• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

shugo chara fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasuke Hinamori

Just living life.
    Years
    i think i have a topic im not sure you guys will agree on this one since all the charicters are cool ^^ ( YAY for Amulet Devil ! )
    Whats your least favorite charicter?
    i will get back to you on this since im makeing a list of my fanvs and non favs

Kagome

Just here...
    Years
    • Age 28
    • TX
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    none of them are in my unfavs all of them are in my favorites ^__^ yay for favorite charas

Kagome

Just here...
    Years
    • Age 28
    • TX
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    yay more to the club ^__^ of couse i love all the charaters espeacail Ikuto ~♥

Sasuke Hinamori

Just living life.
    Years
    What ep is Shugo Chara on anyway i havent watch about any of the last 5 episodes so i dont relly know i am bound to catch up some time.

Kagome

Just here...
    Years
    • Age 28
    • TX
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    ohh where on episdoe 50 and next sat is 51 ohh and i say it already so did you make it ash

Kagome

Just here...
    Years
    • Age 28
    • TX
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    ya new user been a long time since we had a new user yaya welcome and remember shug ochara fans only ^__^

Kagome

Just here...
    Years
    • Age 28
    • TX
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    well thats good can you guys girls please keep this alive since i wont be online much cuz of school but shugo chara is the best ever and nothing going to stop anyone if its a girl or boy that like it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back