that cool?} The Mudkip pondered innocently, eyes lighting up.

Kayley chose to ignore this comment, turning away from the alley briefly.

"Fishy, please.. You must have some idea of where Razz is!?" The girl pleaded, thinking that her Ponyta could be in serious danger by this point.

{Huh? She's right over there.} Fishy replied, gesturing with his head, revealing that quite a distance away was Razz, standing near a Scyther and a Grimer that had made quite a mess on the clean street. His fin was twitching in quite the same way that Cascade's had been earlier, although of course he didn't know that.

A blood vein instantly became visible on Kayley's forehead.

"Why didn't you say anything earlier!?" Kayley exclaimed, not affecting Fishy one bit. Flustered, the girl was about to make her way towards Razz when she was approached by that girl she had seen in the alley -- the one with a tattered skirt. She seemed to be holding onto the same Zigzagoon that had rushed past her, and now the girl was asking her if she was okay.

Kayley blinked. "Oh yes, I'm fine, thanks for asking. Sorry, but I really have to get my Ponyta right now." She paused, swiftly gesturing towards Razz, Ashu, and Messa. "I didn't know where she was until just now." She finished, throwing a glare at Fishy, who wasn't really listening at all.

-------

As the Scyther revealed herself, speaking as well, Razz couldn't help calming down a bit. After all, who wants to piss off a gal with razor blades for arms? Ears twitching a bit, the Ponyta regained that arrogant posture of hers, attempting to shrug off the fact that she had just made a fool of herself.

She was about to give the mantis a reply, when out of no-where came a Grimer, who quickly introduced herself, making a big show of it in the process. The Ponyta couldn't help paling just a bit at the smell, backing up slowly.

{Pleasure.} She said, in the same sarcastic manner that the Scyther, who introduced herself as Ashura, had. {And my name is Razz.} She added, holding her head high before lowering her gaze again, mostly because it was hard to see Ashura that way, and she really didn't want to be caught off guard again.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    "Oh, I'm fine." Rai assured the girl, smiling a bit. "It's not like it's the first time I've had a fall." the boy turned to watch as Jena quite promptly lifted up the Zigzagoon that had rammed them, beginning to talk to it, seemingly oblivious to the fact that the normal type had just tried to injure the both of them a moment before. Rai had to admit being impressed, he would never have dared to pick up a completely strange pokémon like that. At least not one who had just attacked him. Granted, he wasn't the least bit afraid of lifting up Chupon, not that anyone was particularly afraid of the little gecko, or even Ashura at times. But they were both pokémon he had spent the larger part of his life with. And he knew that the Scyther would never hurt him. Not after that one time, she still considered herself indebted.

"Hmm?" Rai snapped out of his reveries as Jena tapped him on the shoulder and turned to face the direction that the girl was pointing in. Sure enough, Ashura was right over there, accompanied by a Ponyta, probably the one from before, and...a Grimer no less. And a rather peculiarly acting one at that.

"Ashu!" Rai called, waving to the Scyther who finally seemed to take note of him.

{Excuse me.} she said simply, {But I have to go. My trainer calls.} with that, the mantis pokémon's outline became blurred once more as she sped of towards Rai, soon appearing by the boy's side.

"There you are!" the boy called, acting on impulse and hugging the Scyther who seemed slightly flustered by such attention. {I was only gone for a short while...} she muttered, wondering about this reaction as the boy usually did his best to sneak away from her vigil when she was present.

{Hey!} Chupon called, feeling slightly disgruntled as he finally opened up his fist. Seeing as he had not only been robbed of his opponent but was now being left outside a hug as well. {What about me?}

Rai chuckled, picking up the Treecko and hugging him as well before returning him back to the ground and turning towards Jena, who had gone of to talk with another girl, one who seemed to be scolding her Mudkip at the moment.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    It was quite hard for Razz to follow the green blur as she sped off, especially with Messa's unbearable odor still hanging around, but the Ponyta somehow managed to barely follow the Scyther with her eyes, giving her a clear path back to the alley.

Razz blinked before turning to address What-A-Mess. {See you another time, then, I suppose.} She stated, before moving into a trot, her path clear of people, since she was in Ashura's wake.

Kayley was able to catch a glimpse of Ashu's sudden and unexpected return, eventually concluding that Razz must be returning as well, since the girl had seen her standing near the Scyther just earlier. Sure enough, once Kayley turned her head, she laid eyes on the Ponyta who was now taking her time to trot back towards their location.

"Well.. Okay, then." She said, turning back towards Jena. "Say, would either of you happen to know where the Pokemon Center is?"

Fishy had now become rather interested in the surrounding people, clashing with his earlier words. The Mudkip hopped from his place in Kayley's arms, landing on her shoulder, where his view of the whole scene was enhanced.

{Hee.. Forget the Pokemon Center.. What we're lookin' for is a playground!}

Kayley chose to ignore him again.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    As Kaylee inquired about the location of the pokémon center, Rai stepped forward. Having been to the town a few times before during his previous escapades he had formed a fairly good picture of the town.

"I think it's somewhere over there." he said, gesturing in the direction that the Zigzagoon had come from. "It's been a while since the last time I was here but I'm pretty sure I can find the way. I could lead you there if you wish."

Ashura, who was dutifully following her trainer again, rolled her eyes, a definite here-we-go-again expression evident on her face. Rai never could resist helping out others in need, and that seemed to be even more true when females were concerned.

