• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shrek 3 / Harry Potter 5

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    ...I feel like a bad Harry Potter fan since I can't even remember when the fifth movie comes out. XD

Either way, this goes in Other Entertainment. *moves*

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    I really enjoyed the first Shrek. Shrek 2 was a little too corny for my taste, but it wasn't completely awful. Bottom line, I might rent the 3rd one when it comes out on DVD, but I don't think I'll spend the money to see it in theatres.

Harry Potter on the other hand, I'm completely siked for. The 5th book was probably my favorite one out of the series. I'll probably end up seeing it in theatres even though none of my friends are too into HP.

Years
    I'll probably do what I did when Shrek 2 & Prisoner of Azkaban came out at the same time, see one on one day and the other a week later. Problem solved.

Back