• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature rules and review thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yup, your css is fine and doesn't overlap other posts~

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    Checking on my sig fitting within limits. (Haven't edited it in like a year, so yeah... XD) The Reshiram-Zekrom image looks like it reaches the limit, though... Could spoilers help for the other two...? :\

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    You can't use spoilers to conceal height/width, sadly, since images in spoilers still load.

The Reshiram/Zekrom is right on the limit (aka fine), but the other two add up over the limit.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    You can't use spoilers to conceal height/width, sadly, since images in spoilers still load.

The Reshiram/Zekrom is right on the limit (aka fine), but the other two add up over the limit.

OK, I had a feeling spoilered images wouldn't be allowed... :( Another time for them, then. Is it okay if I still include the text situated under the Reshiram-Zekrom image, though?

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    I've just found the 'Too tall' text in my siggy.
    What's wrong with my siggy?
    Can you please tell me how I can make it fit the rules?
    EDIT: I am planning to add another image next to Swablu. Here it is:
    Signature rules and review thread

Is my sig following the rules if I add it?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    For one, your height with the images itself is 73 pixels over the height limits, which is 300px. The amount of text you have also breaks the signature rules, because of the size of the text along with how big your images are. Go back to the Signature Rules on the first page, and fix accordingly (as in take off several of the images, and fix your text so it doesn't break the limits as well).

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Yes you may, but I would recommend that you make your text closer together, ie. remove all the paragraphing.

MC Drowsee

Makin other rappers look lousy
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2011
    Besides looking horribly uneven and such, I think the images add up to be too large? :S

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Checking to make sure this isn't too tall. It should be right within limits :X
    Actually, it's 127 pixels too wide. >: Even if you use CSS, your images are still a little over the width limit.

Besides looking horribly uneven and such, I think the images add up to be too large? :S
    Nope, they add up to be 450 pixels wide. You still have 50 pixels. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back