• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sig Troubles

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Is this a banner request? If so, I?ll move it to art. If you want to know how to insert them, check the FAQ.

FAQ said:
    Q. How do I get a picture in my signature?
    FAQ said:

A. First, you will need a picture either on your computer or on the internet that you would like to have. Be sure its size matches our rules (no larger than 500x300). Then you must get it hosted online. If you can?t do this yourself, you can seek the aid of this thread. Someone there will host it for you, and give you a link. You take that like, and put it between IMG tags in your signature. Such as
    Sig Troubles

The King of Water Pokemon

Admiring my Avatar
    Years
    Jedi here is good. You can also ask Forest Grovyle is she's doing banners. Both are incredible artists who haven't visited my forums in a while. Grrr....

Yeah, you will be lucky to have them to make you one.

~TKoWP

BoSox18

GO SOX!
    Years
    FG has examse(sp), so if you could do it whaen you have a chance that would be greatly apprieciated(sp).

can you do it?

Back