• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shreds of Time - PG13 RP

~Wind~

Detective
    Years

Shreds of Time

Plot:
    If the Lord of Time,
    should ever surrender,
    the world will fall,
    and so shall render;
    Shreds of Time...

Something is happening in the Kimuto region...
    Something that it is your job, as a member of the Legends Guard, to stop...
    You must go to Astral tower, in the Kimuto region, and stop what will happen.
    A young man named Keir is determined to destroy the lord of time, Dialga.
    If he is to succeed, unkown amounts of Time force would be unkempt.
    All hell would break loose.

Should you fail...
    there's no knowing what could happen.

What will happen:

Your character may not know what will happen, but it's vital for the story, and first major plot point, that you do.
    Spoiler:

So now you know!

Maps:
    Kimuto:

Spoiler:

Astral Tower
    Spoiler:

Rules:
    - Follow all basic forum and RP rules.
    - Please keep active. No-one likes to see a dead RP.
    - No Mary Sue/Gary Stus. EVER.
    - Rare Items. You may decide a total of 5 for yourself. Otherwise, when you find a rare item, I'll decide it for you. Don't give yourself a super powered mega awesome item of godliness. That's just stupid
    - Please keep bunnying to a minimum, I don't mind it happening, sometimes it's needed to continue the story, but if it goes too far or the character owner tells you it's not what they wanted, please edit your post.
    - Shinies. You can have one. (or maybe two if this rp goes on long enough.) but that is it. These will be no harder to catch than their normal counterparts, but you only encounter one when you post encountering a pokemon, if I think it is a super special awesome post, the pokemon you encounter will be shiny.
    If you don't want the pokemon to be shiny, dont end the post on "I encountered a ____"
    - Have fun. To prove you have read the rules insert the words Grey and Cloud into your post title somewhere.

Sign-up form:

Name: Your characters name (did that really need explanation?)
    Appearence: What your character looks like.
    Personality: How your character acts.
    History: A brief bit of flashback to your character's life, include why they joined the Legends Guard and a few of thier experiences there (unless they just joined)
    Pokemon: One pokemon. Any pokemon, but no legends, ans it must be Baby or basic (pichu, pikachu.)
    RP sample: If you would like to show your skill (and rack up extra points)

RP'ers

Wind- Set Kaita. This character does not take up a slot.

The slots for other Rp'ers are filled, but if you have a good enough sign-up, you may still be accepted.

Cyndaquasher- Nathan Thompson.
    MichaelaTheUchiha- Miharu Mizushima.
    Deku- Grey Christopher Rose.
    GaiaEdge355- Draco DeQualot.
    Grifspark- Thomas "Grim" Grimshaw.
    Zamorak- Steve Hurscht.
    Candy Christina- Farrah Blanchard.
    ComiTurtle- Grant Derlus.

Other:
    The OOC thread is here
    Kier is pronounced [Key-eh]
    I will allow 6 to 7 slots, but if your sign up is good enough, I might still accept you.
    I will try to get the OOC thread up as soon as possible if the thread is accepted.
    Happy RPing!

Last edited:

Cyndaquasher

Kicker of upper thigh reigons
    Years
    Grey and Cloud somewhere in my post title!

((This looks like a fun one. Hope I don't give it the touch of death!))

Name: Nathaniel (Nate) Thompson

Appearence: Behind a pair of incredibly thick glasses sit Nate's honey brown eyes. His skin is pale, which appears to contradict the amount of time that he spends outdoors. He often wears a large green trenchcoat which most believe is the reason that he doesn't get burnt. His dirty blonde hair is often pulled back into a short ponytail which is rarely messed up, unless he feels stressed for some reason.

Personality: To say that Nate is shy would be a bit of an understatement. He often panics and tries to find someone trustworthy to hide behind if someone startles him and if that doesn't work, he will try to stutter his way through a sentance or two before finding a way to escape.

However, he is a different person during a pokemon battle. He gains a great deal of confidence when battling with his Cubone by his side. Some people even claim that he gains a good few inches in height when battling!

