• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shrek 2 and other new movies

Ice demon

All purpose cleaner ^^
Years
  • So is anyone going to see Shrek 2 - i know i am
    I already have a fav among the new characters - Puss in Boots ^_^

how about day after tomorrow - i will only go to see that because of the ice effects[supper freezes and all that stuff]

Then there is Van Helsing[spelling?] - not too sure about that one

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
  • I will be going to watch Shreck 2 tomorrow!

Also Van Helsing looks awesome, almost as good as Troy, so I will probably be going to see them both quite soon aswell as Harry Potter 3

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I saw Shrek 2 already, I enjoyed the first one more though. I'm 99% sure that my friends and I are going to see Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban this Friday. I haven't given the "organizer" of this excursion my money yet so I don't know what's going to happen. I'm pretty sure others haven't yet though. I'll just pay when I get there.

Ice demon

All purpose cleaner ^^
    Years
  • U guys r really lucky i have to wait for my "big exams" to finish [they r exactly like the Harry Potter OWLs and just as important - u see rowling based the OWLs on the british education system and my country's system is based on the british system]
    Sorry for straying ^_^.....

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    dude... shrek 2 was so good, better than 1.
    "catnip?"
    "thatsa not mine"

jirachi_pt

Da Biggest JIRACHI Fan!
    Years
  • I got to see Shrek II for free, cuz it was an insentive for ppl at my school that made good EOG scores. ^_^ My favorite parts of the movie was Puss with The catnip, and the very end...(Donkey & the draon! XD) :laugh:

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • i saw shrek 2. it was awesome! i cant wait to see harry potter and garfield though. everyone is saying that hp is the best movie ever. i want to see troy but its rated R... :(

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • I saw Shrek 2 Friday. lol it was so funny. At the Pinocchio part ("It's a thong!" rofl) I couldn't see the movie because I was laughing so hard.

I'm also going to see Harry Potter this weekend. Hooray for Dementors!

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • dementors are wierd o_O i read the 3rd hp book 7 times and i still dont understand them completly... but i still want to see the movie!

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • I saw Shrek 2 with a group of my friends a week and a half ago. It was much better than the first, with all the spoofs. I loved all of the new characters and the plot was much much better this time. One of my favorite comedies I've seen. This is definately something families should see together...

As for Mean Girls, it was funny, but rather pointless. The one thing I liked best about the movie was how hot the guy that Lindsay Lohan falls for was. And wow was he cute! The whole stereotyping joke about the movie in general made it fun to laugh with. So in all... I guess if you're willing to spend five dollars U.S. currency to see a bunch of early teens prod around in heels and mini skirts... Go for it. But at least go for the hint of comedy.

I'm going to Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Friday morning. I'm ecstatic. -is a HP freak-

kill.harp

Kagemane master
    Years
  • I thought Van Helsing was another boring mindless action movie with bad acting/script. Not horrible, jut not really that good. A lot of people will like it though because that's just how the world is. It gave me the same feeling Hellboy did.
    Shrek 2...I didn't like either. I'm not much for those types of movies, but most people who i talked to loved it more than the first. Meh.

Jeikobu

God's beloved child
    Years
  • I saw Shrek 2 and really liked it. It definitely competes with the first one, but I might like the first a little better still. I really liked the edition of Puss in Boots. He was funny and gave an interesting twist with him and Donkey going at it.

I'm also looking forward to Spider-Man 2. Looks great. And Doc Ock is a classic villain and one of my all time favorites for sure (though it sucks that they didn't give him his trademark accent).

kill.harp

Kagemane master
    Years
  • I think Spiderman 2 will suck like Spiderman. They will ruin it like always, because it's never possible to make a good movie based on a comic. There are always flaws, and the ones in S2 will be many, for exampe the accent (which is kind of minor, but), costume, background, etc. Plus the whole spiderman dilemna, it doesn't follow things as they should.

Back