• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature rules and limits reviewing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
    I'm getting the feeling my banner is too big... It's my sponsor banner and I wouldn't mind if it was that big, I'm proud to sponsor them :D Can someone please tell me if it is acceptable? Sankyu.

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    I'm getting the feeling my banner is too big... It's my sponsor banner and I wouldn't mind if it was that big, I'm proud to sponsor them :D Can someone please tell me if it is acceptable? Sankyu.
    It's size is in the limits and advertising in siggy is fine as far as I concern~
    Is my sig all right can some 1 tell me
    It's fine~ And Wow! Radial Blurred Naruto in Background 8D

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    ^_^' Yes. It is fine. Sorry for the confusion...

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    No, not really. It's like keep the banner or keep the card. That won't help even if you take out the sprites.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Is Mine Ok?

Aipom Is Rather Huge, But My Writing Is Small

Years
    mine good? i added a trainer card :P
    Definitely too tall, sadly. The maximum height allowed for images is 300 pixels, while yours add up to 450 pixels. You'll need to either resize some images, or take them out, or do something to shave off those extra 150 pixels.

Is Mine Ok?

Aipom Is Rather Huge, But My Writing Is Small
    Yours is perfectly fine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back