History:
    Spoiler:

Pokemon: Nate's Cubone, who he named Kenelm is almost a polar opposite of his trainer. When threatened, Kenelm immediately jumps in front of Nate and prepares to guard him from anything (or anyone) that would seek to harm them.

In a fight, he looks for the quickest (and often most unorthodox) way to end a fight. Besides, time spent fighting is time that is better spent napping!

RP sample: ((I'll take care of this tomorrow, got some sleeping to do!))

Last edited:

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    *Stares at Michaela in surprise* You're a moderator now!? How long was I asleep for?

Anywho, after that random outburst, I would like to say that I would like to make a reservation for a character in this RPG. For my starter Pokemon, I think I shall go for a... Heracross, maybe, although I'll probably change that somewhere along the line.

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
    Ok, you both have reservations!
    Cyndaquasher- Accepted!
    Micheala- Reserved
    Grifspark- Reserved
    You both have until monday for your sign-ups.
    (But you can still re-reserve if the spots are left.)

OK guys, Im just gonna go put up the OOC thread, k?
    You can put your sign-ups there.

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    Yep, can do with the whole date situation. I'm actually thinking about having a more random starter Pokemon. I've never used Rattata before in an RPG... Actually, would Unova Pokemon be available for a starter? Just means I have to find a more up-to-date random Pokemon generator...

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
    I don't mind any pokemon, as long as it isn't overpowered, which is why i set restrictions to baby/basic, but if its a 2 stage evolution, I might let you off with that one.

Candy Christina

poseidon's tsunami
    Years
    I would like to reserve a spot. :)

Edit: Never mind, here is my sign-up.

Name: Farrah Robyn Blanchard

Appearence: Being born and raised in an exotic, tropical island faraway from all five of the major regions in the Pokemon world, Farrah has a unique, dark-skinned complexion. She has bright, hazel-colored eyes that she inherited from her mother, of whom is a well-known former model back in her homeland. Her light-brown, curly hair is a trait she shares with her father, as well as her tall height of 5'10" (around 1.5m).

Farrah's usual attire consists of a long, dark blue and gold-striped poncho that has a black trident in the back. Underneath the poncho, she sports a black and navy blue 'one-shoulder' t-shirt with a Hello Kitty pin latched onto the shoulder. She wears a black mini-skirt and black, open-toed anklestrap 4-inch high heels; this brings her height to around 6'2" (around 1.8m).

Farrah's curly, light-brown hair is usually left natural, although should any special occasions come up, she will typically straighten her hair and put it in a bun. She has bright, white and straight teeth as a result of wearing braces as a child.

Personality: Farrah usually "speaks" with her eyes or facial expressions, rather than actually saying anything. She is more of a listener rather than one to ramble on about themselves. She feels that saying too much can be harmful, and would rather open up when she builds up trust in someone. Because of this, she has a tendency to appear as "stand-offish," and a common misconception is that she is rude and stuck up.

When she feels that she can get close to someone, she has no problem showing her more sensitive side. Farrah has a rather random, as well as sarcastic sense of humor. Around her friends, she is much more relaxed and enjoys letting loose. Usually, she will avoid confrontation, but if the situation scales to the point of seemingly no return, she is not afraid to stand her ground and retaliate if the situation calls for it.

All-in-all, Farrah can be described as a girl who is tough, yet would much rather be relaxing and drinking root beer with her friends than being in conflict.

History: Farrah Robyn Blanchard was on December 24 in a tropical island that is quite far from every known region-to-date, although due to the fact that she owns a Tepig, it would seem that the closest main region to her island is Unova. Farrah's mother, Saniya, made a living as an extremely world famous model; her father, Rohan, was a music producer for a local production company on the island. Because of Saniya's intense work schedule, she traveled around the world many times, and Farrah and her two younger twin brothers (Wilco and Kamari) would often join her. The Blanchard family was a force to be reckoned with and was considered to be one of the wealthiest families living on the island.

