• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature of the Week [SOTW #4]

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
Years
  • Signature of the Week #4
    The winner of SOTW #2 was Gerri Shin!
    The Theme This Week Is...​

Technology

Commences Saturday 4th of April
    Signatures may be submitted until next Saturday, then voting will commence.
    But as the same time as the voting, other signatures can be submitted for the new week.
    A list of SOTW's will be found below.

Archive:

[SOTW #1 - Theme: Ocean]
    [SOTW #2 - Theme: Abstract]
    [SOTW #3 - Theme: Black and White]
    [SOTW #4 - Theme: Technology]

Introduction: Even though it may not be as exciting as other forums, I thought it would be a bit of fun if we brought this to PC. Even if not many people agree ;p.

Rules: Of course, there are rules...
    #1 You may not enter more than one signature.
    #2 SOTW must be included in the signature (and must be noticable)
    #3 Always stick to the theme of the week.
    #4 Voting commences three days after the initial release.
    #5 If one person only happens to enter, the competition is restarted with a new theme.
    #6 When you win a competition, you choose the theme of the other, but you cannot compete.
    #7 ALL DISCUSSION SHOULD BE HELD IN THE DISCUSSION THREAD. From now on, when you post a sig, it's final.
    #8 You may not submit a banner that you previously made, try something new. If it is noticed that you have done this, you may be disqualified this week.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Hey, I'm actually going to join this time. :< Lovely timing, I just got into Gundam 00.

Yo guys, check out the rules. Take your discussion elsewhere. ;<

Okay I love this banner too much. *alters to use as regular set*

Last edited:

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I know no one is going to vote for me anyway, I got bored. She's a robot, k?

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
  • well its obvious that loki will win but i might as well enter just so i can say i entered xD

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
  • I'll give it a go, haven't done proper sigs in awhile.

*reserved for banner*

Well here's mine, it's not too bad considering I haven't done sigs in awhile.

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015

I'm entering this…by thinking laterally…

• I hate mecha type anime… well except for Eureka 7 and FLCL lol… modern medicine counts as technology right?
    • Two days ago, I would've high fived you and said, "Oh my god, you rock! >:D"
      Because I hated mecha anime. xD

But I guess it's too late.

I usually think SOTW theme's are up to the reader's interpretation, really. Modern medicine should be technology, and if it's not technology directly, you could always just twist it around and say that technology helped develop modern medicine. xD
    • The photography I took of medication sucked so…
    • Animal testing new products which can advance human technology… usually medicine.
    • This is a clinically depressed rabbit and needs medication, you've got to watch Pani Poni to fully understand.
    • Animation is advancing further by technology… points to Pocoyo…
    I'll probably get dq'd but I don't care I enjoyed making it xD

Last edited:
    Back