• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shuckle art!

Shuckleman

The Awesome
Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2010
    Pokemon art gallery!

Well, I made a pic of shuckle. Drew it on paint and edited on GIMP. Then I made a porygon Z on paint, again edited on gimp. So I'm making this into an art gallery.

Here they are:

Spoiler:

Any comments?

Last edited:

The Darkest Gale

Welcome to my life
    Years
  • I think the porygon-z is your best edited of the lot of them, It shows the smoothness of porygon off so well! also the shape is very well done ;) one thing I'll say is that the little bits of excess can be rubbed out effectively, making it more pro!

the shuckle is also good to! Its the most cartoon like out of them, showing off his expression well! Plus the shading is impressive! like the porygon though (but not so much) take the excess bits off ;)

the drawing of castform is the official drawing of it showing all the anatomy, right? you did the same as it exactly! It was also well done indeed! the eyes especially. I think if you add color etc it will even more amazing!

Rotom Is good, but I don't think its been gimped and looks more like just a paint drawing, which ain't bad, but rotom like porygon, has to be smooth

all in all great work :D keep it up!

Back