• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Generation 1: Gengar/Aerodactyl
    Generation 2: Sneasel/Blissey
    Generation 3: Blaziken <3
    Generation 4: Infernape/Gallade
    Generation 5: Galvantula

Cooker

As free as my hair
    Years
  • I always end up using a Salamence whenever I restart Emerald, and they always get transferred to my 4th gen games to be used in the battle facilities there...

Maggazone

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • SHINY ZOROARK FTW!
    Signature Pokemon

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Probably Blaziken. Whenever there is a game where you can get Torchic, I have to get a Blaziken. For example, whenever I replay Pokemon Sapphire or Emerald, I have to pick Torchic. XD

CheshireNeko

Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • Gastly and its evolutions. I can't sleep at night if I don't have one at the top of my party at any given time, in any game where they're available. And if they're not, I'll hax them in. No discussion.

Seeds Horizon

Gotta love that feeling~
    Years
  • In Kanto, it's Pidgeot and Raichu
    In Johto, it's Ampharos
    In Hoenn, it's Swellow and Manectric
    In Sinnoh, it's Staraptor and Luxray.
    In Unova, I don't have one yet. I don't like Unfezant as much as I like the other regions' basic bird Pokemon, and Zebstrika is black - I can't fall in love with a black Electric Pokemon... I like my Electric Pokemon to be yellow, at least partly.

It is yellow, havent you ever used it in battle? Its horn thingy turns yellow XD. And mine would be the grass type starter..If that counts. If not, I always catch a Pikachu ASAP. Though if it doesnt have any Pikachus..Then I cry in frustration.

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2017
    Kanto:Venusaur Starmie Dodrio
    Johto:Feraligatr Ampharos
    Hoenn:Swampert Hariyama Swellow
    Sinnoh:Torterra Floatzel Luxray
    Unova : Serperior Krookodile Vanilluxe

Procrastinatron

Annihilator of Youngster Joey
    Years
  • In Gen I, I HAD to have a Butterfree. I don't know why, but I made sure it was ten levels higher than everyone else O.o

In Gen II, it was Typhlosion, just because he rolled his way through the Elite Four with elemental punches.

From Gen III to now it's Milotic. I spent hours fishing for a Feebas and many more trying to evolve it, and now I try and get one for every team in all the games I currently play.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Gen 1 it was Blastoise, Mr. Mime, and Snorlax.

Gen 2 it was Typhlosion, Steelix, and Entei.

Gen 3 it was Swampert, Salamence, and Zangoose.

Gens 4 and 5 it was Dragonite.

AquaticWartortle

Teh Best Wartortle
    Years
  • Gen I - Wartortle (I rarely choose the other starter Pokemon)
    Gen II - Feraligatr & Wartortle
    Gen III - Swampert & Wartortle (Swampert, best Hoenn starter ever!)
    Gen IIII - Torterra & Wartortle (Wartortle shall always be with me...
    Gen V - Someone in the Dewott line & we already know who the next one is...

Overall Signature Pokemon... Wartortle!

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    Oh, see this is hard... I have 4 main battling teams, but my signature pokemon isn't in all of them, it's in just one of my four teams.
    My Signature pokemon will always be my Cradily. Trolling it up in my favorite battling team which is the first team I ever built strategically.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Mr155(lots of 5's I don't feel like counting), please don't post in threads over a month old.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back