{There are playgrounds here?!} Chupon, who had now climbed back onto his trainer's shoulder, asked, his eyes twinkling at Fishy's words {I agree, let's find a playground!}

{No-one asked for your opinion.} Ashura said curtly, shaking her head at the two little pokémon and predicting even more annoyance than usual for as long as both were together. {I stand by our trainer's decision.}

{Spoilsport...} Chupon muttered quietly, making a face at the Scyther when she wasn't looking. Even though he hadn't actually fought, the mere idea of battle seemed to have instilled an unusual amount of courage in the little gecko and he wasn't quite as scared of Ashura as she usually was.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Ooc-
    Sorry Plushie.^^''*edits*
    What?I'm emotional depressed by the storyline of the manga righ now.
    (Plus,I just came back from badminton training...all those...running...ah...XD)

Oh,and the storyline of the manga,I was really very bored after tha post,so me go surfing round the net.
    And ur..what I said about Ruby dissing the girl was uh...

*cough*wrong.XD

Actually,Ruby was pushing Sapphire into some sort of car,then locking it so that the girl wouldn't be able to get out.Then he takes off his cap.Aw....his hair's so cute.Right after Norman*glomps Ruby*.

Ahem,and also says tha he likes the girl.And wants to go and fight the baddies himself.
    Ain't it sweet?Cheesy yes,but it's still sweet!
    PWHHHHHHEEEEEEEEHHHHHHEEEEEHHHHHHHEEEEEHHHHHHHEEEE!!!!!!*runs around house,falls flat on face,gets up and continues running*
    Though some people don't like seeing Ruby and Sapphire as a couple.
    They knew it was coming.XD
    Wait...why ish Yibber telling you all this?
    *ponders*

Oh right..because there's no one else cept' for Flissi(she's in Hong Kong now.....darn you HK!!!*sulks*)who reads.^^
    So Yibber resorts to tormentin....uh..I mean..
    telling youse dudes wha happen.^^

Ic-
    "Okay.."Jena went back and stood beside Rai,the Zigzagoon still in her arms.Noticing that the boy was hugging his pokemon,none of the ninja boys back at the school ever did that.The girl let out a slight chuckle as Chupon demanded for a hug as well.

"Uh...lets find this pokemon's trainer first."Jena told Rai,starting to stroke the pokemon again.Then,the same girl,whose Ponyta had caused the frightened neigh walked up to them and asked where the pokemon center was.

As Rai told her where he thought the pokemon center was and offered to lead her there,Jena nodded.

"Right,there's no one saying that we can't right?"she smiled to Kayley.

"I'm..Jena by the way...and your name is..?"Jena asked the girl,wondering if she sounded rude or not.

{Hm?}Cascade noticed that a Mudkip was in the new girl's arms,who was talking about..a playground?

{What's a playground?}the little Mudkip inquired and stared up to Fishy,tilting his head as he asked.

{Playground?I've never heard of that either.}Ryne admitted,also wondering what sort of place it was.

{Could you PLEASE....show us if there are playgrounds here?}Cascade said in a rather high-pitched kip.

Last edited:

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    Kayley's expression brightened, relieved that someone knew what they were doing.

"Oh, that would rock!" She said, almost clapping her hands together out of instinct, but then remembered that one hand was still holding onto that black case of hers. She then paused. "That would be the proper place to go to sign up for the Showgan League, right?"

Fishy tilted his head at Chupon's response. {Well, I don't know. Maybe there is a playground here. All I know is that I want to be on one right now.} He said, pausing to spread his grin. At Ashu's comment, he chuckled to himself. {You don't have to listen to my opinion.} He said in a sing-song voice, bobbing up and down on Kayley's shoulder.

At this point, Razz had finally arrived, remaining silent as she made her way over to Kayley, having no idea where the conversation was at. Perhaps she could have strained her ears to listen in from a few minutes ago, but she really didn't want to use up the effort.

As her Ponyta returned, realization struck her.

"Oh, I'm sorry.. Forgot to introduce myself." Kayley muttered, forcing a smile. "My name's Kayley. And these are Fishy, and Razz." She said, gesturing towards the Mudkip and Ponyta respectively as she mentioned them.

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    {ooc| Hmmm... *tries to think of something to do*}
    What-A-Mess had just been preparing herself to answer the Scyther's question in full - after all, her job was rather exciting, covering the tracks of a master assassin and all - when she disappeared. Messa shrugged, swivelled on the spot, and began to tell the ponyta... only for her to rush off too. The little grimer began to whimper dramatically, and slivered over to the nearest person, who happened to be Kayley.
    {I'm so depressed! No one loves me!} she cried and moaned, but knew better to touch the trainer in any way. After all, she was a big ugly grimer. She sniffed loudly.

Maxie watched Rai boredly. She might have to move soon. Maxie was rather regretting to this. A grunt could have done it! She considored phoning Mac and asking him to send down a lackey.... but she had decided to do it, now. She had to stick to it.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Rai chuckled slightly at the girl's enthusiaism, glad that there were at least a few people about who appreciated help when it was offered, although he did wonder what that ominous black case in her hand contained.

"Yes, I think it would at that." he replied to the girl's question, mentally slapping himself on the forehad, with all the excitement of his journey he had completely forgotten about what should have been his main goal; the Showgan league. "Oh, and I'm Raistlin." he added as he noticed introductions being made, bowing in his usual manner "I prefer Rai, though. And these two are Chupon." he gestured towards the Treecko who waved at Kayley at the mention of his name "And Ashura." he gestured towards the Scyther, who merely nodded in response.

"Should we be off then?" he asked, "The pokémon center shouldn't be too far away."

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back