• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shuppet VS Gastly

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
    Years
    So who do you think would win???

Shuppet Or Gastly

well i like Gastly more thats why it think it would win how about u guys???

Wi-fi Battler

currently in la la land.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2011
    Ghastly has the higher total stat (310) while shuppet has the lower one(295) Ghastly special attack is stronger so i choose ghastly ^.^

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    I think Gastly would win (assuming perfect play, full IVs, etc.) because it has a higher stat total (geared very nicely with high SPATK and SPD) and wider movepool.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Ghastly just has all around better stats than Shuppet bar Attack, which it never even uses. Better Speed and Sp.Atk give it a victory.

Shuppet is so much cooler though because it evolves into BANETTE!

olearye273

im English and i dont like tea
    Years
    i think ghastly would DEFINATELY win for all the reasons all ready said but that being said me reckons shuppet looks awesome and gastly looks like a puff of smoke

Years
    Why are you all saying "Ghastly", that thing is called "Gastly", without the h...

Umm, and i like Gastly more than Shuppet, first it's the original, and additionally, it has better stats and move pool.

Lord Yawgmoth

Lord of all Phyrexia
    Years
    Shuppet used Shadow Sneak!
    Gastly fainted.

Simple as that. =/

Although I love Shuppet, I do think that Gastly is cuter. =3

Back