• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Siblings?

What siblings do you have?

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Wow, hehe. I have 7 siblings (yes, that means theres 8 of us.)

1: Oldest Sister (26, 2 kids and 1 on the way)
    2: Older Sister (23, autistic)
    3: Older Brother (22)
    4: Older Brother (19, vegetarian)
    5: Me!! (17, overactive imagination, half-way vegetarian)
    6: Younger Brother (15, autistic)
    7: Younger Brother (12, autistic)
    8: Youngest Brother (9).

If you don't know what autistic means...
    I guess look it up. XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • One younger brother for me; he's eleve--no. He's twelve. XD I always think he's younger than he is for some reason. Even though that doesn't make sense, since he skipped a grade so I should think he's OLDER.

But, um, yeah. We argue a lot, but for the most part we're really close and we share a lot of the same interests. o_o

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
  • I have an older brother who always likes to steal the computer from me. Grr. He's 17 and his whole life is school and music from like the 1930s.

I also have an older sister who is very nice, but sometimes she gets so considerate that it's annoying. x_x She's 14.

Last edited:

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • I have three siblings. One older brother, one younger brother and one younger sister. I get along with all of them periodically. My brothers moreso than my sister...she can be like taking a ride through Hell while strapped to the end of Satan's chariot while tiny little flesh-eating goblins tear at your skin.. <_<;

Yeah...we don't really "click" with each other that often...XD

~Kelsey

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Mari has one loveable big sister~
    She's sixteen years old and ish far too mature for her own good. :o We're really close, though, and we can talk about anything. And it ish always fun annoying her. <3

I think I'm gonna cry when she leaves me for college. ;~;

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I have a younger brother who is eleven. We get along A LOT better now because he's a bit older. Before we pretty much couldn't stand to be by eachother XD.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    I have a younger brother who's 13, and he's a bit :rambo:, but he's also kind and fun-loving. :)

Years
  • Being the oldest of three, all I have are younger siblings...both a brother and a sister (aged 21 and 15, respectively). Thankfully we're all at an age where we can actually get along without bugging the heck out of each other, heh (though there are some times...not often, though).

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    I've got a spoiled little bro and an emo older sister. :( (I see where I get my emoness from)

Back