As Farrah matured into an adolescent, she became quite interested in Pokemon training. By this time, her twin brothers, despite being around two and a half years younger than her, had already left to become trainers a month or two after their 11th birthday. Farrah chose to stay on the island to assist her mother around the house, whose modeling career had to end abruptly after she had been diagnosed with an acute form of cancer. Despite her job loss, the family was still making an abundant amount of money due to her father's music producing career; he had eventually started his own production company sometime before Saniya had been diagnosed with cancer, which has been a huge success so far.

Around Farrah's 15th birthday, she decided to leave the island to become a Pokemon trainer since her mother's cancer had finally been eliminated. She first met up with her brothers, who were traveling in the Unova region, and received her first Pokemon, which was an Oshawott. Her brother Wilco acquired gym badges, while Kamari traveled to study medicines that could help Pokemon. Wilco got runner-up in the Unova Pokemon League, and decided to travel to the Sinnoh region and compete in the league, while Kamari stayed in Unova to assist Professor Araragi. Farrah returned to the island after traveling with her brothers, and stayed there for a few more years because her mother's cancer unfortunately relapsed. Saniya died six months before Farrah decided to travel to the Kimuto region, after leaving all of her Pokemon at home except for an egg that she won at a karaoke competition that contained a Tepig.

Soon after arriving to the Kimuto region, Farrah learned of an organization known as the Legend Guards, and decided to join simply because she wanted to figure out a way to better hone her skills as a trainer.

Pokemon: Tepig (Pokabu)

Last edited:

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
    oCandy Christina- Accepted, but you should have only posted in the OOC thread.
    I'm just gonna go put up my sign-up.

Ok, this RP is on halt no RPing will take place bfore 10th Jan, even if all seven spaces become filled. From 1st January no Sign-ups shall be read until 10th January, at the earliest.
    You can find the reasons for this in the OOC Thread.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Can I reserve a spot? I'll get my SU up soon, once I get to my laptop (I'm on a family computer right now and don't want to take too much time to type up a SU.)

PokemasterGS

I haz teh awesome.
    Years
    Is it too late to enter?

Name: Kurt (Surname unknown)

Appearence: Kurt is tall and well built he often wears shorts and a t-shirt. He has Blond hair and greenish-gray eyes. His hair is short with a slight mullet at the back and is always shaved clean.

Personality: Kurt is confident and often the leader of his group. He fears little and stands up for what he believes in. He is also selfless and puts those around him before himself.

History:Kurt promised his uncle before he died that he would take care of the egg that his uncle had found in the desert. The egg was left in the desert unprotected. His uncle had told him that poachers killed Rhyperior the eggs mother.
    One month later the egg hatched and Kurt felt attached to the rhyhorn as if the legacy of his uncle was embodied in the pokemon.

Rhyhorn is yet to evolve after 2 years but Kurt is not giving up and has raised Rhyhorn with care since he hatched

Pokemon: Rhyhorn (Male)
    Moves:
    Spoiler:

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
    Yeah, Denied.
    There's not enough information, and the personality is a bit gary-stu.
    Also, theres no way That the mission admin would let you use a ryhorn with those attacks.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    Oh, that reminds me, do we have to have a limit of four moves? XD I personally like having multiple moves at my disposal, it's better to battle with...

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
    Ok, roleplay starting time!!
    I'm just gonna do a short post as Hunter (the mission Admin) to start us off.
    Then everyone gets two or so posts to meet eachother and climb the tower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hunter watched as the mission members got on the Helicopter, to leave the Tahjo region for Kimuto.
    Just a few days ago, he'd called them to the hall to tell them they all had a mission.
    The new recruits were shocked, and even a few older ones were slightly surprised.
    Now as they were going on one by one , he could see the readiness and determination in these member's faces.
    This was a big mission, Dialga was involved, one of the three physics guardians.
    There had been few bigger missions, however, none could surpass the first ever 'mission'.
    He had heard stories of how, about 22 years ago, Kyurem had been awakened here in Tahjo, but that was the past, what mattered was the present, and the mission, no other time counted.

How little did he know...

Back